Thread: Alterac Valley

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beuargh View Post
    this change you are talking about did not prevent alliance to premaid dude.... discord premaid came up ..... so horde faced premaid anyway.... don't see how it helped horde win games lol. that change changed nothing
    premaid faded off because they realised they were losing anyway, so they stoped bothering
    What are you talking about since the Change and yes it is a CHANGE the so called premaides cant be made anymore, and it was just made so horde would win AV more and nothing else.

The diff bettwen Horde QQ and Alliance QQ, is that the devs play Horde wounder where the bias comes from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Most of the them are just wanting to maximize honor per hour. Having one side turtle and/or games lasting too long lowers the honor gain so now if they can't do feel they just do lt kills and then ghost rest of match.
    Ah typical, people focus just solely on the destination and fail to take in the scenery of the journey...

Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    What are you talking about since the Change and yes it is a CHANGE the so called premaides cant be made anymore, and it was just made so horde would win AV more and nothing else.
    well, seems like you missed it if you don't know what I'm talking about... I'm not denying there was a change, I'm just telling you it failed to prevent players to premaid. they went around it the minute the change went live (well, you didn't, obviously ), by using discord. fact is alliance can't win without going premaid and perform the perfect rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    The diff bettwen Horde QQ and Alliance QQ, is that the devs play Horde wounder where the bias comes from.
    that's coming straight out of your ass tho.... the usual BS. way to lose all credibility and look like a 10 yo. GJ

what I can see is lots of people saying the BG favors one side for different reasons, and lots of people saying the exact opposite.... sounds pretty balanced lol
    if anything, I'd say bunkers and GY are easier to defend alliance side, and alliance is losing because they just don't defend shit and still try that dumb rush the horde is waiting for. to me it has nothing to do with the map, buildings or racials at this point. it's one side playing the game, the other not even trying.

I just want to kill Drek for the quest but Alliance can’t even make it past the second graveyard

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    fact is alliance can't win without going premaid and perform the perfect rush.
    Pretty much. Horde only need to defend the choke points.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    I just want to kill Drek for the quest but Alliance can’t even make it past the second graveyard
    I know, Alliance can't do much, it is either a very long game where you have to push the horde Gy by Gy to win, or lose and get lts and commanders and if you very luck u can get some towers too. Most people want quick rep or honor and then the long games are offcourse bad making Alliance being losers whatever they win or not.

When Alliance have a huge lead in skill and gear then they can rush iceblood GY and defend it and take towers,kill lts and defend then just push up but this rarely happens in random groups.
    And i guess this is why Alliance winrate in Av is like 5-10%.

well, seems like you missed it if you don't know what I'm talking about... I'm not denying there was a change, I'm just telling you it failed to prevent players to premaid. they went around it the minute the change went live (well, you didn't, obviously ), by using discord. fact is alliance can't win without going premaid and perform the perfect rush.

that's coming straight out of your ass tho.... the usual BS. way to lose all credibility and look like a 10 yo. GJ

what I can see is lots of people saying the BG favors one side for different reasons, and lots of people saying the exact opposite.... sounds pretty balanced lol
    if anything, I'd say bunkers and GY are easier to defend alliance side, and alliance is losing because they just don't defend shit and still try that dumb rush the horde is waiting for. to me it has nothing to do with the map, buildings or racials at this point. it's one side playing the game, the other not even trying.
    The change did prevent players from doing premades, do you think premades were only done without discord prior to the change?

You could never get 40 alliance on one server to make an AV premade, we were always using discord to organize, the change to displaying which AV we were going to go into destroyed AV premades because we couldn't decide if an AV was worth taking or not or who was going into which AV.

You OBVIOUSLY, have no idea what you're talking about, the players in this forum who are all like "haha alliancei s pve trash, horde smart" haven't had a gladiator title in 15 years of the game being out, and then when you call them on this they just act like they were great BG players and then when you call them on never reaching 2.4 in rated BGs they report you.

AV is favored to the horde, you can reach GYs before we do, you have less casual players because of the investment required to queue. If you don't understand this by now I literally can't help you, but odds are you're really awful at this game and every iteration of it that comes after and get really excited about killing fresh 60 alliance players grinding rep for BIS