• Joe Biden/Female VP - Democrat

66 56.41%
  • Write In/Third Party

13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

16 13.68%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    I'll be voting for Biden.

I left the Trump train in 2017 and have not looked back.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    I'll be voting for Biden.

I left the Trump train in 2017 and have not looked back.
    I gotta ask, how did you come to that conclusion? You don't have to answer, I'm just curious.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I gotta ask, how did you come to that conclusion? You don't have to answer, I'm just curious.
    Not relating to the person you asked, but ContraPoints has been dubbed the Alt Right whisperer. She has done MSM interviews on her conversion rate, since unlike most left tube, she gets a ton of people who post saying her videos, made them realize how dumb alt right is. Largely, because she speaks their language:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Honestly, when he inevitably comes back, just ignore him. He whinges about the forum being shit, but only posts to further shit the place up.
    Since he admitted in another thread that he had another account that was perma banned there may be a chance that particular account will not reappear

Reluctantly Joe.

He was my last choice when we had 69 candidates.

However, if Amash runs and the polling trends how the initial polling indicates maybe I don't vote. It's pretty fucking obvious Republicans are in for an obliteration in November, but the fact that the elites want us as close to 50/50 as possible with Amash pulling Dem votes just makes me sick of the whole system. Honestly, if the elites want closely divided government is there really a difference between Trump and Biden? Let's face it Biden isn't going to push forward a lot of "left" policies and will likely slowly cause the Dems to cede back power to Republicans over his term.

Not sure how anyone, even die hard Trump fans can vote for Trump.
    Wall - Not Built. Last I heard there's 3 new miles. YAY!
    Trade deficit with China - hit record highs then broke those highs with new record highs. We are more reliant on China today then when Trump took office. Even little Marco said Trump's trade war with China is a complete utter failure.
    Judges - If you like corporations owning your working ass and never having to take responsibility for wrong doings I can see this as a win.
    Employment - 33 million unemployed. This alone disqualifies Trump. How can anyone vote for more of this?
    GDP - sinking hard and fast.
    Stonks - He's better than bush. YAY? But very, very sub par. Of course still a few months to go.
    - Corporate stonk buybacks hit record levels. Tripling the previous records.
    - Largest transfer of wealth in American history to the wealthy elite. Ironic since the right-wingers hate the elites, yet Trump's policies far benefit them more then the rabid Trump base.
    - Most divisive president ever
    - Whiniest little bitch ever. Although Fox News hosts are equally as whiney so kinda par for a conservative.
    - Dropping freedom bombs on civilians all over the world at more than 2x the rate Obama ever did.
    - Failed Venezuela coup. LOL
    - Lil' Kim increased his Nuke arsenal and capabilities.
    - Embassy in Jerusalem. LOL who cares.
    - Most corrupt DoJ and administration ever. Flynn broke the law, sure it's an obscure law. Why have laws when Republicans decide which laws and when to enforce them?
    - Constant attacks on the freedom of speech by conservatives. Literal government interference so right-wingers can shout their bigotry without being kicked out of a public space is a sad hill to die on for the first amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Honestly, when he inevitably comes back, just ignore him. He whinges about the forum being shit, but only posts to further shit the place up.
    I don't give a fuck what you do or don't you annoying little cunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Not relating to the person you asked, but ContraPoints has been dubbed the Alt Right whisperer. She has done MSM interviews on her conversion rate, since unlike most left tube, she gets a ton of people who post saying her videos, made them realize how dumb alt right is. Largely, because she speaks their language:
    That's a narrative she's thoroughly sick of based on a video she made years ago. If you actually watch her videos you'll note she's got it down to a comic routine about her being "the trans witch in the forest".

Contra is going to vote for Biden, but unlike you she's not some fucking retarded cheerleader for a guy she knows is a revolting human being. You could learn from her-she intelligently acknowledges the problems with Biden rather than the one-dimensional bullshit you come out with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    Reluctantly Joe.

He was my last choice when we had 69 candidates.

However, if Amash runs and the polling trends how the initial polling indicates maybe I don't vote. It's pretty fucking obvious Republicans are in for an obliteration in November, but the fact that the elites want us as close to 50/50 as possible with Amash pulling Dem votes just makes me sick of the whole system.
    How is a Republican Tea Party guy pulling Trump voters from the Democrats again?

Quote Originally Posted by Findrast View Post
    she's not some fucking retarded cheerleader for a guy she knows is a revolting human being.
    Are we talking about Trump here?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Are we talking about Trump here?
    It is like fucking tourette's syndrome with you people....BUT TRUMP at the start of every fucking sentence.

Because other people are cunts doesn't mean your guy isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Findrast View Post
    It is like fucking tourette's syndrome with you people....BUT TRUMP at the start of every fucking sentence.

Because other people are cunts doesn't mean your guy isn't.
    This is some hilarious stuff, keep going by the way. Your "both sides" argument is just a lazy way to not have to contribute anything.

I do enjoy you completely missed the dig at Trump, and you, by not noticing that you also described Trump in your last post.

5+ Year Old Account
    Since this has become more or less a second election thread, this can be closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."