Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Theharbinger View Post
    How did you get Elvui to do the white icons at the bottom or is that a different addon?
    I think this is more recent that what is showing on Curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    yeah these are nice. good thing about weakaura is they are probably easier to maintain than the ones i had.
    maybe, if i get around to do another concept we could make it together as WA or so, I dunno.

-
    also, i dont really wanna show my ui atm cause i am not using anything special or so since i am mostly trying to get back into wow and progressing :'D
    I know what u mean.. been lvling like a beast and gotten 5 to 120 last week :P

my fav UI you had was this:

https://i.imgur.com/8ccU07V.png

https://i.imgur.com/Ndi0sjK.png

This is my SS's tho of the one i created but is a 100% copy of yours or atleast i tried xD
    Last edited by mikkis2k; 2020-05-16 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerslim View Post
    I think this is more recent that what is showing on Curse.
    Awesome thanks.

Here's a question for you guys. I had to reinstall WoW and lost my UI so I'm building it from scratch, but for some reason the borders of the WAs I was using are not aligning properly. I'm not sure if for some reason my UI scale is off somehow (I have it set to 100% of my resolution 2560x1440) because I have to set it to .01 over it's position for all the borders to align properly. Anyone got an idea about this?

Hi guys! Anyone remember the good old Duke ui's? I'm trying to find some old textures but can't find them anymore

https://i.imgur.com/agxsnoG.jpg

Heres a preview of what i want to recreate but i cant find his statusbar textures or any textures regarding his UIs anymore :/ If anyone have anything or can help me i would really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Here's a question for you guys. I had to reinstall WoW and lost my UI so I'm building it from scratch, but for some reason the borders of the WAs I was using are not aligning properly. I'm not sure if for some reason my UI scale is off somehow (I have it set to 100% of my resolution 2560x1440) because I have to set it to .01 over it's position for all the borders to align properly. Anyone got an idea about this?
    Are you using the icon skinner from WA ?

Also excited to see what you will be making this time around

Quote Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
    Are you using the icon skinner from WA ?

Also excited to see what you will be making this time around
    As far as I know, I'm not. I thought I might've been because I didn't have CleanIcons, but even after installing that it was the same.

Edit: Ok, I think I figured it out. I just re-ran the ElvUi setup and setup the CVars. All looks good.
    Last edited by slothington; 2020-05-17 at 07:04 PM.

My warriors latest Ui before i start on a new one :P

https://youtu.be/yx00OKz7ozA

Based on bladeless ui but with my own little twists!

Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    My minimalistic UI out of combat.
    I loved this one... Is it ElvUI, weak auras or something else?
    Can you share it?????? Please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    My warriors latest Ui before i start on a new one :P
    Can you share your UI? Or at least the WA?

I know what u mean.. been lvling like a beast and gotten 5 to 120 last week :P

my fav UI you had was this:

https://i.imgur.com/8ccU07V.png

https://i.imgur.com/Ndi0sjK.png

This is my SS's tho of the one i created but is a 100% copy of yours or atleast i tried xD
    I may have the textures of that, too. Gonna go through my stuff after work. Maybe we can work something out so we both can enjoy something new :P
    oh, honey.

My minimalistic UI out of combat.

In combat.

Been hard at work on this UI for years.
    Haha exactly!

99% of the UI’s on this forum lack useful information. It’s easy to make a minimalistic UI if you just remove everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Haha exactly!

99% of the UI’s on this forum lack useful information. It’s easy to make a minimalistic UI if you just remove everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    -snip- Also this horse has been beaten to death 100s of times in this thread so lets just leave it at that.
    Then it's neither minimalistic or simplistic. It's just shit.

Anyone remember Vikinghug ui on wildstar? god i miss the old wildstar :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaqLGvhyfeo

This is based on HeyBarbaruiva UI with some tweaks

Ok, after reinstalling and not wanting to rewrite all my addons like i was used to, i decided to try the WeakAuras way, since while not being as powerful/freeform as actual coding, it has the huge tradeoff of being able to export all my work in a simple way for reuse after a while if i decide to stop playing again.

Just a little question: i'm just meddling with bars/timers, but i can add fonts/textures of my own aswell right? Also, doing something custom like make a bar that dynamically changes color based on value or things like that, is it possible?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Ok, after reinstalling and not wanting to rewrite all my addons like i was used to, i decided to try the WeakAuras way, since while not being as powerful/freeform as actual coding, it has the huge tradeoff of being able to export all my work in a simple way for reuse after a while if i decide to stop playing again.

Just a little question: i'm just meddling with bars/timers, but i can add fonts/textures of my own aswell right? Also, doing something custom like make a bar that dynamically changes color based on value or things like that, is it possible?

i think yes to all.. i had hp bars change colors dependant on faction,class etc and power bars change colors depandant on power type.

use sharedmedia + mymedia.. and u can allways add custom textures in the weakauras texture folder.. wait for my duke remake and u'll see what i mean

Any cool non-elvui UI's?
    Yeah I'd like to see separate threads, this and "post your elvui".

i think yes to all.. i had hp bars change colors dependant on faction,class etc and power bars change colors depandant on power type.

use sharedmedia + mymedia.. and u can allways add custom textures in the weakauras texture folder.. wait for my duke remake and u'll see what i mean
    Ok for the textures - i assume it's going to be standard .tga with power of 2 sizes. As for the bar colors, i meant a dynamic gradient - as in the bar changing gradually color from green to red based on how much HP you have left. I did that already when coding the oUF layout, i suppose it's only a matter of writing the function correctly in WA.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Anyone remember Vikinghug ui on wildstar? god i miss the old wildstar :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaqLGvhyfeo

This is based on HeyBarbaruiva UI with some tweaks
    I really need to go back to using a version of that UI. It's style is just so pleasing to look at lol. It's also a shame that other wildstar ui, SyncUI? went a different direction and changed it up a bit.

10+ Year Old Account

Got the image tags to work this time! My current UI. I just wanted a cinematic and action style feel to my UI and overall game experience. Took a looooooong time to get it to look and feel like I want and I'm still making slight adjustments here and there on a daily basis. Thanks to addons like ElvUI, DynamicCam and King Kong Frame Fader, my UI changes a lot based on a multitude of situations from World, combat, resting in cities, dungeons and raids. It's honestly made the game look and feel so much different, revitalizing my love for the world and game itself.

Content like raids and mythic+ I'll turn off some addons and turn on WeakAuras for better buff/spell tracking. This UI I use across 7 other toons with minor tweaks dependent on melee vs caster, classes with pets and roles like healer and tank. Quite a versatile setup.

Although I do group content here and there, I mostly play the game solo as I'm mostly an achievement, mount and mog farmer while dipping into gold making. So this UI is pretty tuned to look like a single player experience.
    Last edited by Nachturnal; 2020-05-19 at 02:11 PM.