Cloak resistance - after rank 15 - how?

Last night we killed HC Nzoth, and i got the +3 resistance item, and put it on my cloak.

Can i do something more this week to get more resistance, like a 5 mask vision run or something?

Or am i simply done for the week?

If you have less than the maximum amount you can get, the first full vision clear each week, with or without masks, will also give one. If you've gotten one every week they've been available you can only get one per week regardless of source.

You can get the item once from N'zoth (non-LFR) and once from Visions(full clear) if you are not at the current cap (+68 resistance this reset). When you are caught up, you only get it from one or the other.

Can I start getting +3 items even if I'm not at rank 15 yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

/10c...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanonar View Post
    Can I start getting +3 items even if I'm not at rank 15 yet?
    Negative- you must be rank 15 to be eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot77 View Post
    Last night we killed HC Nzoth, and i got the +3 resistance item, and put it on my cloak.

Can i do something more this week to get more resistance, like a 5 mask vision run or something?

Or am i simply done for the week?
    Are you at the maximum resistance (68 right now)? If not, run your horrific vision and you can get another. You can effectively receive two upgrades each week until you hit the current maximum- one via normal or harder N'zoth, and the other via a horrific vision.

OT (kinda) but I hope they add more ways to catch up the cloak resistance. I have four toons with the cloaks and I often don't feel compelled to do all of my daily chores on each of them so they're just now getting R15.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    OT (kinda) but I hope they add more ways to catch up the cloak resistance. I have four toons with the cloaks and I often don't feel compelled to do all of my daily chores on each of them so they're just now getting R15.
    if history is an indicator, you can probably buy them with echoes of nyalotha or mementos in a few months.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I clear N'zoth on all difficulties prior to getting the legendary cloak to rank 15, and therefore not getting the upgrade item, can I then do N'zoth again in the same week and still obtain the malefic core?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why they have any restrictions on catch up at all to be honest. If you're behind, any normal or higher N'zoth kill should give you the token, as should any horrific vision that's fully cleared. If they still want restrictions just make you tack masks onto your vision clears to get more malefic cores.

I see no reason to limit this at all. If you're behind you should just be able to catch up if you want to put forth the effort. I understand that you can get two a week, but it still feels bad to know that you're that many weeks behind if you decide to jump back into the game at some point, or continue an alt.