Poll: Do you want to kill Sylvanas in Shadowlands

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    At this point i rather her go before they destroy her character any further.

10+ Year Old Account
    She doesn't deserve to be killed at the hands of players.

Just kill her off screen or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. The dead still need to be attended to in the Shadowlands. She can take the jailor's place and we leave her there. Like we did Bolvar on Icecrown.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Yes its time for her to yeet out.

I'm pretty tired of her character wish blizz would start building solid new characters instead of pulling lore out of their ass for existing ones

Want to kill that wretch and her pet every expansion.

Blizz ruined sylv in wow with this "forsaken must always be edgy evil n mean" trite.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    She deserves to be killed by the Forsaken PC or Tyrande. It’s time for Sylvanas’ story to end. Let her have one of the most emotional deaths in WoW history and have a reprise where she dances with her deceased brother and reprises her most famous phrase: “In the end death claims us all.”.
    I hope we kill her during a quest in 9.0 or smthn like that. I really cba with having a sylvanas raid or some shit or have her annoy us the entire expansion.

What an annoying and pointless character srsly. I actually liked her character quite a lot, but BfA totally ruined her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Tbh, Sylvanas is going to be removed by 9.1 at the latest, im calling it because I have a feeling that just like BFA they're doing that 9.1 is the final part of the expansion with 9.2+9.3 building up to the next thing.

And that next thing issss:?

Elune.

Im calling it now, Tyrande kills Sylvanas 9.1, goes crazy, Elune unleashes her power to break into the shadowlands (the light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all) which will lead to us fighting the light/void in the next expansion.
    I dunno. If I am not mistaken, Elune is a/the "real" God or representation of God. Or at least Elune is beyond light, void, death etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    No. The dead still need to be attended to in the Shadowlands. She can take the jailor's place and we leave her there. Like we did Bolvar on Icecrown.
    hah this will probably happen in SL.

On topic - Hopefully we are done with Sylvanas after SL. Whatever happens to her, in the very least I hope Blizzard makes sure we leave her behind one way or another.

Only scenario I would agree with if she dies then we will get Naaru out of nowhere resurrecting her as a light champion Maybe even they could put her in Alliance after so people that hate her so much would have to do errands for her

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    They aren't gonna replace Sylvanas with less interesting and liked Sylvanas
    shoots fired
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Sylvanas will not die. She will be the ruler of death with Arthas. Sounds ridiculous? Everything is possible in this game.

I'd much rather they just screw her over bad. Oh, messing around with death and shadowlands stuff huh? BAM you're alive and mortal again, BAM hung by the neck from one of the statues in front of Stormwind. They'd never do her dirty like that, but I can dream.

I'd say I hope she dies in a five-man but that would be disrespectful to Anub'arak, Kael and Ner'zhul...

Sylvanas deserves a redemption. She is one of the few heroes left with charisma along with alleria, turalyon, garona, valeera (I'm not sure of this but she was a gladiator, so ...).

by the way I wish anduin to die is a rather annoying character, I like him less and less ... he is unworthy in everything, as a king, as a warrior, for the only thing that seems useful is to be a priest, because he stops being king and go to church, we need a real king, a great warrior who is capable of bringing stormwind to glory !!!!!!!!!!! and I say a warrior (man) enough to give the leading role to women, blizzard seems more and more feminist, at times ... I want male heroes !!!!!! and not effeminate like anduin and wrathion .... that are painful ...

I kinda hope they pull a poochie with her

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    She doesn't deserve to be killed at the hands of players.

Just kill her off screen or something.
    I disagree.

I think she should be killed by players.

In whatever Shadowlands version of the Island Expeditions are.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    I disagree.

I think she should be killed by players.

In whatever Shadowlands version of the Island Expeditions are.
    I mean... her grand exit this expansion was turning into a fart cloud and drifting away. I don't think blizzard could get people to dislike a character more if they tried and not in a positive way like a good villain.

Sylvannas gives you a more "Will you just fuck off" feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I feel like they are just gonna make her outsmart the ancient all powerful jailer because she's Sylvanus and reveal that she wasn't that bad the whole time because she's Sylvanus and then we all worship her because she's Sylvanus.
    Be real. She’s nothing like anduin.

10+ Year Old Account
    more of i want to get rid of a sh8t character
    I wanted to kill KJ, but he was a good villain, i wanted to fight and kill him, i wanted to fight sargeras (we didn't), i wanted to kill gul'dan
    Syvlanas i want to sh8t on her, she is too sh8t that i want her to die of screen, i don't want to sh8t my hands with her again
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The way other bad guys were written, they deserved a modicum of respect.
    Sylvanus deserves contempt more than anything. Disgusting poisonous thing...put her out of everyone's misery in the most anticlimactic way and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The way other bad guys were written, they deserved a modicum of respect.
    Sylvanus deserves contempt more than anything. Disgusting poisonous thing...put her out of everyone's misery in the most anticlimactic way and move on.
    About the only thing we can guarantee is that it will be climactic. This is Blizzard we're talking about.

All my money is on ironic eternal punishment in the Shadowlands after death as a raid boss, by forces lead by the forsaken on the Horde side or night elves on the Alliance side.

Blizzard Storytelling 101:
    1) Familiarize the players with the villain while making us hate them.
    2) Dramatic buildup of both villain's power and ours. We might spar a few times or narrowly escape their traps.
    3) Climactic finale where we kill the villain and get a fancy cutscene.

Lich King, Deathwing, Thunder King, Kil'jaeden, really any central Big Bad of an arc has got this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Blizz ruined sylv in wow with this "forsaken must always be edgy evil n mean" trite.
    What does that even mean? Normally I hear the complaint being the exact opposite, that Blizzard appears, by Calia's inclusion and the distancing from Sylvanas, that they're moving too far from their trademark edgy meanness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    What does that even mean? Normally I hear the complaint being the exact opposite, that Blizzard appears, by Calia's inclusion and the distancing from Sylvanas, that they're moving too far from their trademark edgy meanness.
    It means that blizzard made sylvanas "edgy and evil" in a way that is for 12 year olds instead of an actually interesting character for their more mature audiences.