Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftinmammals View Post
    Covid-19 response? Lol. Gosh, the entire world is being suckered right now by these global elites pushing this shit causing a lockdown on the entire planet. Wake up people. This is all bullshit that has been blown of proportion to cause society to turn into a bunch of government wanking hermits. Get outside, live life, open your businesses, and start being free people. These corporations that are going with the flow of this are falling in an orderly line with this agenda that has been set in motion years ago. Head up, people. This ain’t shit.
    People are dying and you're telling more people to basically go get others killed. What the fuck.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It is interesting, because (not least according to this forum) it is retail that is incredibly grindy...AP, Paragon rep, doing the same chores to get the right TF / WF / corruption....mounts etc.

On the other hand, ppl nowadys hit lv 60 very fast and faceroll the raid content.

What exactly is there in Classic that is grindy and where is the quick reward in retail?

- - - Updated - - -

Does it? On worldofwarcraft.com for example it says only 2020
    Yeah, I'd say Classic has more of the easy rewards for people to enjoy. I'll have to work far harder for the best piece of gear on Live than someone does on Classic. Nevermind shit like new reps every patch, RNG on RNG, mounts, M+ etc.

I see the appeal with Classic's reward systems, even if they're not interesting and far too lacking for myself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Classic is doing better than retail. Thats great
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    "30 million less MAU" and you think that's winning lmao
    They been winning when World of Warcraft passed 500k subs sir there main goal for years now they can't stop winning!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

It’s all depending on what they excepted. If they expected 40 millions less then 30 millions is a good result.

Covid-19 response? Lol. Gosh, the entire world is being suckered right now by these global elites pushing this shit causing a lockdown on the entire planet. Wake up people. This is all bullshit that has been blown of proportion to cause society to turn into a bunch of government wanking hermits. Get outside, live life, open your businesses, and start being free people. These corporations that are going with the flow of this are falling in an orderly line with this agenda that has been set in motion years ago. Head up, people. This ain’t shit.
    As someone living in NYC who is seeing people get sick and die I can assure you that it is not bullshit, or the flu, or a cold, or a conspiracy.

As someone who works in health care and has a wife that works directly with COVID-19 patients, I can say you are part of the problem and pushing conspiracy theories is against the rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    As someone living in NYC who is seeing people get sick and die I can assure you that it is not bullshit, or the flu, or a cold, or a conspiracy.
    Report him for pushing a conspiracy theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Classic is doing better than retail. Thats great
    Not sure where is says that. It says it is doing better in the east, which you guys have claimed as fake accounts for years, while retail is doing better in the west, which you guys have called the real accounts for years.

- - - Updated - - -

It is interesting, because (not least according to this forum) it is retail that is incredibly grindy...AP, Paragon rep, doing the same chores to get the right TF / WF / corruption....mounts etc.

On the other hand, ppl nowadys hit lv 60 very fast and faceroll the raid content.

What exactly is there in Classic that is grindy and where is the quick reward in retail?

- - - Updated - - -

Does it? On worldofwarcraft.com for example it says only 2020
    As far as I remember is said by December 31, 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    People are dying and you're telling more people to basically go get others killed. What the fuck.
    Just report him so he can get fucked.

Hello everyone,

I hope you are well and safe, considering the Covid-9 situation.

So for the younger generation and those of you who are moving into mid management to high/senior management positions and you need to present to the troops in a positive way as to not cause and infractions or low morale here’s my quick guide on how to do it:

“Challenging times”
    “The question really is..”
    “Unforeseen difficulties”
    “Strong signs”
    “Positive pattern”
    “Remarkable upturn”
    “Unprecedented”
    “Overall viewpoint”
    “On course”
    “Viable options”
    “Restrictive scenario”
    “Balancing the workload”
    “Predefined goals”
    “Future investment”

You can use any of the above in practically any context to make something out of nothing, and in this case a hourglass running out of sand.

Cheers,
    Dec

Yeah, which is actually how I remembered it and so went to that website to make sure. Says just 2020 there.
    Blizzard is not stupid despite what many think. They announce dates a d time frames when they know they can hit them.

Make sure to put on your tinfoil hat today.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Also still no HotS news. I don’t even remember who the last new hero was.
    Dude Blizz put that game on maintenance mode months ago. I wouldn't expect any meaningful updates for it any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Activision is down 30 mil which I expected because all of their recent titles have been trash. but Blizzard MAUs have been a flat line for years. The only new thing they released in 2019 was Diablo 3 on Nintendo Switch so I don't think it's that bad.
    D3 for Switch was released in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Why does it matter if wow has 500k players or 5 million?
    Under 1 million subs would guarantee downsizing of the team, less content, and f2p, so yes in this case, yes it would matter.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Under 1 million subs would guarantee downsizing of the team, less content, and f2p, so yes in this case, yes it would matter.
    Indeed.

Instead, they've hired more people for the development of the game during BfA. That's a good thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    There was over 150 million people under stay at home orders before the end of March. It doesn't matter if someone subs on the last day of March, they still count as a sub. The stay at home orders certainly helped Blizzards numbers in a big way. And yes, it will probably get higher in April.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard will see a person who subs on March 1 and March 29 in the same way from a financial perspective. That money has already been realized.
    1. Yeah 150 million... You know how little of the world that is. Here is how much of the world population that is. 1.9273633103860166
    Just about 2%

2. So no, having 150million people in lockdown does not mean even a slight minority of them will come to wow, especially since the areas at lockdown were not really blizzard main audiences. Atleast till end of March. And no, a ton of people joining at the last few days does not suddenly kick up their metrics. Cause they need to be joined for awhile, people playing for 1 day do not count. They do not track those people, as they see them as just pop ins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    I don’t think you see how this works. If they botted for gold there then the gold they make there is only able to be sold to OTHER Chinese players because ya know they’re on the Chinese servers. You seem to be going off the idea that they are being counted as eastern players yet play on west servers or something. That isn’t how Blizzard would count it. An Asian player that is botting for gold to sell would be counted as western player since they’re subbed to the western servers.
    You know Chinese people don't HAVE to play on Chinese servers right? Just like how the EU and us don't have to play on EU and US? Do you really fucking think the Chinese gold seller bots that have been in the game for 15 years is a hoax?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-05-06 at 04:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Game would still be a cash cow under a million subs. Even at 500k subs that's still around 90 million a year JUST in sub fees, and they've said before their MTX numbers are bigger than their sub fees.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol, as someone who lived through the virus, go fuck yourself, it is not a hoax.

- - - Updated - - -

Activision, not blizzard, maybe you should actually read the post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yeah welcome to the stupidity of this age, I used to laugh at how apocalypse movies made stupid people. "There is zombies in the streets eating people. And you are still claiming it's a hoax!?" But now I respect how fucking accurate they got it, it's insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Cause they need to be joined for awhile, people playing for 1 day do not count.
    I mean, you say that, but said MAUs are exactly that. If you logged in once in the last month, that is +1. You could log in for frikkin' 30 seconds and then throw the whole thing into a garbage bin and it's still +1.

Other than that - you don't need to be a genius to figure out that people who are sitting in their homes seek online entertainment and many of them find it in gaming, that's why various gaming publishers and so on are going so strong nowadays, because the whole situation is a huge boost for them.

I mean look at EA, despite all the working from home and crap, it's now has the strongest showing over the last year.

Same goes for Actiblizz

The whole situation is terrible for many businesses and companies, but gaming and online entertainment as a whole? It's a frikkin' sudden gold mind falling on their heads.

2020 will be THE year of online entertainment and this includes Blizzard games.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-05-06 at 05:10 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    It’s all depending on what they excepted. If they expected 40 millions less then 30 millions is a good result.
    And again, that is Activision. Not blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    "Your just a paid crisis actor, it's not real, it's less then 1% of 1%, it was made up by the government to control us and make us buy masks and give up our rights..." Yeah it's fucking abysmal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    As someone who works in health care and has a wife that works directly with COVID-19 patients, I can say you are part of the problem and pushing conspiracy theories is against the rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Report him for pushing a conspiracy theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure where is says that. It says it is doing better in the east, which you guys have claimed as fake accounts for years, while retail is doing better in the west, which you guys have called the real accounts for years.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as I remember is said by December 31, 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

Just report him so he can get fucked.
    One of my friends works at a morgue in the US. I have to go double check, but I think he said they are getting more work each week then they used to in half a year. They are overbooked, and had to hire a ton of new people. Almost triple their staff.

It's literally just fuckng idiots, sitting inside yelling about nonsense, calling stuff fake and not trusting those on the front lines who are actually seeing what is going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I mean, you say that, but said MAUs are exactly that. If you logged in once in the last month, that is +1. You could log in for frikkin' 30 seconds and then throw the whole thing into a garbage bin and it's still +1.

Other than that - you don't need to be a genius to figure out that people who are sitting in their homes seek online entertainment and many of them find it in gaming, that's why various gaming publishers and so on are going so strong nowadays, because the whole situation is a huge boost for them.

I mean look at EA, despite all the working from home and crap, it's now has the strongest showing over the last year.

Same goes for Actiblizz

The whole situation is terrible for many businesses and companies, but gaming and online entertainment as a whole? It's a frikkin' sudden gold mind falling on their heads.

2020 will be THE year of online entertainment and this includes Blizzard games.
    Hey so 2 things. 1. The amount of people locked inside during Q1 was only 150 million. That is just under 2% of the population. That is not going to cause a MASSIVE spike.

2. I love how you show stock numbers from an entire year that just have a normal constant growth over the entire year and try to say "look it spiked" not really? It just grew normally over the entire year "ea is the strongest showing all year!" Yeah... Cause over the last year it's just been growing and growing... It's not like covid 19 suddenly made it sky rocket. Same thing with blizzard it's pretty straight lines, at the end there is spikes, but you know why? Not covid 19, but because they had a good financial report.

Of course it had some to play in both. But they were growing anyways, don't pretend that entire year of growth is cause of covid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Hey so 2 things. 1. The amount of people locked inside during Q1 was only 150 million. That is just under 2% of the population. That is not going to cause a MASSIVE spike.

2. I love how you show stock numbers from an entire year that just have a normal constant growth over the entire year and try to say "look it spiked" not really? It just grew normally over the entire year "ea is the strongest showing all year!" Yeah... Cause over the last year it's just been growing and growing... It's not like covid 19 suddenly made it sky rocket. Same thing with blizzard it's pretty straight lines, at the end there is spikes, but you know why? Not covid 19, but because they had a good financial report.

Of course it had some to play in both. But they were growing anyways, don't pretend that entire year of growth is cause of covid.
    Yeah only 150 million people kekw totally not gonna boost online entertainment providers. All frikkin' education systems effectively shut down and what not in many countries. People staying at home and have no other entertainment other than online and fucking each others' brains out.

Dude, the fuck are you smoking, breh? There is a huge increase in online presence and online entertainment consumption, that's why all gaming companies with decent portfolio of gaming are spiking despite the whole market crashing to shit.

It's like you argue that water is not wet. Open your bloody eyes and turn your brain on. What you have now is a huge double whammy of more people sitting at home cut out from everything (just something akin to half the population of Europe, nothing special hurrdurr), BUT internet AND many other entertainment venues being closed shut. I mean... ???
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-05-06 at 05:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Yeah only 150 million people kekw totally not gonna boost online entertainment providers. All frikkin' education systems effectively shut down and what not in many countries. People staying at home and have no other entertainment other than online and fucking each others' brains out.

Dude, the fuck are you smoking, breh? There is a huge increase in online presence and online entertainment consumption, that's why all gaming companies with decent portfolio of gaming are spiking despite the whole market crashing to shit.

It's like you argue that water is not wet. Open your bloody eyes and turn your brain on. What you have now is a huge double whammy of more people sitting at home cut out from everything, BUT internet AND many other entertainment venues being closed shut. I mean... ???
    150 million people being at home, 2% of the world population, is not suddenly going to cause a game to skyrocket as such, think of how much of the world plays world of warcraft right now, if we say 10 million, that is at its peak, we have. 0.12849080461146148%
    That means every 1, for every 800 people. 1 person plays wow.
    that means in the potential all people staying at home, we should suspect that same chance, meaning about 187500 of those people play wow, and now how many of those who are now stuck at home are suddenly going to pick up wow and play it? well we dont know, just cause your stuck at home does not mean you are going to try a new game, you may ya know... not play video games. or you know, play a game your already playing like fortnight.

since you showed a horrid example "here is a whole year, look at how its grown!" lets look at the last 6 months, so everything on the left of this line is before the lockdown, everything on the right is after.

oh look it was steddily growing, then the lockdown made it crash, and then it recovered and kept on the same path.

and oh look again, steady growth, then the lockdown caused a crash, and then it recovered, and is back on its steady growth again.
    (Again there is that sudden spike at the end, but thats because of the financial report)

Cause if you look at 5 years, it is pretty much the same as past years, constant growth, with some drops here and there.

covid has not suddenly made stuff skyrocket, it made them plummit, and then recover, which made people well like you think it sky rocketed.
    but they have been growing constantly since the crash of november 2019 (Online market crash)
    And you take that entire year andu se it of proof of the last 2 months of "good market" no, it just normal market. yes more people are stuck at home, where games live, but less people are willing to spend money, worried they wont have enough.

Our videos are getting insane amounts of views, but we are getting way less ad-revenue, cause companies are paying less, since more people are consuming, but less are buying.

yes a lot of people are stuck at home, but many of them are worried they wont have enough money, we are going through an economic crash, people are not gunna suddenly spend a bunch of money they would not have before.