Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Sick Of The Sky Golem

Don't get me wrong, it's really awesome that I don't have to dismount to pick flowers, but c'mon! I have 300 mounts and I'm forced to look at the big dumb metal grin every time I fly around because there might be an anchor weed. We have mount equipment, so why can't we get an item that allows us to herb while mounted, and while we're at it why not mining too.

You can also use the Mechanized Lumber Extractor for a better color scheme, or just to change things up.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by roberts282 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, it's really awesome that I don't have to dismount to pick flowers, but c'mon! I have 300 mounts and I'm forced to look at the big dumb metal grin every time I fly around because there might be an anchor weed. We have mount equipment, so why can't we get an item that allows us to herb while mounted, and while we're at it why not mining too.
    Yea hate the golem aswell, getting sick of the sound and the floppy flystyle..

Just buy or make stirrups and problem is solved, on a plus side with stirrups you can also do a lot of quests while flying and herbing jellies for the bee mount.
    Signature made by

Or you know, play a Tauren Druid for near-instant herbing, even in the midst of multiple hostile mobs.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Or you know, play a Tauren Druid for near-instant herbing, even in the midst of multiple hostile mobs.
    Any Druid works with the Herbing Glove Enchant.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Stirrups dude. Stirrups. Fucking 25 monelite worth. Sometimes they go for less than that on the AH.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Play a druid, enchant you gloves, drink Darkmoon firewater. And isn't there a crafted item, that lets you interact with stuff without dismounting? I think a blacksmith can craft it, not that sure though.

I'm forced to look at the big dumb metal grin every time I fly around
    Wait, do you fly while looking at the front of your character/mount?

And tbh, just pick a mount you do like to look at, if you're only worried about the occasional Anchor Weed, mounting is only 1.5sec

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Any Druid works with the Herbing Glove Enchant.
    Yes, but Tauren Druid best Druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    First world problems.
    Giggled!

/10char

To tackle the subject a little- maybe they can make mount equipment for this kinda thing?

Oh so that's why everyone uses this super shitty looking mount. I always wondered.

Just buy the herbs from AH and use your coolest mount flying from the AH to the mailbox.

You use that mount for the 1,5 seconds time it takes to mount and you're not even farming? I mean, I can understand those seconds add up if you're continuously farming for hours, but for 'there might be an anchor weed'? Yeah, this is just a 'you' problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Times like these make me glad I give zero shits about a mount's functionality. Mounts are for aesthetics and not a single one of my herbalists has an aesthetic that would justify riding that monstrosity or it's green twin (both of which I have and ignore.) Ride what you want and if you're truly that obsessive about not dismounting then wear the damn stirrups that let you do exactly that.

First world problem solved.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    So the golem allows you to herb without being dismounted.

Which is what stirrups do?

7+ Year Old Account
    Just use stirrups or buy yourself some mount equipment that lets you gather stuff while mounted.

Formerly known as Arafal

The drunk goblin who can't keep it together because his alcohol level is too high. I must admit the fantasy is little bit cringe.

On the other hand I've only used it for couple minutes because I couldn't digest the flying animations, you almost get dizzy watching it constantly flying off it's axis completely. I guess doing it old school is an option too.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    What is a barding and what is LW?
    verb
    gerund or present participle: barding
    cover (meat or game) with rashers of fat bacon.
    "the venison was barded and marinated"

According to Collins Dictionary

LW is an abbreviation for long wave. Quick word challenge.

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-05-14 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

Just use stirrups, then?