Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Say what you will about MMO-C, but at least the comment section doesn't look like a nuke went off in the middle when you say something against the site. People are getting sick of T&E videos on wowhead and a few weeks ago they deleted about 60 posts over the period of a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Might want to check the time stamps on the posts. Also, the information they give is in no way more informative.
    Vendor builds are literally testing builds that use the battle net system.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Vendor builds are literally testing builds that use the battle net system.
    You were insinuating that the news was taken from wowhead and they had more information, but sure.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    There might be a small demo at Blizzcon this year.
    1. they dont know about blizzcon is even happening
    2. blizzcon is like... 6 months away
    3. this means possible alpha soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there's a Blizzcon this year, and allowing people to play D4 from their home if there's an online only Blizzcon would be just a bad idea. Or maybe a hazmat suit is required to enter the premises.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    Mobile games are purely there to prey on you financially

As far as entertainment goes, mobile games are inferior in every way to pc/console

Supporting mobile games incentivizes companies to put their efforts into an inferior product (inferior for the consumer)

I’m saying you are trash, go find a different hobby

And yes I know you were just trolling, this is mainly for the silent people that don’t post that were actually excited about a mobile game
    I also enjoy mobile games, you can't always be a PC or Console. I find mobile ARPGs quite fun honestly, and if they're trying to get money off me, they're failing at that, I don't put any money into mobile games lol.

I've actually been playing the same mobile game for 2.5 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Thats definitely part of it when I saw "Attack" and "Defense" being the main driving point of gear, my heart sunk. Itemization has been my main issue with D4 so far. I appreciate their aesthetic return to Diablos roots but the lack of uniqueness to the items is painful. Look at this pic for example. It's just so..plain, Rares in D2 had so much more variety and fun to them. To me personally, It's just a very bad sign.
    This is why I hope this is the start of a long alpha testing period, as they can address itemization and stat issues without being too committed to a system. While I don't think D4 necessarily needs to copy-and-paste PoE stats, I believe there can be a middle ground. I was honestly hoping the picture you linked (when I first saw it a while back) was sort of a 'condensed tooltip' feature. By that, I mean a toggled tooltip system where the average or low information player can glance at an item and see estimated attack/defense power provided by an item. The default state of an item's tooltip would be more defined/specific stats where more advanced players could min/max or make more informed decisions. Obviously I didn't get that impression from the presentations, but this is partly what alpha is for: get bare-bones systems in place and see if they work and/or are desirable for the game.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    Mobile games are purely there to prey on you financially

As far as entertainment goes, mobile games are inferior in every way to pc/console

Supporting mobile games incentivizes companies to put their efforts into an inferior product (inferior for the consumer)

I’m saying you are trash, go find a different hobby

And yes I know you were just trolling, this is mainly for the silent people that don’t post that were actually excited about a mobile game

what

im serious, im looking forward to immortal

i dont care if they are to pray on me financially because i dont spend any money on microtransactions, and yeah of course i would rather play games on pc but obviously i cant do that all the time

mobile games are perfect to kill time while im commuting, or on the plane or in hotel if i cant take a personal laptop

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. they dont know about blizzcon is even happening
    2. blizzcon is like... 6 months away
    3. this means possible alpha soon.
    Blizzard has a track record of game creation that would indicate D4 is 2-3 years away, minimum. Would be pleasantly surprised if we have anything more than a tech demo in 2020.

neither diablo4, nor diablo5, the truth is that existing path of exile, there is nothing blizzard can do with diablo4.
    on top they are so stupid, that they put melee class to the barbarian again, as if we were not burned already to play with support barb !!!
    blizzard, it doesn't have smart developers, that's the truth that seems according to the facts .... I think they should learn from path of exile, but writing this is useless since they don't even play their own games, this, this more than verified seeing diablo3 as it has been ....

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    neither diablo4, nor diablo5, the truth is that existing path of exile, there is nothing blizzard can do with diablo4.
    on top they are so stupid, that they put melee class to the barbarian again, as if we were not burned already to play with support barb !!!
    blizzard, it doesn't have smart developers, that's the truth that seems according to the facts .... I think they should learn from path of exile, but writing this is useless since they don't even play their own games, this, this more than verified seeing diablo3 as it has been ....
    so edgy, much admire

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    You were insinuating that the news was taken from wowhead and they had more information, but sure.
    And they did. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    Yeah, but it seems like the version number is still 0.0.1 which suggests still in a VERY early stage of development. I suspect no release in 2021.
    There is no reason to increment the version number if you only work on it internally, so there is really no proper correlation to any stage of development.

Take Shadowlands for example, it'll be 9.0.1 from the start of alpha (and likely earlier) until .. who knows when. Versions are incremented to differentiate released versions, not in-development much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Say what you will about MMO-C, but at least the comment section doesn't look like a nuke went off in the middle when you say something against the site. People are getting sick of T&E videos on wowhead and a few weeks ago they deleted about 60 posts over the period of a few hours.
    Exactly. People complain about the moderation here, but it's a hell of a lot better than on wowhead. Even just the forum system in general is better here despite being very outdated.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    You mean one of the fastest selling pc games in history, Like top 5 most sold pc game of all times with over 30 million copies sold. That diablo 3 ? Nah, it was shit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    Blizzard has a track record of game creation that would indicate D4 is 2-3 years away, minimum. Would be pleasantly surprised if we have anything more than a tech demo in 2020.
    are you taking into consideration that they have worked on d4 since 2016 now ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    You mean one of the fastest selling pc games in history, Like top 5 most sold pc game of all times with over 30 million copies sold. That diablo 3 ? Nah, it was shit
    Amount sold does not equal a good game, it was a huge success yes, but its like saying justin bieber is the best artis in the world because he have 500 million views on all his videos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Amount sold does not equal a good game, it was a huge success yes, but its like saying justin bieber is the best artis in the world because he have 500 million views on all his videos
    Clearly there is a fanbase for Diablo 3 much like the same way with JB. Not a gotcha that you think it was.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Clearly there is a fanbase for Diablo 3 much like the same way with JB. Not a gotcha that you think it was.
    yes and they both have the same thing in common, kids.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    bad comparison. A view is free, 1 person can put the same song on repeat 100 times and thats 100 views. Diablo 3 cost money. People would not buy and pay money for a bad game in large quantities, deffinately not enough for it to becoming top 10 most sold games of all times (on pc)
    Last edited by glowpipe; 2020-05-09 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    bad comparison. A view is free, 1 person can put the same song on repeat 100 times and thats 100 views. Diablo 3 cost money. People would not buy and pay money for a bad game in large quantities, deffinately not enough for it to becoming top 10 most sold games of all times (on pc)
    yes and the 10 million preorders before the game even launched was cleary because everyone knew it was a good game