10+ Year Old Account
    Some other loon came out of the woodwork and accused Biden of saying inappropriate shit to her at some event in 2008 and Twitter fringe leftists were eating it up.

Turns out Biden wasn't even at the event, he was recovering from a surgery he had a few days before the event to repair a deviated septum.

#BelieveWomen

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Some other loon came out of the woodwork and accused Biden of saying inappropriate shit to her at some event in 2008 and Twitter fringe leftists were eating it up.

Turns out Biden wasn't even at the event, he was recovering from a surgery he had a few days before the event to repair a deviated septum.

#BelieveWomen
    This stupidity doesnt help women causes. Why the fuck do they do this?

/facepalm
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I spent years in locker rooms. I never heard a guy brag about sexually assaulting a woman and being able to get away with it.

Trump is an admitted rapist and has a long history of doing so going back three decades. Not only did he brag about committing assault, but he bragged about perving on underage girls in their dressing rooms at teen miss usa.

Trump supporters have zero room to even discuss sexual assault issues. If you want to be critical of Biden because of a potential assault (which is looking more and more false) then that's fine. But, you sure as hell can't while being a Trump supporter.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2020-05-03 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post

/facepalm
    Because Ryan Grim wanted to kill his credibility even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I spent years in locker rooms. I never heard a guy brag about sexually assaulting a woman and being able to get away with it.

Trump is an admitted rapist and has a long history of doing so going back three decades. Not only did he brag about committing assault, but he bragged about perving on underage girls in their dressing rooms at teen miss usa.

Trump supporters have zero room to even discuss sexual assault issues.
    Yeah. The time i have spent in locker rooms (in a gym) almost everyone is silent or talking about going to play soccer with friends next saturday.

10+ Year Old Account

/facepalm
    Internet purity points...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Internet purity points...
    The left has a problem with purity tests, and with ideological fracture it seems. This does not help said causes.

Rep. Justin Amash: "If you have Donald Trump or Joe Biden as president... you're going to have the same system you've had for the past decade."

Well there goes our darling Tea Bagger, who people, including me, gave credit for speaking against Trump. Even leaving the Republican Party and voting for the Articles of Impeachment.

Well now we might have a person who could get Trump re-elected. Many factors are to be discussed, namely him getting on the ballot, but I think this is reckless if you really believe Trump should not be President. He is a Tea Bagger, so him maybe not voting Democrat is fine, but running is reckless.

Yes it is debatable but I think people who follow Amash, which will be Ex-Republicans or Republicans will be people who now will cast a vote for Amash instead of Biden. Again, he has to get on the ballot but just take Michigan as example where his seat is from. That is a swing state and he could affect that state's electoral votes.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    The left has a problem with purity tests, and with ideological fracture it seems. This does not help said causes.
    There lies the problem. How does the left deal with being exploited? We have GOP blocking 1.6 billion funding for victims of assault to persecute people like Trump and Biden. A vote against Biden, would result in stripping women of 1.6 billion in funds to persecute the rich and powerful. How the fuck is that protecting women?

While GOP has blocked funding for victims of assault for a year, we are to keep the guy who co sponsored and wrote the bill to allocate money, out of office? I want everyone not voting or going third party, to simply say... ‘I vote the way I do, knowing full well that it is likely to inhibit women from funding to persecute people like Trump and Biden’... I want that recognition when the choice is made.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    So Joe Biden now thinks people accused of sexual assault deserve due process. After a disastrous interview on a friendly network, the interviewer came up with this insight:

And the gift that keeps on giving:
    Woman Claims Biden Sexually Harassed Her When She Was 14 Years Old by Complimenting Her Breasts
    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...g-her-breasts/
    Fake news XD

Its fascinating seeing people gobble this shit up without doing some proper vetting

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Or its common for rape victims to not be accurate on their stories from decades ago.
    But hey, not surprised for you to be a rape apologist.
    You should be ashamed of yourself. Nobody here is a rape apologist, except Trumpists. All Reade and you are doing are making it harder for people who have actually suffered from rape from being able to come forward in the future and be believed. And for what, so you can look down on others people on the internet. Real classy.

I thought you were more into rational thinking, since you're a communist.
    You shouldn't really use "rational thinking" and "communist" on the same sentence, that is called contradiction.
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Fake news XD

Its fascinating seeing people gobble this shit up without doing some proper vetting
    Hah, so I just read about the shit the Biden campaign release regarding this. Yet another lying piece of shit and she's simply trying to double down by saying, Oh, so Joe Biden didn't attend the one year that I said this occurred in but he attended every other year?

God, these cultists are so fucking dumb.

YES, you fucking cunt. There is a literal fucking paper trail that he didn't attend that year because of illness and surgery. You've been called out on your lie now slither back under the rock you came from you fucking leech.

Just wait until later this week when we hear, "Well, maybe I was 13 or 15."

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Hah, so I just read about the shit the Biden campaign release regarding this. Yet another lying piece of shit and she's simply trying to double down by saying, Oh, so Joe Biden didn't attend the one year that I said this occurred in but he attended every other year?

YES, you fucking cunt. There is a literal fucking paper trail that he didn't attend that year because of illness and surgery. You've been called out on your lie now slither back under the rock you came from you fucking leech.

"it's hard for people to remember, you are just being a rape apologist" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post

Have you read this shit:

“Yes, it could have been another year. So what? She was a teenager when I ran for office. It doesn't make it okay,” she wrote to Fox News. “It happened when I was running for office against him. If it was 2007, that makes it even worse.”
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/din...ual-harassment

In less than a day she got rebuked AGAIN

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1257006356722323457

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Dude. This is effing bad for women. Why the fuck do they do this?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thought this was interesting......https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/just...ey-voting-bloc

Unfortunately for Democrats, new evidence seems to suggest the Biden electability argument might be severely flawed. Not only is Biden facing immense pressure from an army of angry Bernie acolytes over a sexual assault claim made by former Senate aide Tara Reade, but recent polling also suggests support for Biden among young voters – a key demographic for Democrats – might be much weaker than anyone realized, even in head-to-head matchups with Donald Trump.

According to an extensive survey by the Institute of Politics at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government released in late April, only 34 percent of Americans aged 18 to 29 say they have a favorable view of the former vice president, with just 8 percent saying they have a “very favorable” opinion of Biden. In the same survey, 47 percent of young people said they have an unfavorable view of Biden.

Although the percentage of young people who said they have an unfavorable view of President Trump was much higher (63 percent), the percent who said they have a favorable opinion of Trump was only four percentage points lower (30 percent) than Biden’s. And, quite interestingly, more young people said they have a “very favorable” view of Trump, 14 percent.

Even worse for Biden, when asked if they would rather vote for Trump, Biden or an independent candidate in 2020, only 39 percent said they would choose Biden. One-quarter chose Trump, and a whopping 16 percent said they would rather pick an independent.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

An opinion piece from fox news. So interesting

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    An opinion piece from fox news. So interesting
    So you think Institute of Politics at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government works for Fox News?

But I understand the hatred of Fox News, one reason I copied some of the text from the article. Knowing some have this dread by clicking on Fox News, they understand it gives them more views. lol!
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Why would you bank on young people 18-29 to show up and vote? Bernie did that and they didn't show up.