10+ Year Old Account
    There's like half a dozen rightwing pundits typing up "Come on nobody is gonna actually inject themselves with bleach because Trump told them to" takes right now .... that will all age extremely well over the next week.

CHapo/Joy Gray imagines this is the guy who's going to blow away Biden at the debates with fiery populism and epic dunks.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Bleach is mostly water. We are mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    JFC, Trump is insane. I think HCQ turning out to be a lethal dud caused him to snap after he spent so much time hyping it up and now he's desperate.

But MAGAts insist that Biden is the one who is suffering dementia.
    I mean, the study of HQC was a safety one, with old and critically ill people. And it didnt work, as it's obvious it wouldnt work there. They're testing it on moderately ill people ATM, to test if it prevents progression to a more severe case.
    And i'm happy that this isnt a miracle drug, because that would mean the orange cancer would reap the benefits of it working.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    Snip
    Metalocalypse is great. Need to watch them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I mean, the study of HQC was a safety one, with old and critically ill people. And it didnt work, as it's obvious it wouldnt work there. They're testing it on moderately ill people ATM, to test if it prevents progression to a more severe case.
    And i'm happy that this isnt a miracle drug, because that would mean the orange cancer would reap the benefits of it working.
    Wanting people to not get a cure to own the president.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    So far, there is no cure, there isn't even anything that has looked promising that isn't going to kill you first.

what mate?
    No, in fact quite the opposite, i'm shilling hard for HQC. But the thing is, the drug has a very narrow dosage between "safe" and "it can kill you". It's even smalled when combined with Z-pack.
    I'm waiting for the NYC clinical trials, because they can show without a doubt which drug works (even moderately) and which one doesnt. I hope HCQ works, but i know that if it does, it wont be a miracle drug, and that's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So far, there is no cure, there isn't even anything that has looked promising that isn't going to kill you first.
    We should hope for a treatment that lowers CFR. We (as humanity) have dozens (if not even a hundred) potential treatments in different stages of trials

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    “I’m glad the cure didn’t work because it would’ve looked good for Trump.”

I'm glad that the potential treatment, that i knew it wouldnt be a miracle drug, wasnt a miracle drug.

Is there anyone saying that in here? Anyone at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Was about to share this.

The UV light one isn't as dumb, but from what I've been reading about the studies on it it's UVC light that's the most potentially effective and that's blocked out by the atmosphere. You need artificial sources for that, and UVC light isn't very good for humans.

On the "injecting people with disinfectant"...I don't even know what to think on this. This is, "I'll just drink bleach and that will kill the virus." levels of stupid.
    I can't wait for our local Trump cultists to pull out the "Fake news, libtards! What he really meant is..." card that they love to use when Trump says something completely insane.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2020-04-24 at 12:53 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaydin View Post
    i can't wait for our local trump cultists to pull out the 'fake news, libtards! What he really meant is...' card that they love to use when trump says something completely insane.
    open the salons so i can tan the covid out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    When the tincture of lead salts and sugar water the snake oil salesman sells doesn't cure cancer and someone calls him out as a swindler, is your response "how dare you call him out? What, do you want people to have cancer?!"

Cuz that's what you're doing here.

Maybe Trump shouldn't have been suggesting something that wasn't medically proven to be effective as something that would be effective. Especially considering the fact that he has zero experience in the medical field and is in no position of authority to speak on the matter.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I can't wait for our local Trump cultists to pull out the "Fake news, libtards! What he really meant is..." card that they love to use when Trump says something completely insane.
    Here is the video in case they try

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    open the salons so i can tan the covid out!
    I mean, UVC can be used to disinfect tools, and surfaces. It's not a good idea to use it on your skin.

I mean, UVC can be used to disinfect tools, and surfaces. It's not a good idea to use it on your skin.
    Good way to get full body skin cancer and die a terrible death.

Can't wait to see trump supporter defense of injecting cleaners.

It's really fucking late, but you know I'd be thrilled if this was the point where some supporters admitted he's an idiot and choose not to vote for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Can't wait to see trump supporter defense of injecting cleaners.
    There was some Washington State pastor peddling Bleach cures wasn't there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Or to ingest it or inject it into your bloodstream like Trump was saying.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Or to ingest it or inject it into your bloodstream like Trump was saying.
    How the fuck would you inject UV-C rays? That's a question i would ask to the orange cancer.