Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by themaster24 View Post
    IIRC, you get extra flask time on cauldron flasks, which means you can spread the cauldron flasks around more to those who don't have alch.
    Ideally you have 10 people in raid with alch then 10 people can get 2 of the 30 flasks and the alchs get 1 each so you only have to drop a cauldron once every 2 hours instead of every hour. Helps save a few hundred thousand gold a week.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Ideally you have 10 people in raid with alch then 10 people can get 2 of the 30 flasks and the alchs get 1 each so you only have to drop a cauldron once every 2 hours instead of every hour. Helps save a few hundred thousand gold a week.
    It just baffles me that Blizz completely took away every other professions perks, but left this in. Not trying to crusade to make Alchs lose bonus flask duration, but just seems odd to me that BS lost their extra sockets, JC's lost powerful gems, Scribes/Tailors/LW/Enchanter lost perk enchants, while Alchs retained their bonus duration (but still lost the extra stats on flasks).

This is kinda what I need in order to stay dps. Tired of all the simcrafting.

Bis will depend what you like doing most imho after you reach it you log off for days weeks or even months at a time lol don't be shocked if warforge atleast make a return if that happens.Blizzard doesn't like loseing $$$$$$$
    Last edited by Lurker1; 2020-04-29 at 09:59 PM.