Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post

Hitler didn't give (most of the)Jews an option to become Germans. This is a key difference. Yrel accepts everyone if he only converts.
    Yeah, she's more like M.Bison from street fighter, either to get in line and follow shadoloo/the light or you die.
    #boycottchina

Because she's a filthy demonic xenos that needs to be purged in the name of the God Emperor!

This is the only reason but a good one.

- - - Updated - - -

Hitler didn't give (most of the)Jews an option to become Germans. This is a key difference. Yrel accepts everyone if he only converts.
    Different phrasing from Brooklyn Nine Nine: "Cool motive! Still genocide."

Anduin would need a backbone for that...

Or he'd need to be into something else than Hordies.

Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    Anduin would need a backbone for that...

Or he'd need to be into something else than Hordies.
    According to canon lore, he is into non-human females. He has never shown any sign of attraction to Baine. However, it is clearly visible that Baine is into human men.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

She'd only let him drink Light Beer.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Yeah, she's more like M.Bison from street fighter, either to get in line and follow shadoloo/the light or you die.
    Yes. That's why I want to say. There are many better comparisons than that Austrian painter everybody is talking about.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

According to canon lore, he is into non-human females. He has never shown any sign of attraction to Baine. However, it is clearly visible that Baine is into human men.
    Even if he isn't physically into Hordies, it's quite clear he wants them to notice him. He fawn all over Saurfang.

Seriously, Anduin's horrible as a leader in soooo many ways. Who thought that having a global war with this dude at the helm of the Alliance was a good idea ? He needs to be seriously checked when he'll propose other ideas !

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Now you made me think what would half-human half-draenei kids look like, if it's even possible

Or other cross race kids
    There is a half human - quarter orc - quarter eredar character.

Edit: I was wrong about Garona. I removed the picture to avoid further desinformation.
    Hairstyle like that for orcs please.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if he isn't physically into Hordies, it's quite clear he wants them to notice him. He fawn all over Saurfang.

Seriously, Anduin's horrible as a leader in soooo many ways. Who thought that having a global war with this dude at the helm of the Alliance was a good idea ? He needs to be seriously checked when he'll propose other ideas !
    He actually made Saurfang his tool. He used him to cause a civil war in the Horde and make him an easy way to Orgrimmar. Of course, overly emotional idiots like Tyrande will complain but he managed to save Alliance without losing too many soldiers.
    Last edited by matrix123mko; 2020-05-16 at 09:03 PM.

Garona is half-orc half-draenei. there is absolutely no human blood in her.

- - - Updated - - -

He actually made Saurfang his tool. He used him to cause a civil war in the Horde and make him an easy way to Orgrimmar. Of course, overly emotional idiots like Tyrande will complain but he managed to save Alliance without losing too many soldiers.
    Not really ? I mean, the whole debacle is on him because he don't know how spying works, charges blindly at Undercity (dumbest idea ever) and has displayed horrible leadership during the whole war.

Literally everytime he is involved, the war goes South for us. He got lucky Sylvanas threw a tamper tantrum. Had she remained calm and collected as she usually was, he'd have been trounced. And he'd have deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Oh, sorry. My fault. Her son is the one I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Because she’s a zealot going around wiping out all nonconverted “heathens,” similar to Hitler, in an alternate universe. Meanwhile, Anduin is someone who wants to preserve life and have everyone live peacefully. He is also a priest, so while using the light and trusting in it he, so far, is not a zealot that believes it is the only way and everyone that disagrees with it or him should die.
    Minus 50 points......Worse use of "like Hitler" ever!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Where is said canon lore?

Not really ? I mean, the whole debacle is on him because he don't know how spying works, charges blindly at Undercity (dumbest idea ever) and has displayed horrible leadership during the whole war.
    He charged a bit too far but he was with Jaina, who had safety teleport. That wasn't that dumb. Still, this is not as dumb as destroying the bridge you are standing on.
    Literally everytime he is involved, the war goes South for us. He got lucky Sylvanas threw a tamper tantrum. Had she remained calm and collected as she usually was, he'd have been trounced. And he'd have deserved it.
    Alas, Blizzard really wanted Alliance to win and subjugate the Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Where is said canon lore?
    That book in the OP is one example. There was also romance between Anduin and a dwarf from Ironforge.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Well, there was at one point. On a rather literal level.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, there was at one point. On a rather literal level.
    It wasn't blood that was in her. ZING!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because she has white hair? Clearly that excerpt shows he's far too into dark coloured hair. Also the fact they have never met might factor into their "relationship".

Also whether the jury is still out on if she's one of those three legged/two tailed 'special' space goats that certain Draenei lovers seem convinced exist and are also the descendants of horses.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Wrathion would not approve. We all know that Wrathion has claimed Anduin as his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Because she has white hair? Clearly that excerpt shows he's far too into dark coloured hair. Also the fact they have never met might factor into their "relationship".

Also whether the jury is still out on if she's one of those three legged/two tailed 'special' space goats that certain Draenei lovers seem convinced exist and are also the descendants of horses.
    Your comment just gave me something akin to war flashbacks from when I used to play on MoonGuard.