Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    wow this is crazy.

basically GA is a total fuckville.

Bother customer and worker are wearing mask that give no where near enough protection to be that close to each other.
    Cry about it bitch.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-24 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    Cry about it bitch.
    Who are you talking to?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    The virus is controlling these people.
    They kill anyone tried to heal them. The virus has self-protection.

Trump order people to go back to work.
    I wonder if the virus got him too.

Trump talks about virus dead at 90+ degree F.
    Does he know the human body is 99 degrees?

We are doomed !
    Evidence, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    Cry about it bitch.
    Oh hi there little one how are you today?

why are you so angry at people pointing out facts?

oh I just saw your history, are you having a bad day today? do you need a hug? A snickers bar?
    Last edited by Zan15; 2020-04-24 at 10:54 PM.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Evidence, please.
    You're talking about the guy who's been making shit up to get attention for the entire thread.

I'm not sure what you're expecting for evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You're talking about the guy who's been making shit up to get attention for the entire thread.

I'm not sure what you're expecting for evidence
    I'm expecting another dodge.

wow this is crazy.

Bother customer and worker are wearing mask that give no where near enough protection to be that close to each other.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/as...cid=spartanntp
    I think anyone with brains knew that these types of jobs social distancing was impossible and PPE wasn't going to be there since there is a shortage. All these states opening are just doing their best to make sure the virus stays in the US for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm expecting another dodge.
    https://thehill.com/changing-america...-off-in-warmer - saying specifically the weather

https://thehill.com/homenews/coronav...irus-treatment - specifically saying heat itself

As far as the human body temp, can google that. As for the other statements in that post, just conspiracy theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

wow this is crazy.

Mass extinction, Sweden style, will follow.

wow this is crazy.

The fact you think the masks in this scenario are actual protection to begin with is pretty hilarious

US death toll is currently at 52k. Few weeks and it will officially beat the worst flu season in 40 years that had 80k deaths. Its already beat the average flu season. Wonder what goal post theyll move on to next after it becomes worse then the flu.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    US death toll is currently at 52k. Few weeks and it will officially be at the worst flu season in 40 years that had 80k deaths. Its already beat the average flu season. Wonder what goal post theyll move on to next after it becomes worse then the flu.
    In a couple of days it will exceed the entire death toll the US suffered in the Vietnam War.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    In a couple of days it will exceed the entire death toll the US suffered in the Vietnam War.
    That's kind of pointless to say. Disease will always be more deadly than war as it effects everyone and not just enscripted soldiers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    That's kind of pointless to say. Disease will always be more deadly than war as it effects everyone and not just enscripted soldiers.
    Fun fact: Disease killed more soldiers in the American Civil War than the actual war did!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a fun game for protestors... I dare them to make signs listing their loved ones and family, with a caption “if I am willing to sacrifice them for the economy, so should you”. Otherwise, it’s all fake outrage...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I have a fun game for protestors... I dare them to make signs listing their loved ones and family, with a caption “if I am willing to sacrifice them for the economy, so should you”. Otherwise, it’s all fake outrage...
    But why in hell would they be interested in anything like that?

I think that challenge should be to the billionaires like Koch Brothers and the Devos family who are funding these astro turf "protests". They want poor people to die while they are sequestered away in their mansions for the economy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    The virus is controlling these people.
    They kill anyone tried to heal them. The virus has self-protection.

Trump order people to go back to work.
    I wonder if the virus got him too.

Trump talks about virus dead at 90+ degree F.
    Does he know the human body is 99 degrees?

We are doomed !
    what kind of drugs are you on?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    US death toll is currently at 52k. Few weeks and it will officially beat the worst flu season in 40 years that had 80k deaths. Its already beat the average flu season. Wonder what goal post theyll move on to next after it becomes worse then the flu.
    we also set a new record with 38,764 new cases. new records set daily. our curve just keeps going up!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

that is why the Gov of NY told them if they wanted to go back to work they were more than welcome to come apply and take essential jobs....i bet there were no takers.

This week our resident republican at work said, "my wife needs to get back to work, i don't want to lose healthcare....."

a valid point, except she will get to keep her healthcare, but risk her health...hmmm what a trade off huh?

All this after i explained that with the extra 600 a week unemployment she can pay for the healthcare in full with money left over to pay deductibles, copays, and proably some goodies

Don't even understand why they made the 600 "taxable income" to begin with, kind of counter productive ruling by Trump admin
    ...but i guess this was to stop a flood of people qualifying for Medicaid...?

sigh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    The fact you think the masks in this scenario are actual protection to begin with is pretty hilarious
    well if we are stating fact, there is a little protection in almost everything you cover youself with except maybe someone else's mouth...
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    covid-19 has finally come to my town at a assissted living facility no more than 8.5 blocks from where i live!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    covid-19 has finally come to my town at a assissted living facility no more than 8.5 blocks from where i live!
    My condolences. Take care, be as safe as you can, and good luck.