Shall I wait for the pre-order to get the allied race auto lvl boost?

What I mean by the title is, Blizzard said they were considering removing the quests and reps associated with zandalari trolls and friends.
    We all know that pre-ordering an xpack you get a free max lvl char, shall I push this to September to see if I can benefit from it?
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    What I mean by the title is, Blizzard said they were considering removing the quests and reps associated with zandalari trolls and friends.
    We all know that pre-ordering an xpack you get a free max lvl char, shall I push this to September to see if I can benefit from it?
    1. we already have the free max lvl, so you can pre-order now and get it, and just wait to use it
    2. yes they confirmed the rep requirement is being removed in SL.
    3. so yes, you can wait till then, unlock the race, and then boost one up..
    OR
    4. right now since rep gains are doubled, and so is exp, you could get them now ,and level them now, and get the armor, which you wouldnt get by boosting.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    When you pre order you get a boost. You can use the boost on any character whenever you choose. You could pre order now and use the boost when the allied races are unlocked. Or wait until they're unlocked and buy it then, it really doesnt matter. Mind you, though rep requirements may be removed, if you want to unlock the Heritage armor you still need to fully level a character of said allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    When you pre order you get a boost. You can use the boost on any character whenever you choose. You could pre order now and use the boost when the allied races are unlocked. Or wait until they're unlocked and buy it then, it really doesnt matter. Mind you, though rep requirements may be removed, if you want to unlock the Heritage armor you still need to fully level a character of said allied race.
    I right I can save the boost, forgot about that
    Was thinking like I had to use it asap
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

I right I can save the boost, forgot about that
    Was thinking like I had to use it asap
    Don't forget that blizzard really wanted to milk the cow here and decided to include a boost ONLY if you buy the 60 dollar version of the game. The base 40 dollar edition only gives you panda and flip floppity ears death knights.
    The 3 dh spec is increíble.

I have two old 110 boosts from the past expansions, what will happen with those in SL u think?

Unless you're going for a physical copy...it really doesn't matter if you pre-order now or a day before launch.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. we already have the free max lvl, so you can pre-order now and get it, and just wait to use it
    2. yes they confirmed the rep requirement is being removed in SL.
    3. so yes, you can wait till then, unlock the race, and then boost one up..
    OR
    4. right now since rep gains are doubled, and so is exp, you could get them now ,and level them now, and get the armor, which you wouldnt get by boosting.
    I thought they were just lowering it to revered?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're half right - they're removing the 'exalted with reputation' requirement, but you will still have to do the associated questlines to unlock them.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubu View Post
    Don't forget that blizzard really wanted to milk the cow here and decided to include a boost ONLY if you buy the 60 dollar version of the game. The base 40 dollar edition only gives you panda and flip floppity ears death knights.
    Ahh yes, really "milking" the game by (checks notes) having people pay standard game price for an edition with extras in it, while simultaneously charging less than standard for the full base game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I thought they were just lowering it to revered?
    Nope, rep requirement is GONE
    but you do need to do all the rest, like the questline stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember back when blizz put the boost in the base version of the game and people cried they wanted a cheaper version that had no boost.
    Now here they are allowing you to buy the expac without the boost.

And the base version does not only give you panda and flip floppity ears death knights... it also gives you fucking shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Nope, rep requirement is GONE
    but you do need to do all the rest, like the questline stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember back when blizz put the boost in the base version of the game and people cried they wanted a cheaper version that had no boost.
    Now here they are allowing you to buy the expac without the boost.

And the base version does not only give you panda and flip floppity ears death knights... it also gives you fucking shadowlands.
    For pre-ordering it only gives those, so there's really no reason to buy the base game before it's actually coming out.
    The 3 dh spec is increíble.

7+ Year Old Account
    For pre-ordering it only gives those, so there's really no reason to buy the base game before it's actually coming out.
    yeah?
    Pre-ordering should never have tons of stuff, it should just be there for "make sure you have it, and get a little extra"
    Are you one of those people who think this kinda BS is a good idea?