Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    It depends, does he count Puerto Rico as a part of the United States or a separate nation?
    Depends on the day. When it gets him some towel tossing practice to the locals he is in. Besides that.. probably seperate.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The extent of this ObamaGate bullshit....

He's literally clueless on what this thing he's pushing so hard even is.
    I think not... I mean, as much as an idiot that he is, the (only) talent he has is conning. And part of said talent is making shit up and letting the audience fill in the blanks, with any pre-concieved ideas. So, my understanding is that he tried to do that, and when he said "It's very obvious to everybody" he made a blanket statement for the deplorable army to fill in the imagined crime with any (racist) idea they can come up with.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-05-11 at 11:20 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honest to God we haven't had TV this good since the early 2000s. Just too bad honest, innocent people have to suffer because of this c**t.

https://time.com/5835438/education-d...t-coronavirus/

Reminder: While the pandemic continues, the Education Department continues to garnish the wages of people despite legislation passed in late March to pause the practice despite promises that it would be paused, and people who had their wages garnished during this period would be refunded.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52626770

The White House finally decides to abide by the same guidance it's asked others to with the coronavirus...at least sorta.

As of now, after multiple WH officials have tested positive for the virus, apparently over 30 secret service agents have tested positive, and who knows how many more cases there are, the White House is requiring that staff wear facemasks everywhere except when they are at their desks, 6 feet away from others.

Trump announced this new policy, without a mask.

Mr Trump shrugged of the White House spread, saying it was "basically one person" who had contracted the virus and that people who were in contact had since tested negative.
    Ignoring that it's not just "basically one person", and that "basically one person" is all that's needed for it to spread considerably, if that person isn't isolated.

While Trump is busy trying to turn his SHITSHOW into a contest...

Deaths rose by 1,008 on the 11th (GMT) to 81,795. The fact that this is back up over a thousand makes me even more suspicious about yesterday's 750. Sunday and Monday are typically underreported (though never with numbers THIS much lower than the previous highs) and the corrections come on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so I'm expecting it to be back up close to 2k tomorrow and I'm fearing it'll be even higher.

I believe today was the first day there were less than 20k new cases reported since the end of March, but again I'm a bit skeptical. I'm willing to believe we are past the point of inflection, but with well over a million ACTIVE cases--a stat that keeps increasing, not decreasing--this thing is likely to have a very, very long tail. 100k by the end of the month is still likely with still more deaths through the summer. This is assuming the lockdowns being relaxed too soon doesn't result in a huge second wave--that would likely put us in 150-200k territory by the end of it.

But hey, at least Trump gets to take a victory lap around the deaths of 81k (and counting) Americans.
    Stay safe, folks.

EDIT: For context, this is part of the reason the numbers from the past couple days don't sit well with me...
    White House report shows coronavirus rates spiking in heartland
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-05-12 at 12:46 AM.

https://www.inquirer.com/health/coro...-20200511.html

As part of Trump's "See, I'm going out! I'm doing things! Look at me!" tour, he wanted to tour a PA facility where the workers have become "heroes" after the spent weeks living at the facility to ensure that the PPE materials they were creating could be free of any contamination. They didn't leave work, literally, because they placed more priority on personal sacrifice for the greater good than personal gain.

Trump, of course, wanted exploit this for a photo op.

Problem is, Trump won't wear a mask. And the facility is still concerned about contamination, especially since there's coronavirus in the White House.

The trip is, thankfully, scuttled.

I don't think the death count will hurt Trump. Americans have always been comfortable with mass preventable death when it comes to mass shootings, this covid death will be normalised soon enough.

The extent of this ObamaGate bullshit....

He's literally clueless on what this thing he's pushing so hard even is.
    Sadly he's not. He knows there's nothing - but that whole "You know what it is" is his normal tactic. he always the pulls the "You know what I'm talking about..." or "You all know what I mean, right?" kinda BS. He's deliberately vague so that the stupids mentally fill in an image he set up.

It's like me saying "You know what kind of killer mythological monsters I'm talking about..." and you're mind immediately starts making subconscious and even conscious guesses like minotaurs, medusas, skinwalkers, Vampires, whatever based on your prior experience of said lore...

Well, a woman asked him a tough question today and he stormed out of the presser......

Bravely bold Sir Donald...

He rode forth from DC
    He was not afraid to speak
    Oh brave Sir Donald
    He was not at all afraid
    To be treated in nasty ways
    Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Donald

He was not in the least bit scared
    To be confronted with the truth
    Or to have his lies called out,
    And his spirit broken
    To have his pants split
    And his base turn away
    And his hair all messy and mangled
    Brave Sir Donald

Pelosi is in
    And his adderall is out
    And his twitter removed
    And his mic unplugged
    And his stock profile raped
    And his base burnt out
    And his penis...

Donald Trump: "That's that's enough music for now lads, there's dirty work afoot."

Brave Sir Donald ran away
    Bravely ran away.
    ("No!")
    Bravely ran away away.
    ("Covefefe!")
    When a woman reared her ugly head
    he bravely turned his tail and fled
    ("Fake News!")
    Yes, brave Sir Donald turned about
    And gallantly he chickened out
    ("Wrong!")
    Swiftly taking to his feet,
    He beat a very brave retreat
    Bravest of the brave, Sir Donald!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    Americans have always been comfortable with mass preventable death when it comes to mass shootings, this covid death will be normalised soon enough.
    For better or worse, this is probably true.

Ultimately the election will come down to who the people have more faith in restoring the economy, and in a recent Reuters poll, Trump led over Biden 45% to 32% in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Well, a woman asked him a tough question today and he stormed out of the presser......
    [snip]
    I'm actually very afraid for that reporter's safety as I'm more than betting Donnie's dumb cult is going to start doxxing the shit out of her, and FOX/Breitbart/OAN are going to start claiming she's some Chinese spy working with the Democrats and further imply/claim that this was a deliberate obvious plot to supposedly "Bait" him. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    For better or worse, this is probably true.

Ultimately the election will come down to who the people have more faith in restoring the economy, and in a recent Reuters poll, Trump led over Biden 45% to 32% in that regard.
    Can you link this poll? I'm seeing most Reuters polls on the economy from March 24th and nothing since and the economy has taken a MASSIVE nose dive since March 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Can you link this poll? I'm seeing most Reuters polls on the economy from March 24th and nothing since and the economy has taken a MASSIVE nose dive since March 24th.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN22I005

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Creating jobs and the economy are not the same question.

Was that a tail between his legs or did he suddenly stop being constipated?
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Insulting female reporters, accusing former presidents of crimes he cannot define, a complete failure to address COVID with any leadership or concern for human life...what a

S H I T S H O W

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Creating jobs and the economy are not the same question.
    Man, it must be so humiliating for Trump supporters that Trump's strength, the economy, doesn't even get him 45% anymore. He can't even break 50% in his strongest category. That's got to be emasculating who's worse than a coin flip on his best day.

But what do you expect from someone who:

once again contradicts his own health officials, specifically, saying anyone who wants a test can get one after Admiral Giroir had said moments before no they can't and no they shouldn't

Has a personal lawyer AG so corrupt over two thousand DoJ alumni think he should resign over overruling Mueller

Is such a special snowflake that he needs McConnell for calling Obama for saying Trump's coronavirus response was chaotic while Trump himself yells

ObamaGate
    over and over in all caps

Claims coronavirus deaths are down across the country when

they demonstrably are not...

"Is that a 650% fucking increase in Kentucky?"

Good eye, yes, Central City to be precise, making Green Lantern the movie the second worst thing to happen there.

And that's in addition to everything else he's failed at for two thousand pages of The Trump Shitshow Continues.

His best mark, the economy, is underwater. That's when you drown.

So richard glenell is a massively bad dude, seems to have slipped under the radar.

https://twitter.com/sparrowmedia/sta...51359919149060

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Honest to God we haven't had TV this good since the early 2000s. Just too bad honest, innocent people have to suffer because of this c**t.
    No no, go ahead. You can call Trump a cunt all day. He's stupid with a capital CUNT.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2020-05-12 at 03:57 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    So richard glenell is a massively bad dude, seems to have slipped under the radar.

https://twitter.com/sparrowmedia/sta...51359919149060
    Seeing a lot of mixture of conservative journalists, conservative activists, Trump campaign officials, and others in there.

Sounds a lot like Journolist to me!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList