Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yeah no. When trump says something, and later we get the brigade of him or his followers saying "but what I meant was" it's fucking BS. We knew what he meant when he first said it, "what i meant was" is him twisting it. That's what Candace did with the Hitler thing. She said one thing, then later said "what I meant was." You can call it bad faith, but it was her words.
    I'm telling you what the article contains and said... But yeah, if we gonna ignore what people say, then sure. They say and mean whatever you want it to mean. I'm not talking about trump either. I'm talking about him posting a link and says "she approves what hitler was doing" when the article itself says the opposite. If you have other links where she says Hitler was doing a good thing about the holocaust...link it. Should be easy for you if she has said it?

Take note, I don't know much about this woman. Simply objecting when someone clearly misrepresents and misconstrue their OWN article they link to push a narrative.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2020-05-15 at 08:56 AM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I'm telling you what the article contains and said... But yeah, if we gonna ignore what people say, then sure. They say and mean whatever you want it to mean. I'm not talking about trump either. I'm talking about him posting a link and says "she approves what hitler was doing" when the article itself says the opposite. If you have other links where she says Hitler was doing a good thing about the holocaust...link it. Should be easy for you if she has said it?
    "If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, ok fine, problem is he wanted, he had dreams outside of germany he wanted everybody to be german.". That is not counter to what was originally claimed in the quote. It's in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    "If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, ok fine, problem is he wanted, he had dreams outside of germany he wanted everybody to be german.". That is not counter to what was originally claimed in the quote. It's in the article.
    Yes? She clearly said that "wanted everybody to be german" is a bad thing. Which you know, ties pretty well with all the bad things Hitler did. he wanted to erradicate others, jews mostly in this case, while keeping germans pure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's gonna be a "no" from me, dog.
    /s

Sure why not.

But only if she is intelligent enough.

Really, i feel some people are going to perceive this question as -

"Would i vote republican if an intelligent black lady was running".

I personally hold anti affirmative action views.

Race doesn't matter in the slightest.

It's all about merit.

So if she is the best person for the job, then yes, sure, why not.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the other option was maybe literally Hitler... still no, because at that point all hope is lost anyway. She is a shit person, at worst, and a deceptive grifter at best. Or maybe that's best-worst? It's hard to tell. In addition to the Hitler apologetics, there's also the historical revisionism about the Southern Strategy never happening, claiming racism is dead when her first brush of fame came from a race-based suit, and the whole she used to stan for liberals before she found easier marks to steal from, which means she doesn't actually have any principles other than her wallet.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Candace_Owens

Citations inside, along with comedy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    If the other option was maybe literally Hitler... still no, because at that point all hope is lost anyway. She is a shit person, at worst, and a deceptive grifter at best. Or maybe that's best-worst? It's hard to tell. In addition to the Hitler apologetics, there's also the historical revisionism about the Southern Strategy never happening, claiming racism is dead when her first brush of fame came from a race-based suit, and the whole she used to stan for liberals before she found easier marks to steal from, which means she doesn't actually have any principles other than her wallet.

While I do love the girl and find her well versed on most of what she talks about when she is doing the abortion and the black community, womans rights, and the fatherless black community it would be a no for me. Shes eloquent when she has a point and makes points that cant be disputed without twisting liberal feminists in a knot, but is a shtick. I am all for her being in Congress though. Her vs AOC would be amazing. The fact is liberals hate her because of the color of her skin and she some how went to the dark side. I dont get how you cant see that maybe the liberals drove her out of the party.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post

And Bernie is a Castro apologist... So whats your point? There just because you do some absolutely horrendous things does not mean every single thing you did is inherently bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    While I do love the girl and find her well versed on most of what she talks about when she is doing the abortion and the black community, womans rights, and the fatherless black community it would be a no for me. Shes eloquent when she has a point and makes points that cant be disputed without twisting liberal feminists in a knot, but is a shtick. I am all for her being in Congress though. Her vs AOC would be amazing. The fact is liberals hate her because of the color of her skin and she some how went to the dark side. I dont get how you cant see that maybe the liberals drove her out of the party.

- - - Updated - - -

And Bernie is a Castro apologist... So whats your point? There just because you do some absolutely horrendous things does not mean every single thing you did is inherently bad.
    Funny when a side rife with kkk bro nazi white nationalist and a plethora of terror attacks claims liberals are racist because they don’t like a woman who is a nazi apologist and supports a side going around shooting up Walmart’s and Latinos and synagogues of Jewish people. Must be just that liberals are racist right

And how is he a castro apologist. Maybe for people who can’t think or read he is.

Can he was a wand and change the world? Not he cannot but he can chastise them for bad and praise them for the good and push them into a better path which is what America has done both sides for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Funny when a side rife with kkk bro nazi white nationalist and a plethora of terror attacks claims liberals are racist because they don’t like a woman who is a nazi apologist and supports a side going around shooting up Walmart’s and Latinos and synagogues of Jewish people. Must be just that liberals are racist right

And how is he a castro apologist. Maybe for people who can’t think or read he is.

Can he was a wand and change the world? Not he cannot but he can chastise them for bad and praise them for the good and push them into a better path which is what America has done both sides for a while.
    This is what i completely dont get. The KKK, white nationalist, and nazis lile it so it makes every republican one of them? Bull shit. Just because the republicans like things they like does not mean all of us are anything like them. They are smart and picked a party thats closer to their moral ideals. If they ran on their own ticket their votes would be wasted. They in no better of the term pick the lesser of 2 evils to them. They are outliers but their votes do matter. God Joe Biden was a segregationist for gods sake. Does that make all democrats one? Her points a lot of you are posting, how many of you have watched the full videos and gotten context?

She is absolutely scary to the liberals because they love to claim that people like her exist. A young beautiful black girl, keyword, YOUNG. If she shows that there is room in the republican party for them it has to be scary. A woman who stands up and says she should not be demonized for wanting to be a mom and not work. Let men be men instead of sensitive clones of women want us to be and i dont know be a protector and defender of the home. A girl who says the black community is more hurt by fatherless homes and the welfare system than helped.

She is a voice that the liberals would love to silence because she is different. Give her a 60 minute debate with AOC and she would literally have AOCs jaw on the floor with nothing to say. This girl needs to be the new face of the young republican party.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I would, from the amount of information I know about her. She seems very intelligent and supports my values as a whole from the times I have watched her speak and read what she believes in. Really good at debating.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Lol hyperbole friday, black people are nazis now? Its hard to take libs seriously...
    Are you really playing this kind of "X can't be racist if they're Y" thing? Let's get "I can't be racist because I have a black friend" in here too so we can really round it out.

(This is why so many conservatives like Candace Owens.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Did you even read the article?

“He wasn’t a nationalist. He was a homicidal, psychotic maniac,” she said of the German dictator.

“He wasn’t about putting Germans first. There were German Jews that he was putting into camps and murdering,” she said. "He was a mass murderer."

"The only thing"... yet she states multiple things, such as the holocaust he performed. From reading that article she was clearly arguing about the conflation of nationalism with Hitler.

Why the fuck do people keep doing this? Take things in context and be rational. Christ.
    You are conflating her after-the-fact defense of her remarks with her original remarks. You are referring to the things she said in a Twitter video days later after it was clear that defending Nazis was not going over well. This is also typical of Candace Owens: say something stupid, then pretend to be the victim. Really, that just seems to be typical of conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Are you really playing this kind of "X can't be racist if they're Y" thing? Let's get "I can't be racist because I have a black friend" in here too so we can really round it out.

You are conflating her after-the-fact defense of her remarks with her original remarks. You are referring to the things she said in a Twitter video days later after it was clear that defending Nazis was not going over well. This is also typical of Candace Owens: say something stupid, then pretend to be the victim. Really, that just seems to be typical of conservatives.
    So no person in the world has ever misspoken or had their comments not mean what the point they were trying to say? Wow you must be in some other society where everyone is perfect.

So no person in the world has ever misspoken or had their comments not mean what the point they were trying to say? Wow you must be in some other society where everyone is perfect.
    That, and she pushes ethno-nationalism and panders to shitty racists.

So no person in the world has ever misspoken or had their comments not mean what the point they were trying to say?
    That depends. Do they backtrack or straight up delete what they say months later after being called out for it?

It's been addressed. Original comment doesn't defend nazis in the least. Read thread if you want.

Candace, the free speech activist with bad takes that launched a doxxing site and then went 'I'm a conservative now cause the left was mean to me' Owens?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    That depends. Do they backtrack or straight up delete what they say months later after being called out for it?
    Yes they do. If you misspeak and you do not want the comment to be used as a point that you did not mean to make i find no reason not to. The only people who will be mad are the ones trying to attack you after the correction.

On the corona virus thing. She said something that well although very insensitive is not wrong. We are not all going to die from it. Is it sad for those at best 2% yes but doesnt make it untrue. She was being attacked for it so she took it down due to it being completely true but she was attacked for it. So are yall still attacking Vanessa Hudgens for what she said?

She is absolutely scary to the liberals because they love to claim that people like her exist.
    https://www.cnn.com/election/2016/results/exit-polls

We know they exist. 4% of black women voted for Trump. There's no need to silence her. Fools silence themselves.

PS
    https://www.vox.com/2015/6/21/8820537/black-fathers-day

Fatherless black homes are a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/election/2016/results/exit-polls

We know they exist. 4% of black women voted for Trump. There's no need to silence her. Fools silence themselves.

PS
    https://www.vox.com/2015/6/21/8820537/black-fathers-day

Fatherless black homes are a lie.
    Wrong this article cherry picks points. Her point is the non standard family home. So mom and dad together. Living with could mean visitation. Also the CDC stats show more black men have children with multiple women. And being a strong father figure does not mean who spends time with the children. Discipline is not on the list. Also working fathers is not on the list. Theres a lot more to being a dad than just being there.

5+ Year Old Account

Someone saying Hitler shouldn't have invaded Poland doesn't mean "kill jews in germany"

If ur msm was made up of journalism instead of tabloid slime, she wouldn't need to explain further something obvious.