10+ Year Old Account

Is Arthas going to be in shadowlands or Grom?

Is Arthas going to be in Shadowlands or Grom you know because they’re dead right?

I mean they brought Illidan back so maybe Janis and Arthas get to talk.

If so anyone else you like to see?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Still do wonder how the Maw is going to be 'displayed' with everyone lost there.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I expect both Arthas and Garrosh, probably not Grom. I don't think they will have any lore as of yet though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Still do wonder how the Maw is going to be 'displayed' with everyone lost there.
    I expect them to show a lot of faceless souls in suffering, just like how we see flying souls in Bastion with no corporeal form and without any distinguished characteristic.

Also when it comes to Grom, i doubt we will see him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I expect them to show a lot of faceless souls in suffering, just like how we see flying souls in Bastion with no corporeal form and without any distinguished characteristic.

Sorta how I expect it too... Just have this touchy wish of a sudden appearance of Varian's spirit.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Arthas is 1000% in a holding pattern so they can use him as a 'Push if wod/bfa sub drop' button.

Every orc that has ever died will be in the Maw, where they belong.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorta how I expect it too... Just have this touchy wish of a sudden appearance of Varian's spirit.
    Well he should be in the Maw, and having the leaders send there, that means that there's always a chance, we could have a nice touchy moment of Anduin trying to save his father soul, and end it with a small moment where Anduin finally says goodbye to his father and see him in the distance reuniting with his mother.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Every orc that has ever died will be in the Maw, where they belong.
    Depends, to be fair, many Orc do seem quite fitting for Maldraxxus.

Talking about Orcs, i hope they touch the subject of the ancestors and their talking with those in the mortal plane.

Though i could see that being a small area in Anderweald with the description of "Nature an elements aligned creatures ending up there", as most of those ancestors that end having connections seem to be shamans.

As far as Arthas is concerned, his soul appeared as a scared kid in Edge of Night. Sylvanas easily recognized him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he should be in the Maw, and having the leaders send there, that means that there's always a chance, we could have a nice touchy moment of Anduin trying to save his father soul, and end it with a small moment where Anduin finally says goodbye to his father and see him in the distance reuniting with his mother.
    Basically what I would like to see. Ending storyline closing the last ties of the Wrynn family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    As far as Arthas is concerned, his soul appeared as a scared kid in Edge of Night. Sylvanas easily recognized him.
    I remember that, but still i could see him not appearing.

If he does, i would like him to appear in the tower as a small child spirit in the distance that runs away scared when you get close and just disappear, like a small cameo.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically what I would like to see. Ending storyline closing the last ties of the Wrynn family.
    Though i do wonder where they will end up, but i don't think they have to show that part, they can always leave it without much detail, maybe even saying that he's going to an afterlife we haven't seen (basically one of the other billions afterlife we are not shown)

I remember that, but still i could see him not appearing.

If he does, i would like him to appear in the tower as a small child spirit in the distance that runs away scared when you get close and just disappear, like a small cameo.

- - - Updated - - -

Though i do wonder where they will end up, but i don't think they have to show that part, they can always leave it without much detail, maybe even saying that he's going to an afterlife we haven't seen (basically one of the other billions afterlife we are not shown)
    That would be very scary/sad, but at the same time I very much doubt Arthas will just be a cameo. Maybe in 9.0 but he will probably be a major character in the future of Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    That would be very scary/sad, but at the same time I very much doubt Arthas will just be a cameo. Maybe in 9.0 but he will probably be a major character in the future of Shadowlands.
    I wouldn't be so sure, Ion can be kind of a tone-deaf idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we know he wouldn't be going to Ardenweald.

To answer the second question, I would like to see Lirath Windrunner, the brother of Alleria, Vereesa, and Sylvanas who sadly died during the Second War. I would love to see a reunion between him and Alleria/Vereesa, it could be a very touching moment.