Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Would you support Candace Owens if she ran for president?

Would you support Candace Owens if she decided to run for president in the republican party? When she's old enough of course.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I'd only vote for a cuter harpy.

Candace Owens 2024, not so sure about that one.

The racist prageru employee lol... no

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The racist prageru employee lol... no
    please leave race baiting out of the conversation.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    No because until the GOP stops being a party of horrible people with no principles they won't get my vote.

And before people chime in -- I've actually voted split ticket in the past as some Republican candidates in local races were actually good for the office they were up for. But no longer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Kinda hard to when it'll be her platform.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because as long as he is alive, this is the only celebrity that I want as president. There is always room for Jello... (video is graphic)

*snip* Too graphic... never mind...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-15 at 12:37 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, Candace 'The only thing Hitler did wrong was try and expand outside his country' Owens.

You being serious right now, my dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Ah yes, Candace 'The only thing Hitler did wrong was try and expand outside his country' Owens.

You being serious right now, my dude?
    OP only has one goal with their threads.

uhh fuck no.

Please actually participate in the conversation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Would you support Candace Owens if she decided to run for president in the republican party? When she's old enough of course.
    Based on my Google search I can't find a lot of her policy positions but I haven't necessarily found a specific one I'm opposed to yet. The last time I watched her channel was about 6 months ago and she was getting pretty cocky with her popularity and she still needs to improve and mature a lot before she would be ready to run for a political position. But yeah I expect right wingers like her will be put into an express lane at some point in the future.

The grifter that couldn't get liberals to buy into her scams, so she went after easier prey?

Would you vote for X person to be president?

Please leave comments about their actions and character out of this thread.

Fucking love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    The grifter that couldn't get liberals to buy into her scams, so she went after easier prey?
    This. Funny how people forget that part of her past.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the woman who defended Hitler because he just wanted to make Germany great again and his only mistake was invading other countries? Leaving out the pogroms he was leading inside Germany?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Would you vote for X person to be president?

Please leave comments about their actions and character out of this thread.

Fucking love it.

- - - Updated - - -

This. Funny how people forget that part of her past.
    Yes, she tried to grift her way through some more liberal pet causes, got 0 attention. She tries the same garbage through conservatives, becomes an overnight star.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    You mean the woman who defended Hitler because he just wanted to make Germany great again and his only mistake was invading other countries? Leaving out the pogroms he was leading inside Germany?
    Every time I see her speak, I expect her to sell me some sort of new drug Pfizer is pushing.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Yes, she tried to grift her way through some more liberal pet causes, got 0 attention. She tries the same garbage through conservatives, becomes an overnight star.
    Isn't it funny how liberals are supposed to be gullible sheep to conservatives but when a grifter tires and fails they just move over to conservatives instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Isn't it funny how liberals are supposed to be gullible sheep to conservatives but when a grifter tires and fails they just move over to conservatives instead.
    Remember when Blogoyovich or what ever you spell it, was supposed to be a corrupt liberal for selling Obama’s congressional seat. Fucking Trump pardons him and he goes on a media spree, comparing him self to Rosa Parks.

Nah, I dont support racist trash and ethno-nationalist. She works for a white supremacy group.