Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Really interesting read, but I wonder how much of it is based in facts. It's from The Federalist, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    If the report didn't find collusion then it said no collusion. Too hard to understand?
    Quote it saying "no collusion" then. Because, again,

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    As an initial matter, this Office evaluated potentially criminal conduct that involved the
    collective action of multiple individuals not under the rubric of “collusion,” but through the lens
    of conspiracy law. In so doing, the Office recognized that the word “collud[e]” appears in the
    Acting Attorney General’s August 2, 2017 memorandum; it has frequently been invoked in public
    reporting; and it is sometimes referenced in antitrust law, see, e.g., Brooke Group v. Brown &
    Williamson Tobacco Corp., 509 U.S. 209, 227 (1993). But collusion is not a specific offense or
    theory of liability found in the U.S. Code; nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. To the
    contrary, even as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy as
    that crime is set forth in the general federal conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. § 371. See Black’s Law
    Dictionary 321 (10th ed. 2014) (collusion is “[a]n agreement to defraud another or to do or obtain
    something forbidden by law”); 1 Alexander Burrill, A Law Dictionary and Glossary 311 (1871)
    (“An agreement between two or more persons to defraud another by the forms of law, or to employ
    such forms as means of accomplishing some unlawful object.”); 1 Bouvier’s Law Dictionary 352
    180 U.S. Department of Justice Attorney Work Product // May Contain Material Protected Under Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e)
    (1897) (“An agreement between two or more persons to defraud a person of his rights by the forms of law, or to obtain an object forbidden by law.”).

For that reason, this Office’s focus in resolving the question of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law, not the commonly discussed term “collusion.”
    They didn't make a determination either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the report didn't find collusion then it said no collusion. Too hard to understand?
    Oh now i see you don't understand what the investigation was about! And here i was thinking it was aliens or did you mean "illegals" when you said aliens?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Really interesting read, but I wonder how much of it is based in facts. It's from The Federalist, after all.
    Is it? There is no immediate irony that the start of the conspiracy is a meeting with Obama, while one of the major scrutiny points for Muller was meeting with Russians? Including the reason Sessions recused him self, which lead him to be fired. Like... it fails in the first sentence...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Is it? There is no immediate irony that the start of the conspiracy is a meeting with Obama, while one of the major scrutiny points for Muller was meeting with Russians? Including the reason Sessions recused him self, which lead him to be fired. Like... it fails in the first sentence...
    Conspiracy theories are very interesting to me!

When I read the title I thought it was going to be about the DOJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theories are very interesting to me!
    But, you just said this:

The conspiracy is in the first sentance of the OP, which has remainder of the article based on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    When I read the title I thought it was going to be about the DOJ
    To be fair... it is... just the deep state, unseen version of it. Not the one negating two guilty please of a registered foreign agent.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t understand why people are not going along with the theme and posting what this theory is based in:
    I have to say, this is getting really hard to keep up with i am lost who to blame here, it's the leftists, it's the aliens, it's the illegals, it's hannah montana, it's the jews!

Can they please pick one thing, i mean i don't know what to be scared off and who to be angry towards!

10+ Year Old Account
    What sort of garbage is this? The absence of a conclusion isn't a conclusion. This is the same false logic as a court finding your not guilty must mean you are innocent.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    Recently revealed details from the secret House intelligence committee show that pretty much all of the people in charge admit that they never saw or had any actual evidence of collusion, yet lied to the public about how much evidence there was. This whole thing was to be a distraction to Trump to minimize his ability to govern with a bonus if they could remove him from office.
    If there is no evidence, why did Barr need to step in on behalf of Turkey lobbyist, who is registered as a foreign agent, pleading guilty twice? Can you explain to me why Trump shit on Kurds and then praised Edrogen... did Flynn lobbying have any effect?

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair... it is... just the deep state, unseen version of it. Not the one negating two guilty please of a registered foreign agent.
    I mean it's not like people have a tendency to believe texts that are only seen by a one person in an attic or on a mountain. Just naming random locations obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I have to say, this is getting really hard to keep up with i am lost who to blame here, it's the leftists, it's the aliens, it's the illegals, it's hannah montana, it's the jews!

Can they please pick one thing, i mean i don't know what to be scared off and who to be angry towards!
    No, because all of us are the problem. Authoritarianism is supported by a populace, that deems it self weak, to need strong authoritative leadership. They have so disconnect them selfs from us, that they don’t understand what they are doing to them selfs.

But, you just said this:

The conspiracy is in the first sentance of the OP, which has remainder of the article based on it.
    This is correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I mean it's not like people have a tendency to believe texts that are only seen by a one person in an attic or on a mountain. Just naming random locations obviously.
    It’s because Trump and GOP run the government. They need to pretend that there is some sort of under ground government, or face the reality of their incompetence. If in 2017, Trump kept people in DOJ that were out to get him, why did he fire all 30 staff members attending Obama team’s hand off of pandemic response. Shouldn’t the derp state been fired first?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    Once again i will spell it out for you.

The documents, provided by the Justice Department as part of a re-examination of Flynn’s case, include a single page of handwritten notes.

Priestap’s handwritten remarks

“What’s our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?” Priestap wrote. “If we get him to admit to breaking the Logan Act, give facts to DOJ & have them decide. Or, if he initially lies, then we present him [redacted] & he admits it, document for DOJ, & let them decide how to address it.”

Edward William Priestap[1], also known as Bill Priestap (born April 5, 1969)[2] is an American attorney and intelligence official. He was the assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division from 2015 to 2018.

I think we are done now, hopefully you can find the world fired in that.
    but of course none of that seems important to you.
    Does your reading comprehension begin and end with the word “fired?”

Because it seems pretty darn obvious from even that snippet that the FBIs actions are predicated entirely upon whether Flynn chooses to lie or not, which is a choice that Flynn, himself, made.

You might as well be an anti-Vaxxer citing a scientific journal that contains the phrase “many laypeople believe that vaccines cause autism...” and then stopping at that and saying “see! SEE!? This journal admits it!” despite the rest of the study saying “however, this belief is completely unfounded in reality and holds no scientific merit.”
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Well since the other one was closed before I could actually respond, I guess now's the time to actually address it.

So the first and honestly biggest issue, is that several of the supposed leaks that are said to be from that administration and ordered as such, has no basis, whatsoever. Like that is quite literally just made up, the only one that we know was on purpose, was the Comey one, and that one we don't even know what purpose he truly had.

Then there is the just completely absurd claim of that "secret meeting", which for anyone that is interested, go read what frankly a lot of this insane spin is based off, tldr: Rice sent herself an email about a meeting about the investigation, and that Obama said to keep it by the book and the FBI should work as they would normally. Now one could of course read a lot of blinking eyes into that if they feel so inclined, but since that isn't written or admitted to anywhere, it is literally the journalist making that baseless assumption.
    All the media leaks, have no basis that they were targeted and ordered, again just purely made up.
    The fucking Flynn dismissal paper says bugger fucking all about any of the nonsense that this article speaks about (which go and read that paper), that is the journalist throwing it in there and linking it all together, beautifully so if you don't actually follow the clues and just take them at face value.

This is such a spin, that if you manage to not puke from motion sickness (or a different kind of sickness), then congratulations, you got a strong stomach for bullshit.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    And please, call them the derp state, not derp state. Trump lost the popular vote, with electoral college being the vehicle by which to suppress the public to the will of establishment, wasn’t used to stop him. Instead, it required clandestine meetings with Obama, as if he has any power to do anything. It’s the derp state for that simple reason...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure if someone is not guilty then they can claim innocence. It's innocent until proven guilty.
    Not when they plead guilty.

Try again.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because all of us are the problem. Authoritarianism is supported by a populace, that deems it self weak, to need strong authoritative leadership. They have so disconnect them selfs from us, that they don’t understand what they are doing to them selfs.
    Hmm that does explain how they are intimidated by feminists and how they embraced the label incel with pride.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hey @cubby in your experienced, professional opinion, was "the cops never found the smoking gun" a reason to sue the police when they arrest you for murder?

And also, how do you feel about leading questions?
    Lol - it's amazing what neo-nazi-former mods can get away with on these forums. Even reviving a previous locked conspiracy theory based and OP-banned thread topic.

I asked @Thwart of evidence of his claims and what are seeming amounting to lies now, but so far nothing but vitriol and drivel.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure if someone is not guilty then they can claim innocence. It's innocent until proven guilty.
    Plead. Guilty.

How hard is that for you to understand?