• Write In/Third Party

13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

16 13.68%
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    I've lost all enthusiasm now that all the progressive candidates are out, and frankly barely care anymore. This has the silver lining of this election cycle not affecting my mental health like the 2016 one did.

4 years of Biden won't really be that much different than 4 more of trump, for most. We won't tax the rich, fix healthcare, fix housing in cities etc etc etc either way. Nothing will fundamentally be different. This country is cursed.
    i feel much the same way.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    I've lost all enthusiasm now that all the progressive candidates are out, and frankly barely care anymore. This has the silver lining of this election cycle not affecting my mental health like the 2016 one did.

4 years of Biden won't really be that much different than 4 more of trump, for most. We won't tax the rich, fix healthcare, fix housing in cities etc etc etc either way. Nothing will fundamentally be different. This country is cursed.

Oh yea Biden will be stuffing millions of dollars into his properties, attacking veterans and using them for parades, stripping government aid from millions of people, telling polluters to dump whatever they want into the water, ask foreign countries to help him stay in power, go after legal immigrants and birth right citizenship. oh and yea FUCK UP A PANDEMIC RESPONSE RESULTING IN THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DYING OR PUERTO RICANS BEING FUCKED WHEN THERE IS A HURRICANE.

If you want to say you are a Trump supporter just say so because they are the only ones using this bullshit. Trump has made it pretty clear his path to winning is to get people not to vote because his crazy racists supporters are hyped for four more years of screwing everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    No political party is best for everyone, that was a stupid comment.

Also, please try to keep things in context...
    Difference being that Trump isn't even good for a plurality of people, not even his base. Also, what you are saying is essentially that no one else would be better than Trump because "no one can be good for everyone" even though literally ever sixth grader out there is better than Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I hope Biden wins so all the "Impeach the MF" people can move onto their next Virtue Signal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    I hope Biden wins so all the "Impeach the MF" people can move onto their next Virtue Signal.
    Nope, not til Trump is in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Oh yea Biden will be stuffing millions of dollars into his properties, attacking veterans and using them for parades, stripping government aid from millions of people, telling polluters to dump whatever they want into the water, ask foreign countries to help him stay in power, go after legal immigrants and birth right citizenship. oh and yea FUCK UP A PANDEMIC RESPONSE RESULTING IN THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DYING OR PUERTO RICANS BEING FUCKED WHEN THERE IS A HURRICANE.

If you want to say you are a Trump supporter just say so because they are the only ones using this bullshit. Trump has made it pretty clear his path to winning is to get people not to vote because his crazy racists supporters are hyped for four more years of screwing everyone else.
    I'm no trump supporter, quite the opposite as my post history will attest to.

I'll fully admit to some privilege here, as far as I can tell myself nor my immediate family has been effected by any of trumps bullshit, at least directly.

I hate him, he's a madman, and would love for him to disappear off the face of the planet.

That said, whoever wins is not going to affect me much, as I stated in my post. I was looking to bernie, maybe a couple others, for long overdue progressive change, primarily economically.

Now we just have old out of touch guy A, and old out of touch guy B.

Trump winning in 2016, and the subsequent years after, has led me to lose alot of faith in humanity, to the point of me becoming much more isolated and wary of strangers. I am just now finally getting over some of this with therapy, and i'm not interested in a repeat of this process again. Me not caring who wins is partly for my own mental health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Biden, given that there are no hitches and I get my citizenship over the summer.
    Good luck! Got mine 20 years ago... I thought mine being signed by Bush was bad, yours is going to be Trump signed. Sorry...

At least based on your posting, you got the test in the bag. I highly recommend getting a passport as soon as possible.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Nope, not til Trump is in jail.
    Lol. Don't hold your breath.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that GOP is blocking violence against women act, while Biden said he will make it his first 100 day priority, it will be more likely that Trump goes to jail if Biden wins. Same goes for Biden, once he leaves office.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Considering that GOP is blocking violence against women act, while Biden said he will make it his first 100 day priority, it will be more likely that Trump goes to jail if Biden wins. Same goes for Biden, once he leaves office.
    You think Trump and Biden will eventually go to jail? What alternate reality do you live in?

10+ Year Old Account
    You think Trump and Biden will eventually go to jail? What alternate reality do you live in?
    Again, the violence against women act will make it more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That way Moscow Mitch can put another few hundred bills on his desk that won't go anywhere and we can essentially pay them all to do nothing at that point. It'll be so much fun!
    and we will get to hear him say "...and the Democrats.." a lot.

I'm not American but I'd probably vote for Trump, if I voted. Biden is just a non-option as I see it, considering his mental state.

I'd prefer Cruz or Rubio over Trump.

I don't know what Democratic candidates I'd seriously consider.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I'm not American but I'd probably vote for Trump, if I voted. Biden is just a non-option as I see it, considering his mental state.

Uhm... Biden is in good enough shape to remember what happened in March and February, while knowing that drinking bleach is idiotic. Trump can’t say either of those... it seems like Trump’s memory, lasts weeks, if not days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post

Yeah, it's a lot shorter to type "I'm conservative so I'd vote for the GOP". Cause the concern *infracted* about Biden's mental state is hilarious when he's against Trump who can barely string a sentence together"
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Yeah, it's a lot shorter to type "I'm conservative so I'd vote for the GOP". Cause the concern *infracted* about Biden's mental state is hilarious when he's against Trump who can barely string a sentence together"
    He is also a paranoid delusional. People telling him to prepare for a pandemic, he thinks it’s an enemy hoax to make him look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Uhm... Biden is in good enough shape to remember what happened in March and February, while knowing that drinking bleach is idiotic. Trump can’t say either of those... it seems like Trump’s memory, lasts weeks, if not days.
    I am no fan of Trump but to be fair... He definitely didn't say to drink bleach or any fish tank cleaner lol.

Which colour rapist are you voting for?

Wait, are you saying he hasn't done anything wrong, or that he won't end up in jail? Because he is an unindicted co-conspirator in Michael Cohen's case, and there are probably dozens of other warrants against him in SDNY.

- - - Updated - - -

I am no fan of Trump but to be fair... He definitely didn't say to drink bleach or any fish tank cleaner lol.
    No, he just said to inject it, totally different.

Wait, are you saying he hasn't done anything wrong, or that he won't end up in jail? Because he is an unindicted co-conspirator in Michael Cohen's case, and there are probably dozens of other warrants against him in SDNY.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he just said to inject it, totally different.
    So we vote for the pale rapist?