Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Most are within 20 minutes to an hour drive, so yeah, that’s close. Considering they usually host once or twice a week, that’s usually enough time to get out of the house and make a trip. So I said, “If you’re mobile...”
    "An hour drive"? You ever drove before?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Always what I wanted, but like... 15 years too late.

I've kinda grown out of the boardgame phase, and me and my friends haven't had time to get together for a board game for years now.
    For me it's a bit of the opposit. Never really did much boardgaming at all and now I'm actually getting quite into it. Hopefully I hear some good stuff from this one since I do want to try it out - I just want to double-check anything that involves Blizzard nowadays!

Checked it out from curioriosity but the pricing is crazy for a simple board game

so hard pass.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish Blizzard would branch out like this more often. I miss the old Warcraft tabletop books.

There's just a lot more they could be doing with their IPs in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    And here I am remembering the oh board game..and been tempted to play it lately even before this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baini View Post
    Woo! I love Small World so I'm definetively getting this one as well.
    Wonder if they'll work nicely with races from the other games as well.
    Will definitely pick it up as well.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Name's kind of dumb.

"Small World of Warcraft?"

I'd rather play Monopoly: World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Name's kind of dumb.

thought exackly the same

was curious what this game is about - rules are way to complicated for drunken night of games with friends.

warcraft monopoly or jenga would be much more succesfull

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    This is fun and all but... when are we getting our D&D 5e adventure module?
    This.

We need it. Probably will never happen due to WotC being the owner of magic, but one can dream.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Name's kind of dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    thought exackly the same

was curious what this game is about - rules are way to complicated for drunken night of games with friends.

It's because the developers other board game is called "Small World", so that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    This.

We need it. Probably will never happen due to WotC being the owner of magic, but one can dream.
    Well, I don't know, they did it with freaking Rick and Morty and Critical Role. Both of which are completely outside of that group. I'm pretty confident many people at Blizz are fans... it could happen.

*wishing intensifies*

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I don't know, they did it with freaking Rick and Morty and Critical Role. Both of which are completely outside of that group. I'm pretty confident many people at Blizz are fans... it could happen.

*wishing intensifies*
    I think the problem is that Magic Arena is competing with hearthstone, but man, that would be SO cool.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

This is fun and all but... when are we getting our D&D 5e adventure module?
    June 27, 2005.

It is a small world, after all.

thought exackly the same

Yeah, the brief preview alone gave me a headache. There already is Monopoly: World of Warcraft, but it's expensive as hell new, guess it's rare. Pre-owned isn't as pricey though if you don't mind it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It's because the developers other board game is called "Small World", so that's why.
    Ah OK, that makes sense. I'd probably still prefer to just get Monopoly: WoW though since I prefer sticking to what I know when it comes to board games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    It's not really a wonder as to why people avoid you, given your track record on this forum
    So, firstly - you think being rational is something to avoid ? Well, you may be right.

However - I don't think everyone on the planet uses MMO-C, so your hypothesis fails in its primary premise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Go out and meet some people (I know that’s easier said than done, but it is still doable),
    Firstly - normal people would have seen the comment as being a meme - not a serious comment.

Secondly - have you seen what is happening in the world right now, if you want to take my comments seriously - then please do so.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Yeah, the brief preview alone gave me a headache. There already is Monopoly: World of Warcraft, but it's expensive as hell new, guess it's rare. Pre-owned isn't as pricey though if you don't mind it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah OK, that makes sense. I'd probably still prefer to just get Monopoly: WoW though since I prefer sticking to what I know when it comes to board games.
    Monopoly is a horrible board game. Small World is one of the most beloved and critically acclaimed board game of the last twenty years.

- - - Updated - - -

thought exackly the same

I’ve lost count of the number of drunken parties we’ve had with hours of Small World.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Monopoly is a horrible board game. Small World is one of the most beloved and critically acclaimed board game of the last twenty years.
    Monopoly was created in like the 1930's. It's way more beloved than... Small... World... (!?!?) It's classic. Like McDonalds. Sure, it's not as good as one of your new fancy burger places like 4 Guys Burgers, or Wendy's with actual never frozen fresh beef, but it's more tenured.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Team up with paint and go pf2e then

Monopoly is pretty universally known as one of the worst board games, because by it's nature it has a single strategy that always wins, and countering that strategy makes the game last for hours and hours of straight grinding down your opponents.

There's a wide world of boardgames, both simple and complex, and I would highly recommend exploring them, maybe ask a local games shop for some simple recommendations to get started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !