Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    yes and they both have the same thing in common, kids.
    ...Nice, somehow thinking only kids enjoy and like Diablo 3. So condescending.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ...Nice, somehow thinking only kids enjoy and like Diablo 3. So condescending.
    Hell, the majority of people i see playing are older, 30s, 40s, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guess im a kid, but since when does kids have drivers licenses?

Also, try and not cut urself on all that edge
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Remember when WoW coulnd't be datamine good times.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    No, it's just the first 'public' sign of what is likely D4, definitely not enough to attach a timeline to it or anything like that.
    Taking into account the fact it's 0.0.1 with a wow engine build number stamped on it no less, I think we can assume it's in pre-alpha already using a 18 year old engine. (sarcastic coding humor, don't kill me)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Hell, the majority of people i see playing are older, 30s, 40s, etc.
    Are you the same Onikaroshi that happens to be one of my guildies?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    And they did. What's your point?
    Marlamin often detects stuff like this about 5-10 minutes before WoWhead does.
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2020-05-10 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Taking into account the fact it's 0.0.1 with a wow engine build number stamped on it no less, I think we can assume it's in pre-alpha already using a 18 year old engine. (sarcastic coding humor, don't kill me)

- - - Updated - - -

Are you the same Onikaroshi that happens to be one of my guildies?

- - - Updated - - -

Marlamin often detects stuff like this about 5-10 minutes before WoWhead does.
    Probably not, we decided to take our guild on a hiatus back during uldir, so it's basically dead right now

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    because engineers who have three bachelor's degrees and play the game very casually and not even all that often can be considered "kids"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Probably not, we decided to take our guild on a hiatus back during uldir, so it's basically dead right now
    Well, in that case, might I interest you in starting a toon on MG ally in exchange for bags and some gold and help leveling?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Well, in that case, might I interest you in starting a toon on MG ally in exchange for bags and some gold and help leveling?
    Not really an alliance player but thanks :P, plus soon as Prepatch drops going to be pretty busy reorganizing the guild for SL!

And hopefully organzing at TBC raid team as well.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Remember when the internet didn't leak every kind of media / info? good times.
    Fixed that for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Remember when WoW coulnd't be datamine good times.
    I mean, not really? MMO-C practically owes it existence to leaks and datamining. That's how it built a following back in the days of Wrath and especially Cataclysm.

Even back in Classic sites like Goblin Workshop, Allakhazam, and Thottbot were attempting to build primitive databases via user submissions and data scraping add-ons.

Honestly, after Warcraft 3 Reforged... and how they left DIablo 3 and never really delivered on the PVP front, or even the balancing of heroes... I got 0 hopes for Diablo 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfals View Post
    Honestly, after Warcraft 3 Reforged... and how they left DIablo 3 and never really delivered on the PVP front, or even the balancing of heroes... I got 0 hopes for Diablo 4.
    you got zero hope on a pve game becuase they have failed to deliver pvp in the past ? Diablo aint a pvp game, so don't expect some deep pvp systems

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    you got zero hope on a pve game becuase they have failed to deliver pvp in the past ? Diablo aint a pvp game, so don't expect some deep pvp systems
    There are plenty that are pretty adamant about the PvP scene in D2. Claiming it's the ONLY reason to ever play D2. I have no idea what they are smoking, but they do exist.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Starfals View Post
    That's why they have no release date.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Idk mate. Everyone I knew was gearing up and farming EVERYTHING to get more power for more farming AND PVP. Trading was also a huge part of the game.

Diablo 2 for everyone that I knew, and the entire Battlenet around 2002-2008 was:
    Trading
    Farming (gear or XP)
    PVP

Yea, it is a PVE game majority of the time and yea, Diablo 1 was like that too. Diablo 2, however, is that AND more. I get why you say that tho, i really do. And yea, i'm still salty on the whole PVP arena thing for Diablo 3. It was even on the box art of the game. I never expected a deep system, Diablo 2 was barebones as well, but it worked somehow. It had some odd balance that was working out for the most part. It was balanced while being unbalanced lol. Also, having the whole world open for PVP was also kind of good. What do we get in D3? A tiny room like zone? Meh. There were so many things you could do on D2. Even ganking, which is fine. It was part of the fun, I got ganked, but I also did that as well. Many times i also defended myself against the invaders.

People used to join random games to PVP while people were questing. Me and my friends had to own some gankers every now and then... and that was also pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    neither diablo4, nor diablo5, the truth is that existing path of exile, there is nothing blizzard can do with diablo4.
    on top they are so stupid, that they put melee class to the barbarian again, as if we were not burned already to play with support barb !!!
    blizzard, it doesn't have smart developers, that's the truth that seems according to the facts .... I think they should learn from path of exile, but writing this is useless since they don't even play their own games, this, this more than verified seeing diablo3 as it has been ....
    Oh, shut your mouth. Go to GGG's forums and simp there. We don't want to read your comments here.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    And they did. What's your point?
    Can you not read a timestamp?