Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Maybe its not revealed yet, but are the covenant stories related at all to any of the existing storylines? somehow im not getting much into vampires and spirit healer dudes.
    Well, given the covenant stories will likely be expanding on what we see in the different zones we can assume that:
    Bastion will have ties to the Tyranny of the Light sotry that has been nunnling in the background.
    Maldraxxus will have ties to the Kel'Thuzad return story.
    Ardenweald will have most of the ties to BfA, with Bwonsamdi and Tyrande.
    Revandreth will likely expand on the Denathrius/Nathrezim connection.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Since when did they enable shamans in the alpha for Torghast? I haven't seen any blue post about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Since when did they enable shamans in the alpha for Torghast? I haven't seen any blue post about this.
    It's a bug that let's you in if you queue in with someone else.

Only Shaman / Warrior have anima powers enabled however, everything else is placeholder.

I forsee a LOT of bitching about the filler raid being Naxx 3, even if it's not Naxx.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Not sure about Kel, was he in the Warcraft games?
    Yes...
    Raising Kel was why Arthas stomped through Silvermoon.
    Not to mention that Kel was the one that spread the plague across lordaeron.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2020-04-27 at 03:01 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I forsee a LOT of bitching about the filler raid being Naxx 3, even if it's not Naxx.
    Imagine if they literally just release Naxx again, maybe some new textures here and there but all the bosses remain the same. Bonus points if they don't remove the Wrath Naxx, so we have 2 Naxx raids with the exact same bosses and mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    you cant proc corruption......

- - - Updated - - -

so apparently lore accidentally let slip the release date on this stream
    wait, you can't? And here I thought I missed out on the big corruption boom at the beginning. Are you telling me the mythic guilds were just buying random boe's? Well anyway, that makes it even worse, then the useless streak is unbroken for a decade.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Imagine if they literally just release Naxx again, maybe some new textures here and there but all the bosses remain the same. Bonus points if they don't remove the Wrath Naxx, so we have 2 Naxx raids with the exact same bosses and mechanics.
    Sadly i think most of the bosses are outdated by todays standards, while it might get that short kick of nostalgia i don't think it would last long enough for players to overlook how easy it would actually end up being, even if Blizzard intentionally overtunes the entire raid.

Though i would love to get updated versions of the sets though, hunter actually had a halfway decent set in that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Sadly i think most of the bosses are outdated by todays standards, while it might get that short kick of nostalgia i don't think it would last long enough for players to overlook how easy it would actually end up being, even if Blizzard intentionally overtunes the entire raid.

Though i would love to get updated versions of the sets though, hunter actually had a halfway decent set in that one.
    They could just do a unique raid and redo the sets but with higher quality.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They could just do a unique raid and redo the sets but with higher quality.
    They could, though for some reason i doubt Blizzard then choosing to redo the sets that were good for Hunter, they would probably just redo the ICC sets.
    Though then again, the Shaman set from ICC was pretty amazing, so i guess that would be something to strive for at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkess View Post
    I honestly think that one of the patch raids will be in Maldraxxis, It's easy to have a giant necropolis raid and I can't really see them doing a Bastion or Ardenweald raid

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm kind of mad that they're just killing off Mueh'zala in the Other Side dungeon. On another note, we get to see Bwonsamdi actually lose his cool and get salty lol

Hmm a 'filler raid' in Ardenweald? Not sure if I could see that happening, but I'd be ok with it.

Mueh'zala has been in the game since Vanilla pretty much. There was just a readable tablet mentioning him but its still something. Not sure about Kel, was he in the Warcraft games?
    I feel like Ardenweald could have a small raid that has several different elements including Drust. Would be a good way to finally give a good amount of Drust aesthetic/thematic with armor, which I felt we missed with BfA, tbh.

As for Naxx? Only reason I'd want it redone is for some cool sets like warrior T3 but cooler, and let's be honest.. it might not be the same, but the Maw Raid Plate set is pretty much already the Dreadnaught set but cooler.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're joking right? This has to be sarcasm.
    I was very young when WC3 came out, so no. I don't remember much about Kel's backstory other than he was resurrected in the Sunwell and 'lost' in the Shadowlands.

I guess that means Mueh'zala is older than him lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

They could, though for some reason i doubt Blizzard then choosing to redo the sets that were good for Hunter, they would probably just redo the ICC sets.
    Though then again, the Shaman set from ICC was pretty amazing, so i guess that would be something to strive for at least.
    Not wholle related, but it would be cool if Blizzard did a "the best of" event where whatever they add drops HD versions of some old favorite raid gear per class.

The problem I see with that is that I think some classes have a lot of really good sets in the past that are widely enjoyed and some don't have any at all. Regardless, it would be better than strictly going "Let's update T1, or T2, or T3." I remember when they did that in Tomb of Sargeras, where rather than updating some of the better TBC sets, they just said "updates of T6", which is how we got an update to Gronnstalker for hunters, rather than Demonstalker (which was T4), even though it was from the Tomb of Sargeras in the Legion expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I feel like Ardenweald could have a small raid that has several different elements including Drust. Would be a good way to finally give a good amount of Drust aesthetic/thematic with armor, which I felt we missed with BfA, tbh.

As for Naxx? Only reason I'd want it redone is for some cool sets like warrior T3 but cooler, and let's be honest.. it might not be the same, but the Maw Raid Plate set is pretty much already the Dreadnaught set but cooler.
    I dunno, with Mueh'zala and presumably Hakkar dead i cannot imagine there would be much left to pull from in Ardenweald for a raid. Drust are interesting and all, but we have already defeated Gorak Tul, and even if he returned i don't think he would be enough of a raidboss,

That being said i would love it regardless, mostly for the raid sets. Mail sets would probably be awful, but at least it would be interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    The frosty blue ICC shaman set is pretty much the only shaman set I'm truly happy with. I do really like tier 5 as well and I did enjoy the DS set because it was just animal spirit based, but I'm resto so the icy theme is the closest to water any set has had I think.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Maybe its not revealed yet, but are the covenant stories related at all to any of the existing storylines? somehow im not getting much into vampires and spirit healer dudes.
    Drust return in Ardenweald.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Not wholle related, but it would be cool if Blizzard did a "the best of" event where whatever they add drops HD versions of some old favorite raid gear per class.

The problem I see with that is that I think some classes have a lot of really good sets in the past that are widely enjoyed and some don't have any at all. Regardless, it would be better than strictly going "Let's update T1, or T2, or T3." I remember when they did that in Tomb of Sargeras, where rather than updating some of the better TBC sets, they just said "updates of T6", which is how we got an update to Gronnstalker for hunters, rather than Demonstalker (which was T4), even though it was from the Tomb of Sargeras in the Legion expansion.
    That is definitely what they should have done, would at the very least have meant that Hunters would get better sets. Though i think their logic might have been that to start with, and then realizing that the majority of sets people love rfom TBC came from that tier they just decided to take ALL the sets from that tier, especially seeing how it would mostly be Hunter and possibly Druid that would be different from that tier.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Drust Raid is up for schedule since Drust centric raid wasn't released in BfA it is the only place where no raid was done apart from Voldun.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Drust Raid is up for schedule since Drust centric raid wasn't released in BfA it is the only place where no raid was done apart from Voldun.
    Eh, so what? It's not a bingo board, where you have to fill all the brackets. Maw is pretty much guaranteed to have a raid inside, so that leaves us with 2 others, if they keep BfA model. I would rather expect them to appear in a new patch zones.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-04-27 at 05:10 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Question!

So can you currently level from lvl 1/10 to lvl 50/60 in the alpha?

And if you can, can anybody tell me how long it takes to level to max in SL? Im currently quite worried, that the leveling will be so fast, that you can't really get to enjoy the leveling content :/
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.