Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I hate them, I hope we get more then this ugly haircut for nelfs...

More choices are always better. Also WoW is not known for its character customization.

The real issue here is: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH DEM NIGHTELF EARS?

I have to agree. we should get way better and more than what we have. some of my chars always have the same haircut. the rest just sucks.
    hit & run posting lol

5+ Year Old Account
    Along with all the new styles we will be getting I really hope that they add in the cataclysm cuts as well. I rather like that fdorf cut for my hunter, plus it is extra options at the end of the day that are already there and made.
    Frostborn as a future playable race plz!

7+ Year Old Account
    I see nothing wrong with these styles, and as others have pointed out they are not new.
    I might not use them myself but options are always nice. And I say that as someone who mains a tauren female who has only 4, that's s FOUR, hairstyles since forever.

And if we are gonna complain about hair you will see that WoW's isn't that bad compared to games like Skyrim or *shudder* the Dragon Age series.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like more options. Does not mean I have to love every single one there, but human got 2 options I'm curious about and I might flip to one there.

The first one looks like a wig, which if that's what they wanted, cool. The other two are fine - you may not like them but they fit on their heads unlike the first.

I have nothing against more customization, but I hate the short hairstyle on Night Elves. It doesn't fit, they were never portrayed with short hair yet they only have like 2 - 3 long hairstyles.

bad not,very bad.but wait,look npcs hairstyles,are incredible...here is always same,npcs all better than garbage players.

Did they make a "Karen" haircut?

I'm totally making a "Karen" if they did.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    I see nothing wrong with these styles, and as others have pointed out they are not new.
    I might not use them myself but options are always nice. And I say that as someone who mains a tauren female who has only 4, that's s FOUR, hairstyles since forever.

And if we are gonna complain about hair you will see that WoW's isn't that bad compared to games like Skyrim or *shudder* the Dragon Age series.
    I know they aren't new. I updated the post weeks ago with that information. And using Skyrim or Dragon Age is a moot point since there are mods for additional hairstyles and upgraded ones.

I don't understand why people are necroing this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post

Dead meme.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Dead meme.
    Eh. Does anything really ever die?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha what the fuck?

That top hairstyle is like “mom from the goldbergs” level. The middle gnome one looks like it’s using classic WoW textures and the Night Elf female one is just awful.

I love the top one though for lulz purposes. It’s like the ultimate Karen hairdo.

If the internet is to be believed, every female haircut is a Karen haircut nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    I have nothing against more customization, but I hate the short hairstyle on Night Elves. It doesn't fit, they were never portrayed with short hair yet they only have like 2 - 3 long hairstyles.
    And all two of them look exactly the same now as they did in WC3. It's embarrassing how bad Night Elf hair is compared to most other races
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    If the internet is to be believed, every female haircut is a Karen haircut nowadays.
    Nah, the "Karen cut" is a very specific type. You should learn how to filter the bullshit.

Nah, the "Karen cut" is a very specific type. You should learn how to filter the bullshit.
    Yes, the very specific type of every female haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

What the actual FUCK is this hair style and why is the ponytail emanating from the base of his shoulders??!
    Data-mined info possibly not finished nor in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks are subjective, I like some of the new stuff that we're getting access to