Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I'd think they'd eventually see the High Elves and Dwarves as no different from Blood Elves and off them as well. But why not demolish their statues?
    Probably because Blizzard knows no one really goes to Silvermoon and they don't care enough to update the zone. Same reason why Exodar hasn't been 'fixed' all these years even though they have the time and resources to do so now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Why? I thought that the Silver Hand has splintered in BfA, cause during the battle for Stromgarde, the soldiers under Turalyon bear the banner of the Silver Hand. But now there is a blood elf knight of the Silver Hand in Orgrimmar. Where are blood knights?
    Cause they don't care about consistency and especially with lore. As far as I'm aware that's a bug or an oversight and the Silver Hand did splinter off and the Argent Crusade Is It's own thing again. You know blizz, gameplay first, lore 74th on the priority list which is their biggest problem but hey, nobody told them that 15 years ago.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    Good, good. Whoever thought putting a banner of Silver Hand in OG was a cool idea should be slapped, it's insulting to both factions.

Maybe they'll change the Kirin Tor banner too, one can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Don't really feel like starting yet another thread, so... would you guys fancy a "Dalaran" for Priests and Paladins? Hearthglen, and all of Eastweald would be neutral Argent Dawn/Crusade territories ruled by either Calia Menethil or Lord Maxwell Tyrosus. Since Calia doesn't want to be either Alliance or Horde then the best way for her to go is to be just another Khadgar/Rhonin.
    No. No more boring neutral stuff please, it just takes away from both factions and it's an excuse for Blizzard to be lazy.