Why doesn't Anduin marry Yrel?

Let's think of the pros here
    https://i.imgur.com/P52BS13.png
    7 feet tall space crusader with an armada of crystal spaceships
    She's hot
    She can reach the light
    Her armour is cool
    She has a cool warhammer

Well, to begin with she's in a pocket dimension right now and seems inaccessible.

Does Yrel want to? I'm not one for forced marriages.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Because she’s a zealot going around wiping out all nonconverted “heathens,” similar to Hitler, in an alternate universe. Meanwhile, Anduin is someone who wants to preserve life and have everyone live peacefully. He is also a priest, so while using the light and trusting in it he, so far, is not a zealot that believes it is the only way and everyone that disagrees with it or him should die.

Because Blizzard doesn't do marriages anymore after that cringe as fuck Thrall and Aggra marriage questline in Cataclysm.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Well, to begin with she's in a pocket dimension right now and seems inaccessible.
    This is the only reason but a good one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Because she’s a zealot going around wiping out all nonconverted “heathens,” similar to Hitler, in an alternate universe. Meanwhile, Anduin is someone who wants to preserve life and have everyone live peacefully. He is also a priest, so while using the light and trusting in it he, so far, is not a zealot that believes it is the only way and everyone that disagrees with it or him should die.
    Hitler didn't give (most of the)Jews an option to become Germans. This is a key difference. Yrel accepts everyone if he only converts.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Because he's already got a horned lover to smooch on, and he doesn't have the downside of naaru zealotry, just potential old god madness.

Because he will marry Talia

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    She's hot
    She can reach the light
    Her armour is cool
    She has a cool warhammer
    Because she's a gross goat?

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Because he's already got a horned lover to smooch on, and he doesn't have the downside of naaru zealotry, just potential old god madness.
    Nothing wrong with light zealotry. It can be used for good purposes, like wiping out the undead.

Thats pretty much bestiality.... Shes a space goat.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

She's hot
    She can reach the light
    Her armour is cool
    She has a cool warhammer
    because Yrel becomes a nut job and proceeds to go ahead with mass Genocide if people don't conform to the light

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He wouldnt be able to handle her.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    This is the only reason but a good one.

- - - Updated - - -

Hitler didn't give (most of the)Jews an option to become Germans. This is a key difference. Yrel accepts everyone if he only converts.
    That’s the rebuttal you’re going to make? Alright, let me fix it for you. Unlike Hitler, she is more comparable to Constantine I, Theodusius I, and Charlemagne, to name a few. Is that better?
    Now that has been fixed, please address the rest of my post where I point out they would be completely at odds with each other, as well as her being a religious zealot that kills anyone who won’t convert.

Yrel is a space goat... Anduin is not going to want to marry a space goat

10+ Year Old Account
    Because she's a Lunatic of the Light.

She has a cool warhammer
    It's quite intimidating if your girlfriends warhammer is bigger than your mace.

Reason #1. They have never met.

Incompatible orientation.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    That’s the rebuttal you’re going to make? Alright, let me fix it for you. Unlike Hitler, she is more comparable to Constantine I, Theodusius I, and Charlemagne, to name a few. Is that better?
    Now that has been fixed, please address the rest of my post where I point out they would be completely at odds with each other, as well as her being a religious zealot that kills anyone who won’t convert.
    Sure. She wouldn't agree with him well. That for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Yrel is a space goat... Anduin is not going to want to marry a space goat
    He likes dwarves and space goats. Some people suggest that he likes male dragons too. For sure, he isn't going to marry a human female.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.