66 56.41%
  • Write In/Third Party

13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

16 13.68%
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    If you've forgotten that what he said was speaking to 'injecting disinfectant' rather than 'drinking bleach' it really begs the question; what kind of perspective can you provide on his memory when you don't remember what he said two weeks ago?
    And even if someone screws up what he said it doesn't matter as what he did say is just as stupid as what people believe he did say. I see a lot of people try and correct people saying "Trump told people to drink bleach" but really all they are doing is trying to make what Trump said sound smarter, but in reality it wasn't smart and never will be. If that wasn't your intent then at that point you're just trying to do one of those "ackshooally" and that's just as annoying (I would know personally how annoying it can be as I do it constantly.)

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blake View Post
    That's not the issue. The issue is you say Trump said things he never said. What he said was stupid, but he didn't tell people to drink bleach. Your narrative is worse than fake news, you are so far gone with your TDS you can't even understand what people say anymore. And you think you (and your "ilk") can decide the future of the US? Man, it doesn't matter who will be president with the likes of you all around.
    Can you just answer the question... How old were you, when you knew that injecting or drinking cleaner was dangerous?

I get it... I have TDS... gone off the deep end... all of that... all of the insults and dodging is done. Now answer the simple question... Why is that question such kryptonite, that you lash out, like you just did?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    The only TDS that exists is the type where Trump's rabid zealots will defend him and everything he says and does to the death.

And no, pointing out Trump is giving out deadly advice and peddling quack cures isn't TDS. That's just pointing out objective reality.
    Note why I got called that... All I asked is how old they were, when they knew better. Instead of answering “8 /10car” or some shit... it’s that I have TDS... bizarre...

Edit: Trump is so divisive, we can no longer even agree that people eating tide pods are morons.

Edit 2: Let’s be clear why they can’t answer. Saying anything too old, makes them look dumb. Saying anything of appropriate age, just invites the question of what caused Trump to forget at 70+.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-05 at 01:59 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Can you just answer the question... How old were you, when you knew that injecting or drinking cleaner was dangerous?

I get it... I have TDS... gone off the deep end... all of that... all of the insults and dodging is done. Now answer the simple question... Why is that question such kryptonite, that you lash out, like you just did?

- - - Updated - - -

Note why I got called that... All I asked is how old they were, when they knew better. Instead of answering “8 /10car” or some shit... it’s that I have TDS... bizarre...

Edit: Trump is so divisive, we can no longer even agree that people eating tide pods are morons.
    That question is not relevant, because Trump never told people to drink bleach. As stupid as it is, he was exploring ways to help. As usual he read something somewhere without knowing what's it all about, and thought to add this to the conversation. Next up: asking rhetorical questions are now taken seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    That question is not relevant, because Trump never told people to drink bleach. As stupid as it is, he was exploring ways to help. As usual he read something somewhere without knowing what's it all about, and thought to add this to the conversation. Next up: asking rhetorical questions are now taken seriously.
    I’m asking you, how old you were to know the answer to said rhetorical question. You can’t answer it, while insulting me. It’s very telling...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

As stupid as it is, he was exploring ways to help.
    See, you can't use that excuse when the things he asked were most likely talked about behind the scenes and if they were then there would be a more appopriate way to put it than "can we do that by injection" when talking about disinfectant and then talking about "getting in the lungs" and "a cleaning." Then what makes it even harder to then say he was only trying to ask questions is he said it was sarcastic.

No matter how you look at it Trump wasted people's time during a pandemic briefing then no matter how you look he was an idiot through that whole thing. There's no other way to look at it without having a huge hole in your reasoning.

Stop trying to make Trump sound smart.

I’m asking you, how old you were to know the answer to said rhetorical question. You can’t answer it, while insulting me. It’s very telling...
    Where are the insults in the post you quoted? The funny thing is, you keep repeating the same untruths time and again, they won't make them true all of a sudden. The question is irrelevant. Trump didn't say what you claim he did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    See, you can't use that excuse when the things he asked were most likely talked about behind the scenes and if they were then there would be a more appopriate way to put it than "can we do that by injection" when talking about disinfectant and then talking about "getting in the lungs" and "a cleaning." Then what makes it even harder to then say he was only trying to ask questions is he said it was sarcastic.

No matter how you look at it Trump wasted people's time during a pandemic briefing then no matter how you look he was an idiot through that whole thing. There's no other way to look at it without having a huge hole in your reasoning.

Stop trying to make Trump sound smart.
    You hear what you want to hear when it's Trump, now maybe step back a little and check what you really hear. I am not saying it's stupid at all, I am not defending Trump. What I am doing is stopping the spreading of untruths. And that's why I used the term TDS. People have lost any sense of objectivity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are the insults in the post you quoted? The funny thing is, you keep repeating the same untruths time and again, they won't make them true all of a sudden. The question is irrelevant. Trump didn't say what you claim he did.
    Calling people deranged, is usually seen as an insult.

Why can’t you answer an irrelevant question, based on what you said Trump meant or said? Why so much strain to not answer? You do understand how this makes you seem?

It’s a super easy question to answer... I was 8...

Edit: You are the third person I’m asking... third person I conceded every version of what Trump said to your standards. Fucking kryptonite... but, keep acting like you don’t understand.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-05 at 02:16 PM.

Calling people deranged, is usually seen as an insult.

Why can’t you answer an irrelevant question, based on what you said Trump meant or said? Why so much strain to not answer? You do understand how this makes you seem?
    You just proved the debating techniques of most people on these forums: muddy the waters. Why can't you acknowledge that Trump didn't say what you said he did? Why can't you acknowledge you basically told a lie? Knowing at a certain age that bleach is harmful doesn't add anything to the conversation. Trump saying it is stupid, not justifying your reasoning.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just proved the debating techniques of most people on these forums: muddy the waters. Why can't you acknowledge that Trump didn't say what you said he did? Why can't you acknowledge you basically told a lie? Knowing at a certain age that bleach is harmful doesn't add anything to the conversation. Trump saying it is stupid, not justifying your reasoning.
    Not muddying the waters... Can’t do that when I’m asking the same question for two pages. Your refusal to answer such a simple question, with paragraphs of dodging, is definition of muddying the waters. In fact, while you tell me I am deranged, the basis for my question, is that you knew better. My assumption, that you refuse to confirm, means you are smarter than Trump. Yet......

You can’t answer, because it’s two counter parallel lines. The younger you say you were, the better you look, but the worse Trump looks. You can’t even say you are smarter than Trump... yet... I am deranged...

Not muddying the waters... Can’t do that when I’m asking the same question for two pages. Your refusal to answer such a simple question, with paragraphs of dodging, is definition of muddying the waters. In fact, while you tell me I am deranged, the basis for my question, is that you knew better. My assumption, that you refuse to confirm, means you are smarter than Trump. Yet......
    If you can't understand that asking that question doesn't justify you telling lies... Repeating the same over and over...
    We all agree what Trump said is stupid, but it seems you can't acknowledge your lying on these forums. Even if I know at 4 years old that bleach can be harmful when drinking it, what does that change the fact you lying here: saying that Trump told people to drink bleach when he did not do that? It only confirms the stupidity of Trump, but that we already knew. It still doesn't make you right in what you said Trump said.
    Last edited by William Blake; 2020-05-05 at 02:26 PM.

So, I want to answer the question about how old I was when I new drinking bleach or cleaner was bad and I want to make a point here.

I consider myself as having above average intelligence.

I would say in the 8-12 range is when I knew I shouldn't drink bleach or cleaner or anything of that nature regardless of the smell.

It probably wasn't until a middle school / high school chemistry class when I found out that the toxicity of those substances could kill me.

~10% of the US population aged 25 and over do not have a High School education

There is a non-0 chunk of people that get through High School that should have likely failed.

Overall, I would guesstimate there is at least <10% of the US adult population that might not realize that certain substances being touted as possible cures by Trump could be harmful to your health.

So let's be generous and say that 4% of US adults are too dumb to realize that drinking cleaner could kill them.

The US adult population is 253 million as of 2018 4% of that is still ~10 million people.

Now, luckily for them, it takes a village to raise an idiot and some of those villagers will be looking out for those idiots and ensure they don't go and drink bleach.

Put all the idiots in their own little village and they would probably start guzzling the shit on Trump's suggestion that it can cure Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    So, I want to answer the question about how old I was when I new drinking bleach or cleaner was bad and I want to make a point here.

I consider myself as having above average intelligence.

I would say in the 8-12 range is when I knew I shouldn't drink bleach or cleaner or anything of that nature regardless of the smell.

It probably wasn't until a middle school / high school chemistry class when I found out that the toxicity of those substances could kill me.

~10% of the US population aged 25 and over do not have a High School education

There is a non-0 chunk of people that get through High School that should have likely failed.

Overall, I would guesstimate there is at least <10% of the US adult population that might not realize that certain substances being touted as possible cures by Trump could be harmful to your health.

So let's be generous and say that 4% of US adults are too dumb to realize that drinking cleaner could kill them.

The US adult population is 253 million as of 2018 4% of that is still ~10 million people.

Now, luckily for them, it takes a village to raise an idiot and some of those villagers will be looking out for those idiots and ensure they don't go and drink bleach.

Put all the idiots in their own little village and they would probably start guzzling the shit on Trump's suggestion that it can cure Covid.
    And the lie gets repeated...

You hear what you want to hear when it's Trump, now maybe step back a little and check what you really hear. I am not saying it's stupid at all, I am not defending Trump. What I am doing is stopping the spreading of untruths. And that's why I used the term TDS. People have lost any sense of objectivity.
    And like I said earlier all you are doing is the annoying "Axshuallie" for no reason. Anyone that uses the term TDS isn't to be taken seriously either.

And yes you are defending him when you say "he was exploring ways to help" because none of what he was doing there was trying to help. There's no objectivity here besides the fact what he said was stupid (and I'm talking about what he actually said with), him saying it was sarcastic was even more stupid, and then the fact we have people such as yourself trying "actually" and "what he meant was" is even more so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I'd have to double check but I'm pretty sure he's always talked like that. It's not necessarily the best, but it's not a change. I would not come across well as a speaker either outside of prepared statements.
    There are a few videos put together that compare his speaking from a few decades ago to now and there is a noticeable change.

But that's kind of missing the point...which was if you are concerned about Biden's mental health as a factor for fitness for office then you have to look at Trump as the comparison and whoooo boy does that comparison not favor Trump. Just like if you want to look at other items like nepotism, family corruption, inappropriateness towards women, etc.

I get supporting Trump from a policy perspective (whether that's furthering conservative agenda or the "own the libs" agenda) but I really don't understand these attempts to try to paint Biden as a worse person than Trump. Cause that's not even close to reality by just about any metric.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not the issue.
    Do you have any interest in actually talking about the issue? The issue that Trump's narcissism is so rampant he won't yield the stage to let experts talk about scientific matters? The issue that Trump already had a go 'round with his non-scientific babbling about hydroxychloroquine and it got people killed and instead of learning a lesson he just did it again and now even more people are injured and probably dead?

Do you want to talk about those issues?

Or just hide behind "he didn't actually say that"?
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

asking rhetorical questions should not be done at his daily campaign rally at the white house when the country is looking for support and guidance, the fact that the poison call lines around the country had a ridiculous surge on the matter- is self evident explanation. Furthermore "disinfectant" "bleach" is arguing semantics to defend dear leader

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can't understand that asking that question doesn't justify you telling lies... Repeating the same over and over...
    I know he is banned, but just to show what this is about:

Uhm... Biden is in good enough shape to remember what happened in March and February, while knowing that drinking bleach is idiotic. Trump can’t say either of those... it seems like Trump’s memory, lasts weeks, if not days.
    So... no... being afraid to show at what age you knew better than Trump, isn’t me lying...

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Wait, are you saying he hasn't done anything wrong, or that he won't end up in jail? Because he is an unindicted co-conspirator in Michael Cohen's case, and there are probably dozens of other warrants against him in SDNY.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he just said to inject it, totally different.
    1. No they have both done things wrong but to think the elite will pay for their crimes is a huge LOL.

2. He didn't say to inject bleach either lol. He was talking about looking into potential procedures of injecting things and that a medical doctor would have to approve any kind of thing.

Like I said it sucks I have to defend Trump on really simple easy things like what he said.

- - - Updated - - -

What is your problem with reading? Second fucking post in a row...

Here is a question... how old were you, when you knew drinking bleach is a mistake?
    Not sure what you're even saying lol. but yea not to drink bleach id say like 3 years old or earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Not sure what you're even saying lol. but yea not to drink bleach id say like 3 years old or earlier.
    Why does Trump at 70+ needs to ask about it?

Okay I believe you when you say you're above average intelligence. I really want your perspective here because I'm confused. When exactly did Trump say people should drink bleach?

- - - Updated - - -

If Biden doesn't have dementia, what do you think he has?

Quote Originally Posted by America great View Post
    Okay I believe you when you say you're above average intelligence. I really want your perspective here because I'm confused. When exactly did Trump say people should drink bleach?

- - - Updated - - -

If Biden doesn't have dementia, what do you think he has?
    Name a more iconic duo: 1)Trump zealot with a terminal case of TDS and 2)completely missing the point.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future