Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    Same, kinda wish it just applied to all reps, at this point fuck it dude!
    as long as paragon reps give 4k gold per chest, they were never going to let it keep running.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I have some BOEs with corruption on Auction House, I hope whatever happen tomorrow won't screw their value.
    if they make corruption easy to get then yeah, boes become worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    as long as paragon reps give 4k gold per chest, they were never going to let it keep running.
    I dun't care.....I want my rep gains! <.< >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I dun't care.....I want my rep gains! <.< >.>
    It made raw gold farms insanely effective though. With 3k rep per emissary each one effectively gave you in excess of 1k gold per turnin at Exalted. For players with many alts, and perhaps more importantly alts with exalted, emissaries could easily net you several thousand gold each day with a minimal amount of work, and that is not even counting the extra rep and gold you got from the mission table, also suspiciously easy to mantain with all the resources you got from the paragon caches.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

On a tiny and silly side note, has Blizzard said something about a revamp of Orc, Tauren and Troll totems? Nowadays they look really cheap compared to Goblin/Panda/maghar/other-tauren ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Corruptions will be purchaseable like enchants!!! THANK MOTHER

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    On a tiny and silly side note, has Blizzard said something about a revamp of Orc, Tauren and Troll totems? Nowadays they look really cheap compared to Goblin/Panda/maghar/other-tauren ones.
    Not sure about Tauren and Troll, but they definitely revamped the Orc ones back in WoD. I vaguely remember the Tauren ones being revamped too, but that might be me confusing all the revamped totems.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    if they make corruption easy to get then yeah, boes become worthless.
    Yep. Rip my gold, time to farm some mats again.

And people already miss that they'll now earn more echoes in a week than they previously did in an entire month, for a system that has only existed for two. "Huge disadvantage" yeah, right. One that'll be taken care of in a matter of days.

Not to mention that Mains probably won't even have all that much eligible equipment to begin with, since purged items don't currently work, and the item can't already be corrupted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And people already miss that they'll now earn more echoes in a week than they previously did in an entire month, for a system that has only existed for two. "Huge disadvantage" yeah, right. One that'll be taken care of in a matter of days.

Not to mention that Mains probably won't even have all that much eligible equipment to begin with, since purged items don't currently work, and the item can't already be corrupted.
    That's the shitty part imo.

That's the shitty part imo.
    Would be fine if you could just purge it. Though i'm guessing both have the same underlying reason, which is probably some database stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    All I want is a rep buff for old expansions; I've been putting off the Shaohao grind, and I want them to make it so powerful a buff that pandas can get Shang Xi's Academy to Exalted.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Feels off that the costs went up just as much. Its weird
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Feels off that the costs went up just as much. Its weird
    It's not supposed to make getting Essences easier, it's meant to lower the impact of having hoarded Echoes. Same reason they increased Residuum cost for the first 3 seasons.

One thing i thinked being overlooked is ion saying he'd like to balance covanents around soublinds
    and he said soulbinds ARE changable like talents

for example, if your covenent ability is low on aoe dmg you would get a soulblind designed to improve your aoe

I'm really not one for policing the chat thread, but why are we talking about the last BfA-death-throes in here again?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I'm really not one for policing the chat thread, but why are we talking about the last BfA-death-throes in here again?
    Because discussion around Shadowlands has stopped in lieu of new stuff on the Alpha, and we have already discussed all the relevant information, and I guess noone wants to bring up a topic they already finisehd discussing.

Besidess, the failing of BfA are relevant to Shadowlands, it gives us a firm grasp on what can fail in an expansion, allowing us to discuss future improvements or replacements.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Yeah that one questline was pretty good. Shame most of the other 8.3 questlines fail to be as compelling, I guess the one with the Mantid was cool, especially for me who loved the Mantid stooryline back in MoP. But some of them are more embarassing than anything, like the one in Kun-Lai which leads to a world boss that was scrapped on the PTR, leaving the entire questline completely unresolved.
    You mean the one with Chen and the Mogu?

That would explain so much!!!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Problem with 8.3 story is how all 'fake' it is. N'zoth isn't there, but he's hiding in Froopyland. There are really cool stuff happen to Thrall, Alleria and others.. but it's just our imagination. It's like old TV shows, something happen, but in the end all return to status quo. In the end we're not even sure N'zoth is dead.

And it's in whole BfA. We defetated Jaina, but she's back without scratch next patch. Same with Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Heres some speculation. According to wowpedia the Accuser says to Denathrius "You were once the lord of dread". Which more or less confirms his a deadlord.

My guess the dreadrlords will still be 100% demons but Denathrius was the first dreadlord ro breech the Shadowlands cut a deal where he became a convernant leader for some.
    He then became the legions inside man and will be used to explain why dreadlord made weapons look lile shadowland weapons and how kil'jedan got the helm.