Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    You ever wonder if he/she will ever see the mirror right in front of their face?
    I don't think that particular poster is an honest actor. But if we pretend they were then no. They will always believe anything that confirms their bias is fact and anything that goes against it is just a liberal conspiracy. Welcome to the age of relative reality and alternate facts.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    So I guess you would have sent Bin Laden his money and would rather not have pissed him off and made him your enemy ... well good to know where you stand then.
    You pushing this little strawman again and again isn't doing you any favors.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Lool we're the bad guy? Loool!! Yeah I guess we're the bad guy compared to a religious regime that oppress minorities and spread death and terror and jail women if they attend soccer and jail people if they do parties or just shoot them down if they protest ... and rape virgin inmate cause you can't execute "virgins" according to their sick sharia. We're the bad guy right?
    You are highly confused about something here (well, about a lot of things really) but they're like that because of us. So yeah, we're quite bad.
    And you dare ask if I'm American? Are you American? If you are then you're a disgusting traitor and you don't deserve to live in this great country.
    Also this is very disgusting especially coming from a conspiracy theorist.

Lool we're the bad guy? Loool!! Yeah I guess we're the bad guy compared to a religious regime that oppress minorities and spread death and terror and jail women if they attend soccer and jail people if they do parties or just shoot them down if they protest ... and rape virgin inmate cause you can't execute "virgins" according to their sick sharia. We're the bad guy right? And you dare ask if I'm American? Are you American? If you are then you're a disgusting traitor and you don't deserve to live in this great country.
    You can love something and be disappointed in it. It's something sycophants like you will never learn.

All of it is true, all of it but people are just blind with hate for Trump and the media is just helping them with the kool aid. It's sad to see that the propaganda machines now decides which is fact and which is fiction. People need to wake up, hate Trump as much as you want but you need to wake up and see the horrible crimes of the DNC and crimes of the media.

- - - Updated - - -

All of this is nothing, nothing, just pennies and mere silly and petty accusations compared to the documented high crimes the Obama administration did. It's just sad to see how blind people are. Too blind, too blind to see what's in front of them. Do you know what's the worst thing about Trump? The worst thing about him is you became too blind to the horrible crimes of the Obama administration and you became too trusting in the media just because they stroke you day an night by bashing Trump.
    and yet with all these "crimes" Trump and his cronies still can't find anything to charge anyone,

7+ Year Old Account
    When Trump gets locked up for his supposed crimes I guess. They will go hand in hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha conservative media barely bash Obama .. they don't need to bash him hard cause their base just hate Obama blindly and they don't even truly understand how horrible the Obama administration was. Believe me the conservative base is just as stupid and brainwashed as the DNC base (even more so cause they don't need brainwashing, they just blindly hate anything non-conservative) it's just a coincidence that they are on the right side of this for once.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You’re either trolling or sick. Either way you should stop posting and get the help you need. You’re detached from reality.

When Trump gets locked up for his supposed crimes I guess. They will go hand in hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha conservative media barely bash Obama .. they don't need to bash him hard cause their base just hate Obama blindly and they don't even truly understand how horrible the Obama administration was. Believe me the conservative base is just as stupid and brainwashed as the DNC base (even more so cause they don't need brainwashing, they just blindly hate anything non-conservative) it's just a coincidence that they are on the right side of this for once.

All the tan suits, dijon mustards, and terrorist fist jabs in the world wont make that statement true.

Quote Originally Posted by SethRoguen View Post
    All the tan suits, dijon mustards, and terrorist fist jabs in the world wont make that statement true.
    You are forgetting that he talked openly--openly!-- about arugula.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

7+ Year Old Account
    Obama speaking out...

https://apnews.com/99b2c99f4ba4e480c0066d59cf4dd952

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Barack Obama harshly criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic as an “absolute chaotic disaster” during a conversation with ex-members of his administration, according to a recording obtained by Yahoo News.

Obama also reacted to the Justice Department dropping its criminal case against Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, saying he worried that the “basic understanding of rule of law is at risk.”

More than 78,400 people with COVID-19 have died in the United States and more than 1.3 million people have tested positive, according to the latest estimates from the Center for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University.

Obama’s comments came during a Friday call with 3,000 members of the Obama Alumni Association, people who served in his administration. Obama urged his supporters to back his former vice president, Joe Biden, who is trying to unseat Trump in the Nov. 3 election.

“What we’re fighting against is these long-term trends in which being selfish, being tribal, being divided, and seeing others as an enemy — that has become a stronger impulse in American life. And by the way, we’re seeing that internationally as well. It’s part of the reason why the response to this global crisis has been so anemic and spotty,” Obama said, according to Yahoo News.

“It would have been bad even with the best of governments. It has been an absolute chaotic disaster when that mindset — of ‘what’s in it for me’ and ‘to heck with everybody else’ — when that mindset is operationalized in our government,” he said.

Trump has consistently defended and boasted of his response to the virus, saying that travel restrictions from China and Europe as well as social distancing guidelines have prevented far greater damage. “I think we saved millions of lives,” he said earlier this week.

Trump has criticized the Obama administration in relation to his own administration’s response to the outbreak. Yet Trump’s contention that his administration inherited “a broken system and a broken test” from Obama’s is false; the novel coronavirus did not exist until late last year. In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention struggled to develop its own test in January and then discovered problems in its kits in February.

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany did not mention Obama directly in her response to his remarks.

“President Trump’s coronavirus response has been unprecedented and saved American lives,” she said. “While Democrats were pursuing a sham witch hunt against President Trump, President Trump was shutting down travel from China.”

She added: “While Democrats encouraged mass gatherings, President Trump was deploying PPE, ventilators, and testing across the country.”

Obama has generally kept a low profile on current political events, even when Trump would disparage him or his administration on Twitter. But Friday’s call indicates that he’ll be playing an active role in the coming election. He told supporters that he would be “spending as much time as necessary and campaigning as hard as I can for Joe Biden.”
    But could he just be trying to protect himself?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ion-to-spygate

Fox News host Jesse Watters said sources are telling him Attorney General William Barr has received "smoking gun" documents that will cast aspersions on the Russia investigation.

In his opening monologue on Watters' World, which was taped Friday but aired Saturday evening, the host said these records could reveal that former President Barack Obama had a significant role in the investigation into the Trump 2016 campaign's ties to Russia, which President Trump and his allies have deemed a "witch hunt."

"Sources are telling Watters' World that Attorney General Bill Barr was just given a trove of smoking gun documents that could point directly at former President Barack Obama, revealing his powerful connection to 'Spygate' and the Russia hoax," he said.

Watters appeared to be referring to the "satchel" of documents Fox News chief White House correspondent Ed Henry reported that acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell delivered to the Justice Department last week, following the release of House Intelligence Committee witness transcripts showing Obama administration officials admitting they had no direct evidence of Trump-Russia collusion.

All this comes after the Justice Department filed to dismiss its criminal case against retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Trump's first national security adviser who got swept up in special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation. Included in the Justice Department's motion to dismiss was an exhibit including notes from an interview that Mueller's team conducted with former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates. These declassified notes show Yates, during the presidential transition period, expressing shock to learn details about Flynn's intercepted phone calls with a Russian envoy from Obama while former FBI Director James Comey appeared to be giving his superior at the time the run-around.

Watters pointed to Trump's tweet on Friday, saying the president's missive "hinted this is far from over."

"Yesterday was a BIG day for Justice in the USA. Congratulations to General Flynn, and many others. I do believe there is MUCH more to come! Dirty Cops and Crooked Politicians do not go well together!" Trump said.

The Russia investigation is being examined by U.S. Attorney John Durham. Barr, who appointed the Connecticut prosecutor to the task, has not dismissed the possibility of criminal prosecutions.

In leaked audio obtained and reported by Yahoo News on Friday, Obama told former administration officials that the Justice Department's recent actions under Barr show the "rule of law is at risk."
    Still not tired of winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Obama speaking out...
    1) I need some help understanding when anonymous sources are valid. Can you assist?
    2) Jesse Watters? Really? You sure you want to hitch to that dumpster fire of a wagon?
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

"Speaking out" at a private event?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    1) I need some help understanding when anonymous sources are valid. Can you assist?
    See if what they say holds water, of course. Might take a while to materialise, of course, but that seems the most sensible course of action to take.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    2) Jesse Watters? Really? You sure you want to hitch to that dumpster fire of a wagon?
    I've no idea who he is beyond being a guy with a show at Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "Speaking out" at a private event?
    Yes, unless you're so naive as to believe these are genuine leaks from genuinely private remarks, as opposed to being deliberately fed to the media & all that.
    Still not tired of winning.

Yes, unless you're so naive as to believe these are genuine leaks from genuinely private remarks, as opposed to being deliberately fed to the media & all that.
    Why the need to do it in a roundabout way? If he wants to speak out, he can. He doesn't even need to specifically call out Trump to get a reaction, just look at how triggered Trump go by Bush's comment.

The timeline doesn't even match up, dude.

Reports of Obama's comments appear to have started in the early afternoon on the east coast - https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/09/polit...ase/index.html

Watters show airs at 8pm eastern - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Watters

Unless Obama has a mole in Fox working on Watters show. WE MUST INVESTIGATE IF OBAMA HAS A MOLE IN FOX NEWS!

Finally a little justice. Dems wanted this guy locked so bad for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Finally a little justice. Dems wanted this guy locked so bad for no reason.
    Well, he is a corrupt, lying foreign agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, he is a corrupt, lying foreign agent.
    So is almost every politician regardless of political affiliation.

Bill Barr Twisted My Words in Dropping the Flynn Case. Here’s the Truth.

The F.B.I.’s interview of Mr. Flynn was constitutional, lawful and for a legitimate counterintelligence purpose.

By Mary B. McCord

Ms. McCord was an acting assistant attorney general for national security at the Justice Department from 2016 to 2017.

May 10, 2020, 3:39 p.m. ET

"Discounting the broader investigation and the possibility of Russian direction or control over Mr. Flynn, the department’s motion myopically homes in on the calls alone, and because it views those calls as “entirely appropriate,” it concludes the investigation should not have been extended and the interview should not have taken place.

The account of my interview in 2017 doesn’t help the department support this conclusion, and it is disingenuous for the department to twist my words to suggest that it does. What the account of my interview describes is a difference of opinion about what to do with the information that Mr. Flynn apparently had lied to the incoming vice president, Mr. Pence, and others in the incoming administration about whether he had discussed the Obama administration’s sanctions against Russia in his calls with Mr. Kislyak. Those apparent lies prompted Mr. Pence and others to convey inaccurate statements about the nature of the conversations in public news conferences and interviews.

Why was that so important? Because the Russians would have known what Mr. Flynn and Mr. Kislyak discussed. They would have known that, despite Mr. Pence’s and others’ denials, Mr. Flynn had in fact asked Russia not to escalate its response to the sanctions. Mr. Pence’s denial of this on national television, and his attribution of the denial to Mr. Flynn, put Mr. Flynn in a potentially compromised situation that the Russians could use against him.

The potential for blackmail of Mr. Flynn by the Russians is what the former Justice Department leadership, including me, thought needed to be conveyed to the incoming White House. After all, Mr. Flynn was set to become the national security adviser, and it was untenable that Russia — which the intelligence community had just assessed had sought to interfere in the U.S. presidential election — might have leverage over him.

This is where the F.B.I. disagreed with the Justice Department’s preferred approach. The F.B.I. wasn’t ready to reveal this information to the incoming administration right away, preferring to keep investigating, not only as part of its counterintelligence investigation but also possibly as a criminal investigation. Although several of us at Justice thought the likelihood of a criminal prosecution under the Logan Act was quite low (the act prohibits unauthorized communications with foreign governments to influence their conduct in relation to disputes with the United States), we certainly agreed that there was a counterintelligence threat.

That’s exactly why we wanted to alert the incoming administration. Ultimately, after our dispute over such notification continued through the inauguration and into the start of the Trump administration, the F.B.I. — without consulting the Justice Department — arranged to interview Mr. Flynn. By the time Justice Department leadership found out, agents were en route to the interview in Mr. Flynn’s office.

The account of my July 2017 interview describes my department’s frustration with the F.B.I.’s conduct, sometimes using colorful adjectives like “flabbergasted” to describe our reactions. We weren’t necessarily opposed to an interview — our focus had been on notification — but any such interview should have been coordinated with the Justice Department. There were protocols for engaging with White House officials and protocols for interviews, and this was, of course, a sensitive situation. We objected to the rogueness of the decision by the F.B.I. director, Jim Comey, made without notice or opportunity to weigh in.

The Barr-Shea motion to dismiss refers to my descriptions of the F.B.I.’s justification for not wanting to notify the new administration about the potential Flynn compromise as “vacillating from the potential compromise of a ‘counterintelligence’ investigation to the protection of a purported ‘criminal’ investigation.” But that “vacillation” has no bearing on whether the F.B.I. was justified in engaging in a voluntary interview with Mr. Flynn. It has no bearing on whether Mr. Flynn’s lies to the F.B.I. were material to its investigation into any links or coordination between Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign and Russia’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 election.

And perhaps more significant, it has no bearing on whether Mr. Flynn’s lies to the F.B.I. were material to the clear counterintelligence threat posed by the susceptible position Mr. Flynn put himself in when he told Mr. Pence and others in the new administration that he had not discussed the sanctions with Mr. Kislyak. The materiality is obvious.

In short, the report of my interview does not anywhere suggest that the F.B.I.’s interview of Mr. Flynn was unconstitutional, unlawful or not “tethered” to any legitimate counterintelligence purpose."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/10/o...ael-flynn.html

Why would Republicans try to paper over the fact that Flynn was a national security risk, vulnerable to Russian blackmail once he lied, and then want to let him off the hook for it after he admitted to it, and want to do it so badly they compromised the integrity of the Department of Justice?
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

So, why are you cheering on lying, corrupt foreign agents?

Interesting...

So you admit Trump is a corrupt, lying foreign agent. Good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't think you could become any more absurd, I was mistaken.
    /s