Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lllBlackSunlll View Post
    Oh my god it all makes sense now, why didn't I think of that?! /s

Thank you all in the thread, it's very extremely helpful, especially offering help out of the kindness of your heart.

I'll just get a new gpu and work my way from.
    Again, thank you.
    You should be able to test this. Take the card out and run the pc for awhile. If it crashes it's probably not the card. If it doesn't, it probably is the card.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

electronics generally have a product cycle of 3 years, 7 years is really good and generally not worth the effort to repair. pcpartpicker have a build that matches that and would consider it a fairly good gaming pc
    https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/G4V32...d-gaming-build

with the recent intro of amd 3100/3300x, it may be better to use those cpu depending on price, as of right now at this point in time, pcpartpicker dont have their price listed yet
    Last edited by Dhi; 2020-05-16 at 03:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhi View Post
    electronics generally have a product cycle of 3 years, 7 years is really good and generally not worth the effort to repair. pcpartpicker have a build that matches that and would consider it a fairly good gaming pc
    https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/G4V32...d-gaming-build

with the recent intro of amd 3100/3300x, it may be better to use those cpu depending on price, as of right now at this point in time, pcpartpicker dont have their price listed yet
    Just 2 complaints:

Considering it's 20 dollars more expensive to get a 3600 over the 2600, I see no reason to get a 2600.
    The RAM is pretty shit, at least get 3000C15 or 3200C16 since Ryzen likes fast RAM

TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You should be able to test this. Take the card out and run the pc for awhile. If it crashes it's probably not the card. If it doesn't, it probably is the card.
    I sorta did, had the computer on for maybe and hour before I downloaded the gpu drivers. It usually took 15-30min for it to crash the pc, so it seems to be the gpu. But the question is if it is the card, the driver, or something interacting with the card. But I have a geforce 1660 coming on Monday, I'll see then. *shrug*
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?