Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They should add class skins but they should be free.

Hell, I think having differing abilities for the classes of each race would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Your art is enough to garner my support.
    I award you +2 Internets.
    I made these because I wanted to convince people to advocate for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    They should add class skins but they should be free.

Hell, I think having differing abilities for the classes of each race would be better.
    As I said, the ways of unlocking them are to be discussed. I am happy as long as it is not for cash.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

is there a post on official forums for this?
    We need this

I think the Sunwalker concept could be used for Dark Irons too with a couple tweaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, would absolutely love it.

Just look at what Fel Fire did for the Warlocks, it gave us an unique touch - I even came back after a long break to get it.

I would love my Zandalari Monk to use Loa themed abilities instead. I would also love if they could make more realistic fight animation instead of the cheap Kung Fu movie crap. I am martial artist myself and it botheres me a bit to be honest, especially when they did a pretty good job in Diablo III. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind the overblown crazy moves such as tornado kick and other spinning 'shit' or capoeira moves with a touch of fantasy. To me it just seems as if they thought a kata = actual fighting stance and moves. I guess it is too much to ask though, so I would be content with just spell effects.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    is there a post on official forums for this?
    We need this
    There is one on EU but I haven't bumped it for a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    Blizz just hire this guy please, thanks.
    I am slow and irresponsible. Better not.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I would love this. But if Glyphs are anything to go of, it would be a huge disappointment. Blizzard does not know how to do class visuals

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Oh yeah, would absolutely love it.

Just look at what Fel Fire did for the Warlocks, it gave us an unique touch - I even came back after a long break to get it.

I would love my Zandalari Monk to use Loa themed abilities instead. I would also love if they could make more realistic fight animation instead of the cheap Kung Fu movie crap. I am martial artist myself and it botheres me a bit to be honest, especially when they did a pretty good job in Diablo III. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind the overblown crazy moves such as tornado kick and other spinning 'shit' or capoeira moves with a touch of fantasy. To me it just seems as if they thought a kata = actual fighting stance and moves. I guess it is too much to ask though, so I would be content with just spell effects.
    I think they didn't consult professionals for monk animations and based it on their vision.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    I think the Sunwalker concept could be used for Dark Irons too with a couple tweaks.
    Yes. There could be more hammer and anvil aesthetics/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    I would love this. But if Glyphs are anything to go of, it would be a huge disappointment. Blizzard does not know how to do class visuals
    That's why I am pushing for them being a pack of abilities. This way I am sure it will not be 3000k gold for one spell to be green.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think they didn't consult professionals for monk animations and based it on their vision.
    Yeah, which is shame.

The class is fun to play, it is just the aesthetics undermine it greatly. Unless you are playing the goofy and dumb Pandaren it feels out of place, sort of like those bullshido guys with moustache from 90s video tapes.

5+ Year Old Account
    There is one on EU but I haven't bumped it for a long time.
    If it is still bumpable, you should link it for us.

Or maybe make a new one we can all support. :-)

MOAR OF THIS, PLZ.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    If it's not race restricted then we're back to square one or nothing being unique to anything.
    I think it should depend on the particular skin. Some make more sense for specific races, like an Elune Moonpriest, while a Necromancer skin for WL could work for any race.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is too much diversity, simply not needed. It's a waste of development resources leading to games which only consists of payed cosmetics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the ideas for the priest and paladin classes.

A big yes. The more customization the better. More so if it adds to a race's specific aesthetic

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Yeah, which is shame.

The class is fun to play, it is just the aesthetics undermine it greatly. Unless you are playing the goofy and dumb Pandaren it feels out of place, sort of like those bullshido guys with moustache from 90s video tapes.
    I rarely play monk and if so, it is usually a panda so I didn't notice that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astranea View Post
    If it is still bumpable, you should link it for us.

Or maybe make a new one we can all support. :-)

MOAR OF THIS, PLZ.
    Sadly, it is dead. We need a new one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I love the ideas for the priest and paladin classes.
    Priest has the most problems with identity. He needs a lot of skins.

If this is the only way to have a necromancer caster, then I’m all for it

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    If this is the only way to have a necromancer caster, then I’m all for it
    Honestly this way would be pretty easy since Necromancer would pretty much be Demonology Warlock playstyle with Unholy DK theme.

Yes. I drew those.
    Damn, those are really good. I didn't know you were an artist.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

3+ Year Old Account
    Can we all please signal boost this? Bring it to more players attention, especially Taliesin and Evitel so they'll hopefully talk about it and signal boost it even more. You've got amazing ideas and the devs need to see how much people want this. They should all be unlockable aesthetic -only- options, otherwise people are going to complain about balancing, item shop, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    Night Elf Paladin!? Cool!
    Yes, Night elf paladin to have this skin would be incredible and it makes sense! Thank you for your contribution