Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    I complain about epic games banning people for labeling Fl4k as he, because they tweeted he is genderfluid or something, which isn’t mentioned ingame. But they still Bann people for it
    I didn't ask for an encore.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I didn't ask for an encore.
    Then why mention something you didn’t put two seconds behind to look up?

It’s quite ironic how you can see who is here to defend the helpless gay folks and who actually played the game and gives a statement about it , try’s to be part of the discussion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I grew up watching shows with strong female leads. I enjoy it a lot but BL3 is ridiculously panderous. It's so forced and for no reason, Lilith is already a bad ass and among the best characters in the franchise. They end it with a Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys, come the hell on. The twist with Tannis on top of completely discarding Brick and Mordecai.

OPs just bitching about SJWs which I wholeheartedly disagree with and find idiotic but you cannot deny that this game panders hard for no apparent reason.
    Did Brick and Mordecai suddenly die in Bl2?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Lets be honest as open minded ad borderlands always seemed the third part was just a horrible mess of trys to somehow make every female look strong and dependable , every male quirky or gay and even robots like Fl4k are turned into Its.

Spoiler : Lets be honest the best part about the game are the side quests because we dont get shown how amazing all the female characters are all the time. the stroy even felt like it was setting up Troy to slowly become a good villain, but then kills him to. show how cool and amazing his sister is.

Which makes it even funnier as the only well written strong female lead Lillith was totally made a sober and useless. But still got her glory moment in the end which was just cringe to watch

So let me get this STRAIGHT. A story that doesn't have any good characters that represent a straight and masculine man (a.k.a the way you view yourself, im assuming) makes it hard for you to enjoy? Really? Please tell me how representation ISN'T important then. The one thing these hamfisted SJW stories are doing, are placing a mirror in front of straight white dudes and showing them that people need to SEE themselves to enjoy a story. Didn't enjoy BL3? Don't buy BL4 - but I bet you will, won't you?

We're a consumer, not a producer. It's our private choice whether to buy a game or not. The internet exists, make an informed choice before purchasing if you're worried a cool game has forced representation.

Personal note, I'd steer clear of cyberpunk 2077 if you hate minorities in powerful roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Did Brick and Mordecai suddenly die in Bl2?
    No, they live but we get like 10 minutes max of them in BL3, a little bit of a "hey look. remember them" Before they just vanish from the story completely. I guess you can say they spiritually died at the end of BL2 :P

@ArenaDk

If this youtubers DIDNT made a number on you...you wouldnt even realize this things.
    You wouldnt be playing a game and trying to "decipher" if this story was made with a propaganda agenda or not.
    AND EVEN IF IT WAS....what is the big deal? There is nothing to worry about! RELAX! Sit back and enjoy things.
    Read my quote on my signature.

Borderlands 3 was bad in almost every single way.

Imagine making Tiny Tina uncompelling, a character that is literally a money printing machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Giogib View Post
    So let me get this STRAIGHT. A story that doesn't have any good characters that represent a straight and masculine man (a.k.a the way you view yourself, im assuming) makes it hard for you to enjoy? Really? Please tell me how representation ISN'T important then. The one thing these hamfisted SJW stories are doing, are placing a mirror in front of straight white dudes and showing them that people need to SEE themselves to enjoy a story. Didn't enjoy BL3? Don't buy BL4 - but I bet you will, won't you?

We're a consumer, not a producer. It's our private choice whether to buy a game or not. The internet exists, make an informed choice before purchasing if you're worried a cool game has forced representation.

Personal note, I'd steer clear of cyberpunk 2077 if you hate minorities in powerful roles.
    You do a lot of assuming of who Iam , instead of reading what I wrote. Please argue against my comment and not against my person.

The point is not that there shouldn’t be a minority ( I don’t know how you got to that ) as lead, but it’s about maybe focusing on the character and not about if he/ she is black white / asien or any sexuality.

We don’t need Tiny Tina telling us twenty times she is gay. We got it after the 20-30 minutes side quest , everything after that is just weird and feels forced

I complain about epic games banning people for labeling Fl4k as he, because they tweeted he is genderfluid or something, which isn’t mentioned ingame. But they still Bann people for it

All hail Queen Yuki and "Xers" opinion. The only Right opinion.

Complain here: borderlands.com/en-US/characters/fl4k/#-

Funny how just a single line can get you triggered. I really enjoy the whining from OP.

Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheKing View Post
    Borderlands 3 was bad in almost every single way.

Imagine making Tiny Tina uncompelling, a character that is literally a money printing machine.
    the gameplay is amazing, but the storytelling was borderlands-bad and run over by a train.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreatNameForSmurfingExTee View Post
    All hail Queen Yuki and "Xers" opinion. The only Right opinion.

Complain here: borderlands.com/en-US/characters/fl4k/#-

Funny how just a single line can get you triggered. I really enjoy the whining from OP.
    Eh, I find a throwaway account made just to reply to this thread even better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, they live but we get like 10 minutes max of them in BL3, a little bit of a "hey look. remember them" Before they just vanish from the story completely. I guess you can say they spiritually died at the end of BL2 :P
    Meh, at least they're alive, I mean I could understand the complaint of the writers trying to give SJW people(They exist but OP seems like hes easily triggered by them) a bone but...doesn't seem to be that way. Admittingly they could add an extra male dude(That wedding thing not counting since its dlc and I don't have it yet). Otherwise...not a big deal.

I mean its a big game I'm sure they could of used Brick and Mordecai in game if they wanted to.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    @ArenaDk

If this youtubers DIDNT made a number on you...you wouldnt even realize this things.
    You wouldnt be playing a game and trying to "decipher" if this story was made with a propaganda agenda or not.
    AND EVEN IF IT WAS....what is the big deal? There is nothing to worry about! RELAX! Sit back and enjoy things.
    Read my quote on my signature.
    I have no idea what you tuber you mean as I use YouTube for free music and trailer.

And since when can’t we criticize a game for having a bad story , just because there are gay character in it?

Show me where you wrote the same to people criticizing the wow story. You didn’t ? Yes because there were no defenses gay character to be saved by yoi

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    You guys are all giving in to rage and outrage for....nothing.
    I've read your posts and seen your started threads, don't be a hypocrite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giogib View Post

Almost as if the problem isn't with representation and diversity itself, but with the way it's done. Nobody complains about the previous games even though they were pretty high on the female empowerment meter too, because the story is at least competent and it's not forced for the sake of said empowerment. Same as no1 has a problem with the Tomb Raider reboot games, or Life is Strange, or other competently written stories.

Finished Borderlands 3 when it came out, didn't notice any empower woman or sjw theme, only cringe from Troy&Tyreen jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post

Eh, I find a throwaway account made just to reply to this thread even better.
    What if this is my main account? See that's what i mean. Just saying things you can't proof and trying to sell it as a fact. But please, back OP up

You mean Gearbox?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatNameForSmurfingExTee View Post
    What if this is my main account? See that's what i mean. Just saying things you can't proof and trying to sell it as a fact. But please, back OP up
    The chances of someone registering to MMOC just to REEEE at an OP are quite slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I've read your posts and seen your started threads, don't be a hypocrite.
    ALL my critiques are to a friggin videogames...not humans...

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird I always thought it was a story about vault hunters.......
    Then you didnt pay attention the last eleven years.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..