Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Neither, it’s called opportunity.

Should the same people who have a vested interest in the investigation, be the ones investigating?

People are literally in jail.

Well, no... GOP lost their shit when Bill Clinton met the AG on a tarmac. What this is showing is willingness to ignore reality, because JFK jr met Trump before his death and told him about the deep state cabal. What did JFK jr tell Trump, that predicated these beliefs, of a Trump appointed AG, ignoring investigation results as concrete as pleading guilty twice... will lead to some sort of fair conclusion on any result of a Barr investigation?

How is that Barr investigation into Epstein suicide going? Do you think the AG, that is willing to ignore 2 guilty please, is ignoring something about Epstein’s death?
    You always were a glass-is-half-full guy. I applaud your optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Just in case anyone was curious about the source:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-federalist/

And this guy was allowed to moderate these forums for years.

Just insane, he's a neo-nazi nutjob.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-05-11 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Flaming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    When you don't wanna investigate corruption then you are the one in the wrong. This should be investigated seriously. Let us spend two years on it and I will be happy if it turns out to be nothing. Why do you oppose it? Why should anyone oppose it? Should we have a conviction now even before starting the investigation?

We spent two years on Russia collusion which is the only thing we know for sure was a conspiracy theory and I need to remind you how far and how hard the DNC and leftists believed that bullshit theory and how hard the media tried to sell that conspiracy just because of how desperate they were to remove Trump.

Everything you say applies to the DNC and their media when it comes to conspiracies. You should at least let the investigation start. And hey if it turns out to be bullshit you can laugh just as I laugh hard about how stupid and desperate and corrupt the media and DNC were when it came to pushing the collusion conspiracy.
    The twilight zone is a favourite show of mine but i prefer to keep my fiction and non fiction separated. I strongly suggest you do the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You always were a glass-is-half-full guy. I applaud your optimism.
    This is the thread to reveal what the OP is based on. Because if we are to discuss a foreign agent being released, despite 2 guilty please. We need to discuss why said foreign agent being released, is seen as a victory for Trump Justice. We need to understand why Obama firing Flynn, then Obama’s staff warning Trump’s about Flynn’s dealing, was a government conspiracy to get Trump. We need to establish why Trump is to be trusted to this sort of extent. If we don’t understand what deep state is a cabal and Trump is the preverbal messiah, the tie of Flynn to a wide government conspiracy, is simply illogical. It’s like if democrats would tell Trump to get ready for a pandemic and treating that as a hoax... we need to understand what that continuing rational of treating advice, as attacks, is predicated on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    The twilight zone is a favourite show of mine but i prefer to keep my fiction and non fiction separated. I strongly suggest you do the same.
    How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Completely agreed. Unfortunately, they are using the levers of power to suppress the vote, gerrymander, court-stack, turn the DoJ into a wholly owned subsidiary of Trump, Inc., etc., etc., in order to structurally box out Democrats from retaking power, despite Democrats having won 7 out of the last 8 presidential elections. In other words, it may not matter that they're speeding up shrinking the party when they've put arsonists in charge of the fire department. When Barr was asked how he thought history might judge him over his unprecedented decision to drop a case with a guilty plea to benefit Trump, he smirked and said, "Well, history is written by the winners."
    Eventually and i truly believe that, the US is bigger than this and it will come back from this yes they are speeding up their demise and at the same time challenging the democratic institutes of the US what will mean a single US presidency won't be enough to undo all of this.

Yes i read that statement that history is written by the winners, but they won't be the winners this has the potential to usher in a very painful period for conservatives in the US without any proper representation. I see it as a pendulum that swings back and forth and right now they are pulling it back so hard that it is under so much pressure it gets harder and harder to keep on their side.

If we look at the latest elections the Republicans are losing badly and while Democrats of an older era aren't doing that great either the Democrats have a youth and thus a future to rise up from the republicans do not. Name one mention worthy young republican or even conservative speaker for that movement they are all extremists.

And also the failures of team trump keep stacking up, their incompetence is hurting more and more their own base and it seems that when it hurts just the right amount to them personally they tend to care.

10+ Year Old Account

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.
    I have to shamefully admit that i actually never watched that Kubrick movie. Chronologically 2001 is the first one i saw *ducks*
    My black and white movie / television list is rather limited.

The probe determined there was no collusion. No matter how many times you say the contrary that fact won't change. It was all a conspiracy and nothing more. Again why not investigate this? I will be happy it will turn out to be nothing. We should never reach a division where we can't even investigate serious corruption. It is gg republic when we do that.

Another man would gladly have that investigation kick off because it is a win-win, we either expose the biggest corruption or we kill yet another conspiracy theory.

@Felya At least play fair ... Spying on Trump and the collusion investigation started under his opponent supervision and approval who had vested interest and you didn't mind that and you still had no problem with it even when it was all bullshit conspiracy. Now you have a problem? Be consistent.
    Robert Mueller showed plenty of evidence, I linked his report. I hope you enjoy it.

Also, as Felya pointed out... people are literally in jail over it.

https://time.com/5556331/mueller-inv...-guilty-pleas/

I'm all for investigating any government corruption. Then again, I don't support a corrupt fucking racist like Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eventually and i truly believe that, the US is bigger than this and it will come back from this yes they are speeding up their demise and at the same time challenging the democratic institutes of the US what will mean a single US presidency won't be enough to undo all of this.
    No... humanity isn’t bigger than this. As long as everyone keeps saying everyone else is an idiot, this shit will continue. Watch a couple of flat earth debunking videos and one thing will be very clear. Once you hear “Einstein was a moron I can disprove in 10 sec”, our human nature necessitating the conclusions drain in OP, should be clear.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    The probe determined there was no collusion. No matter how many times you say the contrary that fact won't change. It was all a conspiracy and nothing more. Again why not investigate this? I will be happy it will turn out to be nothing. We should never reach a division where we can't even investigate serious corruption. It is gg republic when we do that.

Another man would gladly have that investigation kick off because it is a win-win, we either expose the biggest corruption or we kill yet another conspiracy theory.

@Felya At least play fair ... Spying on Trump and the collusion investigation started under his opponent supervision and approval who had vested interest and you didn't mind that and you still had no problem with it even when it was all bullshit conspiracy. Now you have a problem? Be consistent.
    Like "Her emails", the intend of such investigation is not to produce facts it is to create a distraction.

DANCE MONKEY DANCE!

I mean this is literally what they tried with hillary, now they tried it with Biden and his son seeing how that also failed and actually backfired on them they are now trying yet another fabrication.

But hey you be you chico and show us your dance moves.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-11 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    At least play fair ...
    Why? You just admitted that the op is just a game. I’m not playing...

Spying on Trump and the collusion investigation started under his opponent supervision and approval who had vested interest and you didn't mind that and you still had no problem with it even when it was all bullshit conspiracy. Now you have a problem? Be consistent.
    I’m sorry, could you explain why Obama fired and warned Trump about Flynn, when that worked against their interest of getting Trump? No, you need to lay out the game board for everyone to see. Why is Clinton talking to AG for 20 min on a tarmac is problematic, while Trump firing an AG who recused him self from Russian investigation due to his own meeting, to replace him with Barr is not an issue?

Have there been any updates from Barr on the Epstein suicide? Is that issue “mission accomplished”? I think it’s important to show Barr’s credibility in relation to OP.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to shamefully admit that i actually never watched that Kubrick movie. Chronologically 2001 is the first one i saw *ducks*
    My black and white movie / television list is rather limited.
    It’s for this iconic image:

The OP is strapping your self to a bomb of disinformation. US is just not really the ones dropping it... we are just riding it down, cheering it on.

Edit: Reminder, defending Flynn is a registered foreign agent, better known as a lobbyist for Turkey... was not just Trump’s defense advisor.

10+ Year Old Account
    No... humanity isn’t bigger than this. As long as everyone keeps saying everyone else is an idiot, this shit will continue. Watch a couple of flat earth debunking videos and one thing will be very clear. Once you hear “Einstein was a moron I can disprove in 10 sec”, our human nature necessitating the conclusions drain in OP, should be clear.
    Well yes people stuck in their believes are not going to listen if they are being belittled or told they are stupid, although i am no expert on how to influence human behaviour how do you re-educate people that far down the rabbit hole?

On that matter of delusions formed by badly informed public have you read about the Dewey and Lippman debates? It speaks of this somewhat and is an interesting read or perspective when looking at modern day elections and the rise of disinformation and extremist movements where people believe such conspiracy theories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well yes people stuck in their believes are not going to listen if they are being belittled or told they are stupid, although i am no expert on how to influence human behaviour how do you re-educate people that far down the rabbit hole?

On that matter of delusions formed by badly informed public have you read about the Dewey and Lippman debates? It speaks of this somewhat and is an interesting read or perspective when looking at modern day elections and the rise of disinformation and extremist movements where people believe such conspiracy theories.
    We can’t... the best we can do is educate and hope for the best. It’s one of the reasons flat earth is such a great example. Unlike political conspiracy, their heart is usually in the right place. Their ideas, if not theological, are progressive, not regressive. They believe in foundation of science and perform experiments, but are just dumb. But, then you look at things like the electrical universe conspiracy and you need to know your actual physics to debunk it, since it is founded on solid physics, but breaks so far into actual science, it’s almost impossible for normies to pick up.

The difference with political ones, is that the driving force is ideology. The is no experiment to fail, no conspiracy too grand. There are no boundaries, when people are shooting up a pizza place to stop a satanic cabal.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you think of investigations as distractions just like the collusion conspiracy which the media pushed for distraction and for extra dances I guess. People danced hard on that but that is not how I think.
    Why would we trust Barr with any investigation?

Edit: This thread is about the subject... don’t be weary of why we need to trust Trump to this extent. Tell as the deep state part of the story.

@Fleya I don't get what you are saying. Trump investigation started by Obama administration AND it turned out to be a conspiracy. But regardless how it turned out ... You didn't have a problem with the vested interests. In fact, do you think a Democratic president would investigate this better? How can we guarantee that when most DNC supporters here won't support investigating it? Do you really trust that a DNC administration would leave every stone unturned when digging for this? You may be naive but I am not.

Oh and play fair as in play fair in debating not that this investigstion is a game, it certainly isn't but you don't seem to realize that.
    Once again, just because you say it, doesn't actually make it so.

The guy who led the investigation says you are full of shit. His findings have already been provided for you. Repeating lies over and over again don't make them true.

- - - Updated - - -

@Fleya I don't get what you are saying. Trump investigation started by Obama administration AND it turned out to be a conspiracy. But regardless how it turned out ... You didn't have a problem with the vested interests. In fact, do you think a Democratic president would investigate this better? How can we guarantee that when most DNC supporters here won't support investigating it? Do you really trust that a DNC administration would leave every stone unturned when digging for this? You may be naive but I am not.

Oh and play fair as in play fair in debating not that this investigstion is a game, it certainly isn't but you don't seem to realize that.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't trust Barr, trust the facts he produces. Unless Barr is a primary witness all he decides is how hard we dig, he won't be able to frame anyone.
    But, he can simply... not investigate... which is what he tried to do with the whistleblower.

I would like to at least have this investigated. We spent two years investigating Russia collusion which turned out to be nothing but a conspiracy theory; I don't know why the DOJ won't at least dig a bit deeper into this.
    Minus all the stuff found, like Trump's team did do it, but they were too stupid to realize it was wrong. Oh wait, you still think the tower meeting was about adoption.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Minus all the stuff found, like Trump's team did do it, but they were too stupid to realize it was wrong. Oh wait, you still think the tower meeting was about adoption.
    Nah, it totally never happened. /s

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/06/63586...irt-on-clinton

Well whatever they found they also found that there was no collusion. That is a fact. It was all a conspiracy and it was disgusting how hard the media was selling it. Absolutely disgusting ...
    So, are you calling Trump and his son liars?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you asking for an investigation or concluding that it already happened? So far, we have Epstein, Stone and Flynn, as at least three instances of Barr running cover for Trump.

If this were about, this thread wouldn’t exist. I don’t see any discussion being spurned by the OP and your answer to every problematic question is to scream conspiracy. I already set my bar at JFK jr meeting Trump to warn him about deep state cabal, you got to correct me. Iron out what is really going on...

Don't trust Barr, trust the facts he produces. Unless Barr is a primary witness all he decides is how hard we dig, he won't be able to frame anyone.
    Barr is the one that draws the conclusion and than dictates action. As you can see with Flynn and Russian investigation. You are quoting his conclusions, not the actual report. Explain to me how that won’t happen for a third time?

Well whatever they found they also found that there was no collusion. That is a fact. It was all a conspiracy and it was disgusting how hard the media was selling it. Absolutely disgusting ...
    Do tell where in the report it says "all a conspiracy". I'm sure you can find it and back up your claim. I'll wait while you search that out and be totally honest. After all, you wouldn't want to be dishonest, would you?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did Barr need to negate two guilty please of a registered foreign agent, lobbying on behalf of Turkey?

Twitter is going insane over this, never seen so many meme's.