Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Why? He's not some red state goat fucker that's why? Plus he's gay and has it for Baine and or Wrathion.
    So he’s not a red state female goat fucker but he is a red state male reptile and male cow fucker?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    There is more evident that strongly suggest he like women.
    didn't think I needed a this is a joke/sarcasm tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post

Stop this madness!

Not madness if true!

W+A=<3

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Thats pretty much bestiality.... Shes a space goat.
    Throw her hooves over your shoulders and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    Because he will marry Talia
    This. Taelia was very obviously created solely to be a love interest for Anduin.

Because she's mine.

If she invades this universe I want the option to join her, fix the Exodar and use it to wipe Thunderbluff off the map.

Alliance needs "morally grey" atrocities too.

Let us also not forget she has gone full on Borg aka Assimilate or Die. So if anyone refused she would kill them. If they could NOT be transformed she would exterminate their entire race. I do not think Anduin would like any of that especially since I am sure velen would not want to be lightforged.
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

10+ Year Old Account
    Because he is gay, like this is no joke, him and Wrathion even had a short lived fling.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Let's think of the pros here
    https://i.imgur.com/P52BS13.png
    7 feet tall space crusader with an armada of crystal spaceships
    She's hot
    She can reach the light
    Her armour is cool
    She has a cool warhammer
    Because he has Wrathion.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Between Aerin and that draenei priestess, Anduin is living every fantasy nerd's life, pining for non human humanoid booty.
    Yes. This makes him relatable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crixes1 View Post
    Because he is gay, like this is no joke, him and Wrathion even had a short lived fling.
    He may be bisexual. He had a romance with Aerin.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Shes much older then him?

Quote Originally Posted by Crixes1 View Post
    And can we have a source ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    They are a different lifeform, it's like marrying a beast
    Different life form =/= beast.

it would never cross your mind.
    Just because it would never cross your mind doesn't mean it would never cross most other people's minds... I'd wager most people would be fine with it... Definitely most people who play WoW would be be fine with it.

It is also why elf/human couplings feel so strange
    That is definitely just your opinion and it's definitely not held by most people.

Unless you want to defines such interactions as possible, people can grow a fondness and affection for others, don't mean they wanna sex/marry em, unless there is something broken in them, badly broken. it's the only way that would happen.
    I'm just gonna cut the animals bit out because it's completely irrelevant, they are people.

No, that's not how that works... You having a problem with it =/= something being "badly broken" in people who aren't xenophobes. There is nothing wrong with attraction to people that are of another species.

Now if DRaenei could emit physical pheromones that humans can, that would help make a bit more sense.
    Pheromones are all but irrelevant to humans when it comes to finding another person attractive... Every single human can know whether or not they find someone physically attractive without ever having been within 10,000 miles of the other person.

animals
    Quit bringing shit into this conversation that is completely irrelevant, people are not animals.

Such a uniono is not marriage potential at all so it just won't happen, again, unless you're a very screwed up human, - and if the draenei agrees to it, they would also have to be a pretty messed up draenei, unless they had a completely different motive and didn't regard that as important, which is another exploration.
    Why, just because they can't have children? Not everyone wants children you know.

The only logical argument on your side would be if the two species of people are biologically incompatible, but not everyone wants children so it's irrelevant. Also there's plenty of couples that simply adopt when they can't have their own children, or adopt without ever wanting to have their own children.

Also evidence suggests that draenei and humans can interbreed, since orcs and humans can, and orcs and draenei can, therefore it stands to reason that humans and draenei should be able to produce offspring... So the biological incompatibility argument would be double irrelevant here.

also upfront it's disgusting and it is exactly like bestiality, it's sex across a species.
    No, it's nothing like bestiality, because they aren't beasts. Sex across species =/= bestiality unless one of the species is a beast, and draenei aren't.

You seem to be having problems processing this concept. At this point I'm just going to toss you into the speciest/xenophobe category, because that's definitely the attitude you are exhibiting.

Because efectively those aliens are still human, if they were really another species, really really actually another speices, they would be no inter-species sex or marrying.
    I would happily bet literally everything I own against that assumption and be very comfortable with my chances of winning that bet. I wager it would happen quite a lot if populations were intermingled and on friendly terms as they are on Azeroth.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2020-05-18 at 01:50 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Shes much older then him?
    I don't think she is that old by Draenei standards... or even human ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I don't think she is that old by Draenei standards... or even human ones.
    Shes currently (at minimum) 28 years older then she was in WoD. Considering anduins not even that old yet shes a fair bit older then him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Let's think of the pros here
    https://i.imgur.com/P52BS13.png
    7 feet tall space crusader with an armada of crystal spaceships
    She's hot
    She can reach the light
    Her armour is cool
    She has a cool warhammer
    I think shes into women only though
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Shes currently (at minimum) 28 years older then she was in WoD. Considering anduins not even that old yet shes a fair bit older then him.
    Given that Draenei naturally live for thousands of years that's not really relevant... So long as they are both consenting adults, there's no real issue there.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Yeah. From what I remember, she looked just like any other orc. No "draenic" features at all.
    i think in a book or a comic it mentions her having hooves instead of feet, i could be wrong, and her face suppose to be more attractive like spacegoats and less like an orc, like in the warcraft movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Given that Draenei naturally live for thousands of years that's not really relevant... So long as they are both consenting adults, there's no real issue there.
    I mean its stills creepy if his early 20s and shes 100s of years old

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Because she's mine.

If she invades this universe I want the option to join her, fix the Exodar and use it to wipe Thunderbluff off the map.

Alliance needs "morally grey" atrocities too.
    If she ever comes to Azeroth she won't be buddy buddy with the Alliance, you realize that right?