Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Quick question for anyone, haven't seen this problem on MMO-champ before. Can anyone go to the last page 296 in the Fallout 76 thread? For some reason it keeps on redirecting me to page 279 and I can't go any further.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...out-76/page296
    I have not seen that issue in ages, I thought it only happened with threads that reached over a thousand pages. It was the reason we had 18 threads! It's happening to me too, same page and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quick question for anyone, haven't seen this problem on MMO-champ before. Can anyone go to the last page 296 in the Fallout 76 thread? For some reason it keeps on redirecting me to page 279 and I can't go any further.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...out-76/page296
    Very likely that those are ghost pages, usually happens because something is wrong with the site or there were some deleted posts at some point that have piled up. That happened to this thread bunches when the first one was made.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I have not seen that issue in ages, I thought it only happened with threads that reached over a thousand pages. It was the reason we had 18 threads! It's happening to me too, same page and everything.
    That too, it happened a lot more as a thread got bigger. 2,000-4000 pages seem to be the max this site can handle for any given thread. I do love how we broke the site for how big the first thread got.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Welp, learned I was fired today 'cause of the virus and lack of work and money at the school right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Welp, learned I was fired today 'cause of the virus and lack of work and money at the school right now.
    I had read this ages ago but just couldn't think of anything to say on it.

Things have been pretty rough this year, and taken a pretty sharp turn for the worst just the last week or so in the US. This seems more apt than ever:

Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I had read this ages ago but just couldn't think of anything to say on it.

Things have been pretty rough this year, and taken a pretty sharp turn for the worst just the last week or so in the US. This seems more apt than ever:

[video=youtube;DOcM5degIRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOcM5degIRw[/vieo]
    It definitely did suck for it to happen, and it's a shame to lose those benefits, like free school and $250 deductible health insurance, but the good thing is that I saved up like 40% of my salary since I started working so I have quite the cushion at the moment. I was told by HR they would be calling people back when things got back to normal, but I don't think that will be until the start of next year at the earliest.

Good thing is I was laid off so I can get unemployment.

Still alive! This year... Yeah, this year sucks. X_X
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    This year has been shit on a personal and universal level. I spend about one day a week in breakdown mode.

And lately I've been reading a webcomic called Dumbing of Age. It's really good, but has some pretty extreme relatability, and some powerfully emotional moments. Sometimes you laugh, sometimes you wanna curl up in a ball and cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackielope View Post
    Still alive! This year... Yeah, this year sucks. X_X
    No doubt about that. I'm sure it won't get much better.

Wooo 10 year member badge for my MMO-Champ account.

Wooo 10 year member badge for my MMO-Champ account.
    I bet you could have done it faster than that.

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2020/...-1-2.html#more

That's right folks, G5 is out with its first two parter episode!

It's ok. To be perfectly honest I expected worse. A few chuckles here and there but not something I'm going to watch by the looks.

In MLP's absence I've been on Netflix. She-Ra's final season was great and tied everything together nicely, but now that's over. Absolutely binged Green Eggs and Ham, which has definitely been the most MLP-like for me with the bright colors, heartwarming goodness and fun characters like these two goobers:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2020/...-1-2.html#more

That's right folks, G5 is out with its first two parter episode!

It's ok. To be perfectly honest I expected worse. A few chuckles here and there but not something I'm going to watch by the looks.

In MLP's absence I've been on Netflix. She-Ra's final season was great and tied everything together nicely, but now that's over. Absolutely binged Green Eggs and Ham, which has definitely been the most MLP-like for me with the bright colors, heartwarming goodness and fun characters like these two goobers:
    [video=youtube;O-S6XZb7fHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-S6XZb7fHY[/vdeo]
    I'll have to check both of those out. I wouldn't call that new MLP show G5, more like G4-B. I do hope it has some sort of quality, not too much a fan of the designs, but maybe it'll work out. I will say it looks like they want to keep those characters as they don't have any plans for a proper G5, but I do remember some rumor we would get that or a movie later in the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the chibi version of an anime that was originally based off a game (or completely original) but they made a manga so now they gotta make animation based off of that. Like Strike Witches or now Uma Musume.

That sucks, I was hitting it off with a lady on a dating website and suddenly her account doesn't exist anymore.

Finally got every Freedom Call CD, now just to decide if I want to get their DVD for a concert and maybe their vinyls.

Oh boy, this humidity.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2020-07-12 at 03:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humidity is death. Getting to work is enough to make me want to never go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Humidity is death. Getting to work is enough to make me want to never go.
    I get that, just taking an hour long walk drains the hell out of me.

Well this is just impressive.

Finished Doom Eternal. It was a bit sillier (and buggier) than Doom 2016, but I had fun with it.

(source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4lz8MN6MQA)

Finished Doom Eternal. It was a bit sillier (and buggier) than Doom 2016, but I had fun with it.
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/nbx8Bch.png?1[/IG]
    (source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4lz8MN6MQA)
    That song is quite catchy. Every so often I'll put it on.

I need to get around to playing Eternal.