Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    I though you liked racist war-criminial conservatives?
    He does, but he just wants Joe to go left, so his racist pro-war guy will win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He does, but he just wants Joe to go left, so his racist pro-war guy will win.
    But that means risking Joe winning without being a pro-war conservative he wants him to be.

But that means risking Joe winning without being a pro-war conservative he wants him to be.
    No, that means he wants Biden to move to the left, so moderates are more likely to vote for his racist guy, Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, that means he wants Biden to move to the left, so moderates are more likely to vote for his racist guy, Trump.
    Biden is already to the right of centrists, so I doubt it'd move many to Trump. But the point is more that I was saying that he loves pro-war conservatives, and he has 2 this election.

...Just wanted to say he loves war and racism and get him to agree to it.

Biden is already to the right of centrists, so I doubt it'd move many to Trump. But the point is more that I was saying that he loves pro-war conservatives, and he has 2 this election.

If going left means more votes, then Bernie would have won. Bernie couldn't even win among only Democrats.

10+ Year Old Account
    What it takes to support Trump with misinformation...

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    They’re trying to get Bloomberg in instead of Biden.
    The liar...

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I am highlighting the injustice done to Poor Joe my man.
    The fake concern...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Oh yeah! Do it Joe!!
    And the sacrificial lamb of the economy...

- - - Updated - - -

Biden was part of the federal government that signed a peace treaty with Iran.

If Biden was right of center, there would be no chance that Trump wins, simply because there would be far more people close to his ideology, than of a farther extreme right of Trump.

Why? He never lead a blank man he was serving under, into a war conflict, but to a peace treaty with Iran...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting
    NEW: Harvard Institute of Politics survey finds Joe Biden leading Trump 60% to 30% among voters 18-29.

Polls today from FL, MI, and PA have Biden up 4, 8, and 8. All larger leads than his longer term average in each state.

Without Florida, does Trump even have a path?
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Interesting
    NEW: Harvard Institute of Politics survey finds Joe Biden leading Trump 60% to 30% among voters 18-29.

Polls today from FL, MI, and PA have Biden up 4, 8, and 8. All larger leads than his longer term average in each state.

Without Florida, does Trump even have a path?
    Suddenly got a 2016 flashback, what was it again Trump is unable to win he would never be able to become president not in a million years.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Suddenly got a 2016 flashback, what was it again Trump is unable to win he would never be able to become president not in a million years.
    Oh, Trump has a shot. People seem to love racist con artists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you link in 2016 when Trump fell behind by 10 points in Florida?

Thanks

If going left means more votes, then Bernie would have won. Bernie couldn't even win among only Democrats.
    To amplify that bernie lost to two of the weakest democratic candidates in a long time. He lost by 20% in a state he basically tied vs hillary. I think if there was some major bernie well of support he could have at least held all the states he won in 2016 but that is not the case.

Since polls always seem to be wrong as they are more about pushing "their" candidate or philosophy I will usually go w/the betting odds. Last I checked they all had Trump in w/a significant margin. That being said though 2016 they had the same for Clinton.

So just like every election I will cast my vote and hope for the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    To amplify that bernie lost to two of the weakest democratic candidates in a long time. He lost by 20% in a state he basically tied vs hillary. I think if there was some major bernie well of support he could have at least held all the states he won in 2016 but that is not the case.
    I think that is because he went further left IMO.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Since polls always seem to be wrong as they are more about pushing "their" candidate or philosophy I will usually go w/the betting odds. Last I checked they all had Trump in w/a significant margin. That being said though 2016 they had the same for Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

How did Bernie go further left? I may disagree with the guy on almost everything, but he seems pretty consistent in his stances.

Going by the odds, it does not appear he's got a significant margin at all.

Besides, we already know you are a Trump supporter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dead seniors can’t vote, while Florida governor was saying he is waiting for Trump to close the state. As a pandemic is sweeping the country, with the highest death toll in GOP’s strongest demographic. Trump is entering an election season, where he presided over a pandemic that is killing off GOP base. Those 18-29 voters 60% for Biden, should be scary... I don’t think “lock her up” will work, as the numbers of dead scroll beneath...

- - - Updated - - -

Clinton did win the popular vote by 3 million, which is by far the largest difference between a winner and a loser of an election... the states Trump won, were within margin of error. The polls were not wrong, people don’t know how to read polls.

You know what didn’t work, your claim that showing Hilary win in the polls, helped her succeed in the election. It seems like if you make any correlation, is that Trump won as a result. Your assertion is simply wrong...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump really fears Biden.
    It's the reason he went around bribing and threatening people and entire countries (Ukraine) for dirt on Biden.
    His fear of Biden is what got him impeached.

Things like putting Florida in play is why voters got behind Biden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

If Biden was right of center, there would be no chance that Trump wins, simply because there would be far more people close to his ideology, than of a farther extreme right of Trump.

You underestimate how far right the US is.

And the peace treaty means nothing to all the drone strikes/bombings and the war in Yemen. Not to mention his time in the Senate before that, does the Iraq war ring any bells?

You can talk about how much Biden is the lesser evil, I won't disagree. But denying his warmongering past? That is just straight up dem propaganda. Biden was known as the most conservative/right-wing dem in the senate for a reason.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I love it when conservatives, feeling so insecure and inferior that they can't understand basic statistics, call all polling rigged and pointing to a grand conspiracy that spans entire countries, polling firms, and the polling respondents themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

I think the biggest issue with the 2016 polls are the revisionist historians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    To convince your family opponents start working in concepts of evolution
    BZZZZZZZZZZZT. Congrats you've already failed.

That's what makes humans separate from animals.
    BZZZZZZZZZZZT. Congrats you failed again. There is a different reason why humans are separate from animals. Hint -- it's in a book I can't discuss on these forums.

Secondly, teach the family members who disagrees with you about Karl Popper's
    BZZZZZZZZZZZZT. Not interested in learning about the evil known as "philosophy." There is one place to go for what is right and wrong and it isn't Karl Popper.

The truth is the vast majority of people have never actually looked into these 'how' and 'why' questions
    BZZZZZZZZZT. You fail to realize many people AREN'T INTERESTED in looking into these because they already know the answers.

All you've done in your attempts to look morally superior is just show to me you don't have a clue about how people work. So...BZZZZZZZZZZZZT to you and your wall of utterly useless text.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Trump really fears Biden.
    It's the reason he went around bribing and threatening people and entire countries (Ukraine) for dirt on Biden.
    His fear of Biden is what got him impeached.

Things like putting Florida in play is why voters got behind Biden.
    Exactly. Biden by himself puts every battleground state into play, and a few of the southern/eastern states trouble spots. Picking a non-white female running mate will galvanize the entire DNC - even if for no other reason that to be galvanized (like an emotional/political snowball effect).

The GOP's only hope at this point is two-fold. Voter suppression in key states/counties, like we saw in WI - or BARRing that (yes, I went there), they will outright steal those same states/counties through key GOP SecStates and County Commissioners.

Nov 3 and the days leading up to and after will be some of the most important days in our country's history.