DHs need to be nerfed hard

How long do you thing it will take Blizz to nerf DHs? With win-rates of almost 70%....

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Thanks! Wasn't aware of the blue posts

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Thanks! Wasn't aware of the blue posts
    Was posted like only 10 min ago.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Aren't most of these games Demon Hunters v Demon Hunters? Only winner can be Demon Hunter. It's what happens if everyone tries the new class.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    Aren't most of these games Demon Hunters v Demon Hunters? Only winner can be Demon Hunter. It's what happens if everyone tries the new class.
    They rule even in Arena.

Make no mistake bliz, DH is indeed in a fun state, for the one that plays it that is, the one that plays against not to much, on the good side i really feel the class is in a good place fun wise, not sure if its, because everything clicks so damn well or simply because of the class, is op, but as i played OP decks in the past i fell it's because of the good synergy of cards, I hope blizz will reach this with other classes as well, while i indeed think the class is OP as duck and it needs some changes i fell its a good addition to the game

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Make no mistake bliz, DH is indeed in a fun state, for the one that plays it that is, the one that plays against not to much, on the good side i really feel the class is in a good place fun wise, not sure if its, because everything clicks so damn well or simply because of the class, is op, but as i played OP decks in the past i fell it's because of the good synergy of cards, I hope blizz will reach this with other classes as well, while i indeed think the class is OP as duck and it needs some changes i fell its a good addition to the game
    I now play a game called "how many times can you auto-concede before you get matched with a class that isn't DH". The longest it took me so far is 7 concedes to get to fight a priest... that then auto-concedes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    Demon Hunter is the only loser in that scenario as well, which means it evens out to 50% win rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    I now play a game called "how many times can you auto-concede before you get matched with a class that isn't DH". The longest it took me so far is 7 concedes to get to fight a priest... that then auto-concedes
    I feel you, im in the same boat, as a libram paladin i have small chance to win against them, i seriously think of crafting a resurrect priest (assuming all their sustain will be enough against them) but with a 60+% win chance i don't see any deck been a counter, the good side i smell a decent enough of dust after nerfs

I have only played DH for the quests so far, I made a deck under 40 seconds and misplayed a lot but still got to win most matches because of how good their cards are. I like that they are a very tempo oriented deck but having so many cards that are straight up broken like Imprisoned Antaen and Skull of Gul’dan is just unfair. I wonder how they are going to handle the nerfs.

Antaen should probably cost 6 and reduce random damage from 10 to 7

Skull should reduce its outlaw cost when you draw cards by 1 instead of 3

Eye Beam should cost 1 instead of 0 with its outlaw

Aldrachi Warblades either reduce it to a 2/2 instead of a 2/3 or up its cost to 4 instead of 3

Demon hunter nerfs are already live!

They did a live update

Never seen this before (>_<) i was playing and all my cards were nerfed

15+ Year Old Account
    I would say that the win ratios are extremely skewed at the current moment due to the abundance of people playing the class -- and also the fact that everyone got enough DH cards to build a decent deck completely for free.

That said, it will probably take a few balance passes for them to get them in the correct state.

Meh, I will take a break from HS for a while, I fully understand that letting DH been OP at the start was a marketing strategy (let's face it, even the most casual player saw this from the moment they introduce the cards) but to release a class o overwhelming OP its absurd, insane damage, insane card draw, insane sustain, its not really fun to play against and while i see DH as a fun class it's not my cup of tea) im please with the rewards i will get at the end of the month so i will just wait for multiple balance patch this class require, at the moment its not fun to play against them especially against bad players that do mistake after mistake yet they still win the game

7+ Year Old Account
    DH doesn't need nerfing, just buff the other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by 420 NoScope View Post
    DH doesn't need nerfing, just buff the other classes.
    Last thing we need is more power creep.

Can someone explain why they need nerfing? My Dragonpriest deck has zero problems. Granted the matches are usually quite close but I have never had a problem whatsoever. I just faced off against a very aggressive DH deck and still beat it. Going face in the early game and letting him trade and deal with board works. When the big tempo turn comes I used the dragon that plays all the cards he played on his last turn.

In all honesty I found that Gala Shaman gives me a lot of trouble and the Rogue deck that makes me overdraw a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I would say that the win ratios are extremely skewed at the current moment due to the abundance of people playing the class
    Cold hard logic. Pretty much this ^ Of course the ratios are going to appear that way since most people are playing the new class. Blizzard did roll out nerfs to DH already aswell
    Last edited by Greendog; 2020-05-04 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greendog View Post
    Can someone explain why they need nerfing? My Dragonpriest deck has zero problems. Granted the matches are usually quite close but I have never had a problem whatsoever. I just faced off against a very aggressive DH deck and still beat it. Going face in the early game and letting him trade and deal with board works. When the big tempo turn comes I used the dragon that plays all the cards he played on his last turn.

In all honesty I found that Gala Shaman gives me a lot of trouble and the Rogue deck that makes me overdraw a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Cold hard logic. Pretty much this ^ Of course the ratios are going to appear that way since most people are playing the new class. Blizzard did roll out nerfs to DH already aswell
    Rock, paper, scissors. I play priest too (Galakrond) and we do good against DH, sure. But in general their win-rate is too high compared to most decks. Tempo DH is a little over 60% win-rate total even after all the nerfs. The skewed thing shouldn't be an issue anymore since we have a more varied meta after the balance changes.

The deck I have more issues against right now (with my Galakrond Priest) is combo Hunter

I wouldn't say it's the DHs, I actually like playing against DHs but Ashes of Outland just sucks in general as there are so many decks and classes that can just pull a random win out of their blowhole with so many discover x and add a random card to you hand that can win the game for you cards.

I guess it's an issue for mostly slower control decks but I don't like playing aggro as it's mindless and stupid.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    New Expansion suck, new hero(DH) type (aggro) suck. Main problem in ladder, Priests and DH.
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.