Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapperhaus View Post
    Maybe in the thread title the word "Liberties" should be changed to "Discourse". It's become nothing more than whataboutism, personal attacks and "... but Trump". If those people represent the Democratic Party, maybe they should engage in some self reflection.

And moderators? They seems to have forgotten the forum rules at all: "Do not troll or flame other users" for example. Or "Contribute in a constructive way". Or the whole section "Respect your fellow members"...
    First there has to be something worth talking about to contribute in a constructive way. This was an opinion piece made to seem like it was true news and most of it was yet again more lies pushed to make it seem like Barr is doing everything correctly, when in reality he's sucked more balls than the machine that picks up balls at a golf course.

Flynn plead guilty twice, you can't just say that didn't happen. Flynn was not trapped. Flynn was not coerced. Nothing.

Just admit you and your kin backed a corrupt loser.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    First there has to be something worth talking about to contribute in a constructive way. This was an opinion piece made to seem like it was true news and most of it was yet again more lies pushed to make it seem like Barr is doing everything correctly, when in reality he's sucked more balls than the machine that picks up balls at a golf course.

Flynn plead guilty twice, you can't just say that didn't happen. Flynn was not trapped. Flynn was not coerced. Nothing.

Just admit you and your kin backed a corrupt loser.
    You just proved my point with this post. First of all, not from the US. You claim your opinion to be facts, and then have the audacity to complain about other people's posts. The hypocrisy is astounding. No content at all, just hyperbole and insults.

Not much to respond to when it's an opinion piece and the history of the OPs posts.
    Translation "I'm too stupid to counter the argument intellectually so I resort to personal attacks. Vote for the segregationist".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranping View Post
    Translation "I'm too stupid to counter the argument intellectually so I resort to personal attacks. Vote for the segregationist".
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapperhaus View Post
    You just proved my point with this post. First of all, not from the US. You claim your opinion to be facts, and then have the audacity to complain about other people's posts. The hypocrisy is astounding. No content at all, just hyperbole and insults.
    Uhm... “neither one” of you actually discussed the article, just chastised people for not reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    As for the actual article.

The whole thing seems a bit off, and it's clear the situation was handled incorrectly from the start. I thought the FBI only ever did a background check and not try and catch some in a lie. Didn't they know Flynn had already spoken to them?
    The article explains that through blaming the patriot act on democrats and comparing the plight of Flynn, to victims of Dick Chainy. What did you think about that? Was Bernie responsible for the patriot act, because he caucused with democrats during the passing of Patriot Act?

I anxiously await your response to revisionist history in the article, defending Bush’s neoCons.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-18 at 12:52 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, I’m trying to spread the word, not that they need it. This is the best video essay I have ever seen... It’s very heavy and not political...
    Well i started digging in more into philosophy lately so both channels are subbed to now. As for that other part it is good that this sort of thing gets made know because it shows really the bias behind it and how a heavily irrational hatred for something political actually influences everything that person says or does.

At least something good and constructive came out a theo thread for once, who would have figured that was even possible.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so glad people can remove there preconceptions instead of shit posting, attacking the source of information, attacking the poster, make points not pertaining to the subject, and just derail the thread.
    Pot meet kettle.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    "Democrats are evil because they aren't letting an AG who has an obvious conflict of interest get away with shit based on that conflict of interest."

Remember when people were laughed at for publicly voicing nonsense opinions like this? Halcyon days.
    What's truly frightening is that we are now in a dangerous new normal. Even if Trump loses in November, he and his ilk, which many on this forum have pointed out are symptomatic of the deep problems still plaguing the United States, and not the actual problem, will still be able to push egregious lies and conspiracy theories. The above article/post is emblematic of those underlying problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    What's truly frightening is that we are now in a dangerous new normal. Even if Trump loses in November, he and his ilk, which many on this forum have pointed out are symptomatic of the deep problems still plaguing the United States, and not the actual problem, will still be able to push egregious lies and conspiracy theories. The above article/post is emblematic of those underlying problems.
    Always fucking hilarious when the holier than thou free speech advocates suddenly start crying about other peoples language and speech to the point what everyone else should be saying.

Seriously the OP isn't any different than these Q Anon, Flat Earthers and Anti-Vaxxers, even Pizzagaters who are back LOL!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Weren't you one of the people pushing the "Russia, Russia, Russia" conspiracy theory crap?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

The article explains that through blaming the patriot act on democrats and comparing the plight of Flynn, to victims of Dick Chainy. What did you think about that? Was Bernie responsible for the patriot act, because he caucused with democrats during the passing of Patriot Act?

I anxiously await your response to revisionist history in the article, defending Bush’s neoCons.
    Believe it or not it is possible to have disagreements with the leader of a faction you might support. There are limits to this of course-for example if the faction leader is a segregationist homophobe rapist that is too much to overlook.

10+ Year Old Account

As you ignore the point I made giving my own critic about the substance of the article.

Good Job playing yourself.
    Merely pointing out that said behaviour you condemn here you display yourself daily.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never posted on here daily as you can see by the age of my account and the number of post. Anymore falsehood you,d like to push?
    Oh multiple days in a row than, as if that makes it better glad you don't disagree with the other notion though

10+ Year Old Account
    Believe it or not it is possible to have disagreements with the leader of a faction you might support. There are limits to this of course-for example if the faction leader is a segregationist homophobe rapist that is too much to overlook.
    Is that why you are ignoring my question? You are a neocon?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Not much to respond to when it's an opinion piece and the history of the OPs posts. The idea that someone is evil for not listening to Barr, a known shill that has turned the DoJ into Trump's personal shield, is so fucking stupid that giving the time of day to respond to such shit is a waste of time, and my time is worthless.

But do go ahead and have a conversation about how any of that is actually true.
    The obvious discussion point that no one wants to talk about: Discuss the impact on civil liberties of recent events like coronavirus and whether Democrats are doing enough to protect our rights.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Weren't you one of the people pushing the "Russia, Russia, Russia" conspiracy theory crap?
    RussiaGhazi is the favorite conspiracy theory of this forum, it remains the go to staple for many posters whom I can only assume subsist on an IV drip feed of Racheal Maddow and DailyKos blog posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    What specifically was revisionist in it?
    The idea that democrats that ported it overwhelmingly or as a whole is revisionist history. The idea that Dick Chainy mistreating his office is similar to mistreatment of Flynn, instead of Flynn being an example of Chainy abuse of power, is simply absurd.

He said Democrats strongly supported it because they did. of democrats 145 voted yes, 62 no, and 4 did not vote. Oh and 98 out of 100 senators also supported it.
    There were 0 republicans voting against it. If nearly a third of democrats voting against. If it was overwhelming by democrats, what was the 0 by republicans voting against it? This is trying to rewrite history in defending neoCons.

It was a factually statement when said majority of Democrats supported the Patriot Act in 2001. Also strange the Democrats would extend the Patriot Act letting Trump continue to have these spying powers.
    Why are you letting Trump continue it’s use? Even in your article, the issue was funding the government. This was voted on, because otherwise Democrats would have shut down the government, causing you to complain that democrats don’t care about workers. Ignoring completely, if democrats had control of Congress and presidency, this wouldn’t have been in the budget.

As you asked why democrats didn’t halt government as a fruitless attempt to end patriot act. What are you going to do to stop Trump’s war powers act against Iran:

Trump Vetoes Bill To Limit Military Powers Against Iran, Calling It 'Very Insulting'
    https://www.npr.org/2020/05/06/85170...-very-insultin

Vote third party or not vote at all, for the greater good? The same as you just chastised democrats for?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    The obvious discussion point that no one wants to talk about: Discuss the impact on civil liberties of recent events like coronavirus and whether Democrats are doing enough to protect our rights.
    I like good old dead republican authors who can weigh in on this

Tom Clancy wrote: The constitution is not a suicide pact

Discuss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    RussiaGhazi is the favorite conspiracy theory of this forum, it remains the go to staple for many posters whom I can only assume subsist on an IV drip feed of Racheal Maddow and DailyKos blog posts.
    Investigation resulted in several arrests, while Trump had to fire an AG who recused him self due to his own meeting with Russian, with one that does Trump’s budding. Hillary spent 11 hours, under oath, being questioned about Benghazi. Trump sent a written statement implying he is senile, because he didn’t remember anything.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It was direct reply to someone else. You should check that post out.

Interesting that you chose this to reply to instead of the plethora of other posts, though.
    I am curious what I am being accused of because it does sound like "THEO IS JUST TRYING TO SHAKE OUR FAITH IN THE PARTY! HOW DARE SHE!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

And yet,you ignored everything, and pushed conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory to shill for Trump. You got caught lying for Trump. You got caught plagiarizing for Teunp. You got caught making death threats for Trump. You got caught running a burner account for Trump.

You. Got. Caught.

- - - Updated - - -

I am curious what I am being accused of because it does sound like "THEO IS JUST TRYING TO SHAKE OUR FAITH IN THE PARTY! HOW DARE SHE!"
    I believe you are being accused of being a disingenuous poster.

Vast Majority of Democrats supported it in 2001. Nothing about that statement is false. You trying to go BUT BUT REPUBLICANS... Doesn't change the fact that it has been a bill that continues to be supported by Democrats. Don't try and move the goal post by bring up Trump. Try and actually stay on a subject for once.
    Apparently when the numbers disagree with you, just call it "revisionist history" and change the goal posts.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I forget, what are we doing with these burner accounts? Do we have a bon voyage template or are we just patting them on the back in the hopes they feel some legitimacy in their lives before they're booted?

Also, it's adorable they still push the consensus conclusion that Russia and Trump were in bed together as a conspiracy theory. THIS is what I was talking about above, that even if Trump loses this November, we still have an enormous rats nest to root out and educate.