Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I definitely see what you mean, but I guess just having it hover up and down where it would normally sit, statically, could be nice.

And maybe a proc that has it fly at people. I dunno, just spitballing. I think that "hide weapon when back slot transmog is x" thing already exists, by the way?
    You mean the monk one, right? That's a global flag for the class, not sure they can tie that to a transmog, thought I guess it works for artefact weapons and their offhands. You are probably right, it should be possible.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I mean Chen takes the gravitas out of every plot, I was kinda glad I didn't have to hear any more of the beer whinging, though I was also baffled what the deal with the giant mogu statue was. I thought I fucked something up at first because I killed all the channeler but nothing happned to it. Also agree with the mantid questline, that one was way better.
    Like the Sun King, it's still an elite rare. Still, they could just have put them on a 4 week rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I mean Chen takes the gravitas out of every plot, I was kinda glad I didn't have to hear any more of the beer whinging, though I was also baffled what the deal with the giant mogu statue was. I thought I fucked something up at first because I killed all the channeler but nothing happned to it. Also agree with the mantid questline, that one was way better.
    Chen erally was the weak link in that story, or perhaps more specifically his weird insistence on the beer. I mean, dear god man, the world is about to end, ditch the beer and make new ones.
    The Mantid questline was really good, but it also underlined for me just how meaningless Uldum and Vale were as patch zones, you mostly just trudge along each day, doing mostly teh same thing as the day before, the areas chosen for the invasions also don't have any personality to them as in Vale specifically they have to be reused for both Mogu and Mantid.
    And the sad part is that it didnt have to be that way. Blizzard just needed to give the conceptsmore breathing room. Maybe only have Mogu in the Guo-lai halls and the Mantid around the wall, then you have the N'zoth invasions every so often.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Like the Sun King, it's still an elite rare. Still, they could just have put them on a 4 week rotation.
    Can you actually kill them?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah, Tashara even drops a toy (Sun King drops nothing). They are just rares that are up in their respective assaults.
    Well, they both drop between 500-600 AP as well. For what it's worth, that makes them more useful to me than the actual world bosses.

@Lilithvia
    And I guess that reply will have to wait, getting too late. If you put it up now the thread will hopefully not have hit upon a new sudden surge to bury it by tomorrow.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    @Lilithvia
    And I guess that reply will have to wait, getting too late. If you put it up now the thread will hopefully not have hit upon a new sudden surge to bury it by tomorrow.
    The reply is in the 10.0 timeskip thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Ready to visit Oribos this week ?

Should be a very short visit according to what can be seen in the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wraysbury View Post
    Should be a very short visit according to what can be seen in the sandbox.
    Let's hope they open Maldraxxus ou Ardenweald as well then

There is surprisingly little Drust stuff in the one Ardenweald-y dungeon, so I think Helya/Odyn patch may be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Old gods returning isn't something I'm opposed to either, be a bit more demoralizing(For the actual characters ingame) to know they CAN come back.
    The things that sent the old gods to azeroth are still out there so there is no reason they can't send a new batch if they sense azeroth no longer has any of their offspring on it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    There is surprisingly little Drust stuff in the one Ardenweald-y dungeon, so I think Helya/Odyn patch may be happening.
    We just had entire zone and dungeon devoted to them, they don't have to dominate another one.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    So how do people think they'll handle corruptions going forward now that the Impressive Influence buff is about to end? Ion said they'd have news after it finishes and it's almost over

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    So how do people think they'll handle corruptions going forward now that the Impressive Influence buff is about to end? Ion said they'd have news after it finishes and it's almost over
    I wish the impressive influence would stay until Shadowlands. >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    I would imagine we'll get information today (maybe in 10 minutes?).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I wish the impressive influence would stay until Shadowlands. >.>
    Same, kinda wish it just applied to all reps, at this point fuck it dude!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have some BOEs with corruption on Auction House, I hope whatever happen tomorrow won't screw their value.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I have some BOEs with corruption on Auction House, I hope whatever happen tomorrow won't screw their value.
    Do they even sell for anything significant anymore? When i look in the AH, i always see the same pieces by the same sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Do they even sell for anything significant anymore? When i look in the AH, i always see the same pieces by the same sellers.
    Depends on what you mean by significant. Even NM items sell, just not for massive sums. If yo uwant the items that sell in the hundreds of thousands range then it is really only HC rings with great corruptions or Mythic items with good corruptions.
    Generally rings sell well, other items not so much.