Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    My displeasure with the Democratic Party's establishment is indeed so great that I'd not be upset if Trump won the elections again in 2020. My entire emotion around Biden being the nominee can very easily be summed up in one word: "Anger"... which is known to be a bit of a tricky and irrational emotion.

This is not because I harbor a resentment for americans, my fellow man or anyone, but rather the opposite. Biden and Trump are too similar and I don't see the great merit of replacing one with the other. Do people have a point about the stacked Supreme Court? Sure, but a court full of (neo)liberals isn't going to safe the world or the people of the USA. It's just a different kind of evil.

I'm very willing to condemn and see Trump punished for his misbehavior towards women. In fact I remember various threads, even before Epstein was hot in the news, where I condemned Trump on a daily basis with multiple posts on this forum. I posted various articles that explained or accused Trump diddling underage women, against their will.

Are you willing to see Biden punished and condemned for his inappropriate behavior towards women?
    And I'm not even talking about the horrible Tara Reade accusations, but against the widely known behavior of him touching women and making them visibly uncomfortable in public with it.
    I'm already on record as having said that if Reade's allegation becomes credible, Biden--and, by that metric, Trump--should step aside.

As to your self-admitted newfound concern for women, since, according to you, you always thought they should just get a "thicker skin," you could similarly put together a collage of Biden touching Obama the exact same way (you'd have to branch out to a different youtube algorithm, though, so I won't hold my breath). What a shock you've hitched yourself to a weak Republican talking point on a subject you and others have already admitted you--and god knows Republicans--don't even give a shit about.

Of course, nothing says "concern" for women's discomfort like trying to get Trump re-elected. And, yes, by "concern," I mean transparently malign, election-meddling, accelerationist nonsense, and lest there be any doubt:

Until then, I honestly don't care about anything else much. Until then it can all burn down to the ground for all I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Given the way you wrote it, connecting Biden's campaign to what Schumer once said, yes. I think that was the intent behind it. If it wasn't, then I misinterpreted it your post. But it wouldn't be the first time you've tried to mischaracterize someones words.

Especially given that this is a very different political landscape and election from 2016, and the Democratic playbook has changed as well.

I didn't miss any of those words. If my reading of your post was wrong, then that's fine, I'll have clarified it for myself and anyone else who may have read it that way.
    How dare you infer what she deliberately implied. Next she'll be indignant that she's gotten caught plagiarizing for the umpteeneth time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    How dare you infer what she deliberately implied. Next she'll be indignant that she's gotten caught plagiarizing for the umpteeneth time.
    I hope people are reading the full threads being linked as her support for liberal issues. As an example, stating a thread where insurance added to dismantling ACA, is not a thread supporting universal coverage. Considering that the rational was attacking democrats for ACA, instead of universal coverage, it’s exactly the same thing as happening in this thread right now.

We are to attack democrats for a sexual assault, but if you dare bring up Trump’s 47 assaults, with one as recent as 2016, you are the one supporting rapists? Kind of how we are to attack democrats over universal coverage, as GOP is stripping affordable access to healthcare.

I forget, what was the name of that movement telling democrats that they are crazy and need to leave the party? It was a couple of weeks before the Unite the Right rally, that got taken over by Nazis. I want to link that thread and her ‘white nationalist only killed 170 people’ threads, as a contrast to supporting universal coverage as an attack on democrats over ACA. It’s pretty relevant to this thread, since it exposes the tact, of how an unelectable shit stain can get elected... by not being part of the election dichotomy.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    And Biden overseeing his own investigating is more trustworthy? In Biden's opinion, Biden is probably not guilty.
    You are asking the wrong questions, the right question is why would there be an investigation? the criminal aspect has expired and the only reason would be the standard of the person who previously held office which is Trump. How many investigations have been launched into the 40+ sexual assault accusations against Trump? zero. The standard for Kavanaugh was Clarence Thomas and now the bar is lowered the right has made these accusations moot.

The standards now is Kavanaugh, Trump, Roy Moore known sex offenders, pedophile and the likes which they have vehemently protected. The only reasons for launching investigation is Trump smearing Biden or Biden wanting to clear his name.

I'm sure I'd be nailing him for other issues, and will be in the future, if that hadn't been the case.
    Awkward phrasing aside, I'm sure you would, too, and with the exact same amount of sincerity and genuine concern, which is to say: absolutely none at all.

- - - Updated - - -

1 in 4 Bernie supporters refuse to vote for Biden:
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...en/3047485001/

We got to get those numbers up.
    Pretty much all that ever needs to be said when you say stuff like this:
    Until then, I honestly don't care about anything else much. Until then it can all burn down to the ground for all I care.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that Biden seemingly turns out to have a history of sexual harassment is just a happy coincidence. I'm sure I'd be nailing him for other issues, and will be in the future, if that hadn't been the case.
    No, Trump has a history of more assaults in the last 40 years, than there are years. Biden has one accusation...

1 in 4 Bernie supporters refuse to vote for Biden:
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...en/3047485001/
    Are you now celebrating increased chances of a serial sexual assault getting re-elected? You didn’t skip a beat, between celebrating Trump’s chances and complaining about the history of one assault investigation. Be careful... those sort of contradictions can cause an aneurism and anal fissures. Stress is real...

Pretty much all that ever needs to be said when you say stuff like this:
    That argument is the definition of gaslighting.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-30 at 12:22 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I hope people are reading the full threads being linked as her support for liberal issues. As an example, stating a thread where insurance added to dismantling ACA, is not a thread supporting universal coverage. Considering that the rational was attacking democrats for ACA, instead of universal coverage, it’s exactly the same thing as happening in this thread right now.

We are to attack democrats for a sexual assault, but if you dare bring up Trump’s 47 assaults, with one as recent as 2016, you are the one supporting rapists? Kind of how we are to attack democrats over universal coverage, as GOP is stripping affordable access to healthcare.

I forget, what was the name of that movement telling democrats that they are crazy and need to leave the party? It was a couple of weeks before the Unite the Right rally, that got taken over by Nazis. I want to link that thread and her ‘white nationalist only killed 170 people’ threads, as a contrast to supporting universal coverage as an attack on democrats over ACA. It’s pretty relevant to this thread, since it exposes the tact, of how an unelectable shit stain can get elected... by not being part of the election dichotomy.
    Was that the justwalkaway one? Or was that some other transparently alt-right troll bullshit? There's so much, all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose the lesson for the Democratic Party and it's supporters is to then make sure that they start addressing wealth inequality, worker rights and the out of control growth of influence by corporations. And as a cherry on top I'd also like to request tax evasion to be dealt with.

Did you know that while millions of Americans were forcefully stuck at home during the Covid-19 pandemic, with dwindling funds on their accounts, most billionaires only saw their wealth increase in the meantime?
    Yeah, like I said, nothing says "concern" for those issues like doing everything you can to re-elect Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was that the justwalkaway one? Or was that some other transparently alt-right troll bullshit? There's so much, all the time.
    Indeed! It was #walkaway... oh, those were the days... good times... Guess who is drinking bleach now... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I'm not done.
    Good! I have a question...

Your pretend organizations and charities that try to address sexual harassment and abuse of women should also stop being bourgeousie political-attack clubs where you only pretend to care about helping women in-need for as long as it helps your politicians do some posturing. If they refuse to go after actual real power then they're nothing but scum and pointless pretenders.
    Can you explain how stoping Biden is going to stop out of control leftism and how Biden is not liberal enough? That’s an extreme contradiction... I have receipts for both statements...

To the bold... just a reminder... Trump is President, not Biden. For you to not be this pretender you just defined, Biden has to win first.

Dude, your mask has slipped way too far.

Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

10+ Year Old Account
    If Trump is voted out, these scam artist will go away. How can actual Bernie supporters tolerate these charlatans, pretty much calling them useful idiots, with their tact?

If they refuse to go after actual real power then they're nothing but scum and pointless pretenders.
    FYI, this is going on the receipt pile, as you deflect from a billionaire president, to his challenger.

Edit: oh and of cource you don’t care if we all burn to the ground... after all, no better way to stop sexual assault in US, than if we all die. Brilliant logic... you don’t even live here, so you just get to watch and giggle as we die? What is your plan for when we are burning?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-30 at 12:37 PM.

He's also shown that it's not about sexual assault at all... that little lie was also revealed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    No, Trump has a history of more assaults in the last 40 years, than there are years. Biden has one accusation...

Are you now celebrating increased chances of a serial sexual assault getting re-elected? You didn’t skip a beat, between celebrating Trump’s chances and complaining about the history of one assault investigation. Be careful... those sort of contradictions can cause an aneurism and anal fissures. Stress is real...

That argument is the definition of gaslighting.
    The irony of this coming from somebody defending a rapist, I can't contain my laugther.
    Trump raped more, Biden committed more war crimes. But somehow most people on those forums are defending either of those 2 men. What a hilarity.

And clearly, celebrating Biden doing terrible among left-leaning people is now celebrating Trump. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He's also shown that it's not about sexual assault at all... that little lie was also revealed.
    Yeah, I think it's fair to conclude that "Fuck the poor" Rochana is just in it with the hope of inflicting maximum harm for maximum chaos, and since they've shown no particular attachment to any guiding moral, ideological, or political principle, it seems to be for the sake of maximum fun. Speaking of utterly morally bankrupt.

ETA: link
    Last edited by Levelfive; 2020-04-30 at 12:46 PM.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    The irony of this coming from somebody defending a rapist, I can't contain my laugther.
    Quote me defending a rapist.

Trump raped more, Biden committed more war crimes. But somehow most people on those forums are defending either of those 2 men. What a hilarity.
    I’m sorry... is Trump selling arms to Saudi Arabia, which has bombed schools children just last year in Yemen? I’m sorry... who has more civilian casualties due to increased bombing, Trump or Biden? Because if you are going to argue that Trump was too busy being a reality star, to sign off on the war. His tepid support for the war at the time, sort of implies he would have, if he could have. Because the war had over 90% support and Trump is a populist.

And clearly, celebrating Biden doing terrible among left-leaning people is now celebrating Trump. lol
    Oh, you are falling for his scam? Good job! The guy already admitted he thinks liberals are going too far and need to be stopped. He already proclaimed that alt right is more honest than other media. So, while you are busy looking for a quote where I support a rapist, please think about why you are so blinded, that you are falling for his obvious ploy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I think it's fair to conclude that "Fuck the poor" Rochana is just in it with the hope of inflicting maximum harm for maximum chaos, and since they've shown no particular attachment to any guiding moral, ideological, or political principle, it seems to be for the sake of maximum fun. Speaking of utterly morally bankrupt.
    Yes, they have. It’s the following:

Miss understanding of the term “monopoly on violence”.
    Belief that terms like Government and Anarchy, are defined by feelings.
    Rampant liberalism is out of control and needs to be stopped by any means.
    Alt right youtube is 100% more honest than other media.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Biden committed more war crimes. l
    Citation plz.

No, it's not.

Stop talking nonsense or going out from absurd assumptions.
    Sadly, we have your own quotes to go by. You clearly stated it wouldn't bother you at all if Trump won, which is odd for someone who has been screaming about sexual assault.

Your entire argument was done right there. Your true motives were revealed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop talking nonsense or going out from absurd assumptions.
    I’m calling it cultural imperialism demanding a necessary evil. As in, going around to other cultures, deeming them unfit, to then attempt to change them to your view point by any means necessary. Just like imperialist, you deem a culture inferior and than attempt to destroy it through underhanded tact. Tact, that necessitates Trump, as punishment for disagreement.

I’m calling it cultural imperialism demanding a necessary evil. As in, going around to other cultures, deeming them unfit, to then attempt to change them to your view point by any means necessary. Just like imperialist, you deem a culture inferior and than attempt to destroy it through underhanded tact. Tact, that necessitates Trump, as punishment for disagreement.
    Or, as seems more and more likely, punishment purely for fun. When the governing principle shifts this much, this fast from post to post, there isn't one.

Quotes are pointless when you can't understand the words or meaning behind the words.
    Oh, I understood it just fine, you showed your true hand, and completely undermined your argument.

I'm well aware of the meaning. You are some random person who refuses to say where he's from, who has no actual dog in this fight, who is trying to stir up shit in order to splinter the Democrats and get Trump elected.

It's not like people haven't had you pegged from the start.