Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    How's the black lotus going now guys; still feel the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Oh you're right, it's indeed targeted into the closest 10 players. Still ignoring my point that it was easily possible with 10 people wearing full NR and an unflasked raid that did less damage than people are doing now, so again my point that it's going to be like a breeze still stands.
    And since you seem to like insults don't forget that your moronic idea of using restorative potions started that argument...
    Late reply, but with the current DPS in game i doubt anyone will need to wear NR gear these days

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    Vanilla Black Lotus supply doesn't meet Classic demand on modern "medium" and "high" pop servers.

Hopefully Blizzard will implement the Pserver fix with 50+ BL spawn locations and decreased respawn times.

--------------------------
    Edit:
    As of right now (when flasks are not necessary), my guild wants to flask to speed clear Molten Snore in 30ish minutes.

But there's not enough SUPPLY to meet the DEMAND!

We want to flask...we all have the gold to buy a 150-200g flask...but there' snot enough flasks or lotus on the AH to make this possible...even though we all have the gold to buy it...

this is the problem.

(also we want to flask for WSG premades...we got the gold...but there's nothing on the AH).
    I know I’m pretty late to this thread, but you could always, I don’t know, go farm the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I know I’m pretty late to this thread, but you could always, I don’t know, go farm the stuff.
    You do realize that Black Lotus are extremely limited and usually multiple people are camping a single spot?

Not to mention, if you're on a balanced PvP Server, the Mafia will come after you if you try to compete on one of their "assigned spots".

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    You do realize that Black Lotus are extremely limited and usually multiple people are camping a single spot?

Not to mention, if you're on a balanced PvP Server, the Mafia will come after you if you try to compete on one of their "assigned spots".
    Not my problem. The things you mentioned are things praised by the people about Classic. It’s like a Retail player turning on Warmode just to complain 30 seconds later the big bad enemy keeps killing them.
    Recruit people that enjoy farming into your guild. Try setting aside some time you aren’t doing anything to camp the same spots as others and try to click faster. You have choices that don’t involve crying on mmo-c or stating Blizzard needs to change something.

Last pserver I played before classic lotus were selling for 80g but they had a dynamic spawn rate based on the number of online players. It could go from anywhere between 13mins and 1 hour more or less but I think the average was 20mins.

It was a server that always had atleast 4k people online with peaks reaching anywhere between 10k and 15k

I think that was a good approach.

Sure buddy. "The Mafia" will get you. This is almost as much of a joke as people thinking they need consumables to first day clear Naxx. Naxx is easier than LFR in retail. You dont consumable in LFR do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course there will be a lotus shortage when people are popping flasks in mc and bwl like they were candy.

Lotus shortage is a 100% a player made issue, no matter the higher population.

If you estimate 400 flasks for content where its "needed, aka titans on tanks, and dps flasks in naxx) (which for many guilds is way more than what you actually need) in 1.5 year there is enough lotuses to provide 130 guilds on a server. Which on 99% of the servers are more guilds than what will actually be able to clear naxx. (that number is based on the maximum amount, if its picked the instant it spawn, so in reality the number will be slightly lower)

Include the layering wich gave many times as many lotuses and you get a even higher amount.

But instead of saving them for when they are "needed" people are popping them to reach high log rankings, that causes other people to flask if they want to compete on the logs, so there is noobe to blame but the players for this "shortage"

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    Vanilla Black Lotus supply doesn't meet Classic demand on modern "medium" and "high" pop servers.

Hopefully Blizzard will implement the Pserver fix with 50+ BL spawn locations and decreased respawn times.

--------------------------
    Edit:
    As of right now (when flasks are not necessary), my guild wants to flask to speed clear Molten Snore in 30ish minutes.

But there's not enough SUPPLY to meet the DEMAND!

We want to flask...we all have the gold to buy a 150-200g flask...but there' snot enough flasks or lotus on the AH to make this possible...even though we all have the gold to buy it...

this is the problem.

(also we want to flask for WSG premades...we got the gold...but there's nothing on the AH).
    Are dead lvl 1 BoTs still farming them?

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Sure buddy. "The Mafia" will get you.
    Two small groups, both on Horde and Alliance can easily talk to each other, split the Lotus spots between them and gank anyone from the other faction for their "partner" if they attempt to contest a spot.
    Considering those people are the same ones that also have bots, i wouldn't assume you can just show up and actually contest them as a lone person.

Happened on Private Servers as well.
    Naxx is easier than LFR in retail. You dont consumable in LFR do you?
    The fact that you have the nerve to even talk about difficulty (again) shows that you're just here to troll people.
    You kept talking in another thread about your "experience" in BWL, which led you to making this glorious post where you exposed that you didn't even knew that not wearing an Ony scale cloak on Nefarian will kill you.
    Sure buddy. They all die. I guess it's just my ghost that has to equip my 2nd bow because I'm too retarded to deal with the hunter call.
    You have absolutely lost any credibility on that subject.
    Not my problem. The things you mentioned are things praised by the people about Classic.
    Two groups of people that aren't on the same faction, communicating via third party programs to essentially create a syndicate like structure has been rarely among the things that people praised Classic for.
    Recruit people that enjoy farming into your guild. Try setting aside some time you aren’t doing anything to camp the same spots as others and try to click faster..
    You are better off farming the gold and buying it off the AH than sitting for hours on a single spot, potentially losing out on a Black Lotus because you have to compete against the Farmers on your own faction as well their "partners" from the other faction that will try to kill you and then camp your corpse until you log out.
    Even if you ask your guild for help...all you get out of it is a chance to loot a single Lotus, how long will people "help" you out there?
    Do you think those people that have a 2nd / 3rd account to camp those spots with a bot will just vanish after someone take a single Lotus?
    You have choices that don’t involve crying on mmo-c or stating Blizzard needs to change something.
    Yes, because pointing out blatant flaws in your suggestion is equivalent to crying.
    It's just how it is, but that doesn't mean every suggested "do it yourself" method is a good one.

An actual good suggestion would be to prepare yourself for Naxx and already invest into those mats that are going to get more expensive, as one can educate itself on the subject which items are going to get more expensive once a certain phase rolls out.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2020-04-23 at 04:30 PM.

Two small groups, both on Horde and Alliance can easily talk to each other, split the Lotus spots between them and gank anyone from the other faction for their "partner" if they attempt to contest a spot.
    Considering those people are the same ones that also have bots, i wouldn't assume you can just show up and actually contest them as a lone person.

Happened on Private Servers as well.

The fact that you have the nerve to even talk about difficulty (again) shows that you're just here to troll people.
    You kept talking in another thread about your "experience" in BWL, which led you to making this glorious post where you exposed that you didn't even knew that not wearing an Ony scale cloak on Nefarian will kill you.

You have absolutely lost any credibility on that subject.

Two groups of people that aren't on the same faction, communicating via third party programs to essentially create a syndicate like structure has been rarely among the things that people praised Classic for.

You are better off farming the gold and buying it off the AH than sitting for hours on a single spot, potentially losing out on a Black Lotus because you have to compete against the Farmers on your own faction as well their "partners" from the other faction that will try to kill you and then camp your corpse until you log out.
    Even if you ask your guild for help...all you get out of it is a chance to loot a single Lotus, how long will people "help" you out there?
    Do you think those people that have a 2nd / 3rd account to camp those spots with a bot will just vanish after someone take a single Lotus?

Yes, because pointing out blatant flaws in your suggestion is equivalent to crying.
    It's just how it is, but that doesn't mean every suggested "do it yourself" method is a good one.

An actual good suggestion would be to prepare yourself for Naxx and already invest into those mats that are going to get more expensive, as one can educate itself on the subject which items are going to get more expensive once a certain phase rolls out.
    "...you have lost all credibility.." is the cry of a defeated argument. I demonstrated the need for consumables is zero. Even a bad like me that doesn't have the gear, can't follow mechanics, in a C team raid can clear the hardest content. Naxx will be easy mode. If I still play I will be clearing naxx with my other shit guildies on week 1. That's a promise. No consumables, no leadership. This so called "shortage" is not a thing and it never will be. 95% of players will probably clear naxx without it. Naxx is easier than LFR. Do you flask for LFR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

"...you have lost all credibility.." is the cry of a defeated argument.
    If someone claims to have experience in something, despite in their very own argument proving that they don't, it most certainly is.

"...you have lost all credibility.." is the cry of a defeated argument. I demonstrated the need for consumables is zero. Even a bad like me that doesn't have the gear, can't follow mechanics, in a C team raid can clear the hardest content. Naxx will be easy mode. If I still play I will be clearing naxx with my other shit guildies on week 1. That's a promise. No consumables, no leadership. This so called "shortage" is not a thing and it never will be. 95% of players will probably clear naxx without it. Naxx is easier than LFR. Do you flask for LFR?
    Right? It’s just slightly worse than claiming someone lost an argument because they pointed out their opponents lack of credibility.

Population is gonna keep on dropping, so it won't be a huge issue to the Medium Pop Servers. Maybe the High Pop where you have like 20 hardcore guilds, but other than that it should be pretty fine. Maybe it will convince more people to transfer so more Servers will go to Medium Pop.

Notice that nearly 50% of the people who disagreed with my OP months ago have been banned.

And btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFmzhRFpQCU

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...stments/539024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekaur8QoK5s
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2020-07-19 at 06:39 PM.

That's an interesting statistic, what do you base it on?

There's only one question that comes into my mind. If classic is "so easy", why everybody wants a flask? Especially since this Black Lotus thing is so fucking retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    There's only one question that comes into my mind. If classic is "so easy", why everybody wants a flask? Especially since this Black Lotus thing is so fucking retarded...
    people are looney thats for sure,sooooooooo many just login to get the buff and dont play their characters for hours or even days at a time just to clear the raid a few minutes faster,this would be funny if it wasnt so sad

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    ... for logs? To show off?

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Are dead lvl 1 BoTs still farming them?
    no

10char