Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ranks 10 and 11 now require 4 Torn Pages (was 6 and 8).
    Wont this still require 2 runs per rank then?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    They could've just adjusted prices accordingly but I guess that would've been too simple...

Quote Originally Posted by zawyer View Post
    Wont this still require 2 runs per rank then?
    No, you can get 4 pages in a single run.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Well, can see corrupted BoE prices plummeting in the AH... speaking of which, would adding a corruption to a BoE make it soulbound?
    Asking the important questions!
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremelyCrusty View Post
    Thanks for screwing our mains by not letting us collect Echoes all this time. Great work Blizzard.
    Seriously you have to stop with this stupid argument I see you now and others are making.

Many of you claim to be and talk like you are the upper 1% of the elite on these forums, and then you start crying almost because some alts here and there which you don't even play because they are not FOTM, have more echoes.

In 1 or 2 weeks if you (not you specifically) play the game instead of complaining on these forums for every change that Blizzard does which benefits the majority of the playerbase, you will have all your essences and corruption effects anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TorAndre View Post
    Seriously you have to stop with this stupid argument I see you now and others are making.

Many of you claim to be and talk like you are the upper 1% of the elite on these forums, and then you start crying almost because some alts here and there which you don't even play because they are not FOTM, have more echoes.

In 1 or 2 weeks if you (not you specifically) play the game instead of complaining on these forums for every change that Blizzard does which benefits the majority of the playerbase, you will have all your essences and corruption effects anyway.
    Lololololol

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremelyCrusty View Post
    Lololololol
    Hes right, stop your needless pointless whining. Blizzard changed fundamentaly the way to get corruptions. Which is a big thing.

And all you cry about is the lack of headstart, which virtually doesn't exist. Around 8 weeks ago the Echoes started to drop.
    With the increased drop amount, you get the same amount in less than 2 weeks.

I simply don't unterstand your complaining. You did it just for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOculus View Post
    Hes right, stop your needless pointless whining. Blizzard changed fundamentaly the way to get corruptions. Which is a big thing.

And all you cry about is the lack of headstart, which virtually doesn't exist. Around 8 weeks ago the Echoes started to drop.
    With the increased drop amount, you get the same amount in less than 2 weeks.

I simply don't unterstand your complaining. You did it just for the sake of it.
    I guess that it's important to complain about every retarded things blizzard does. Corruption as been implemented in a retarded way and they fixe that now in a less but still retarded way.
    I can also guess that he might be pissed of by all the retarded things blizzard add to the game to make sure you mindlessly farm boring stuff and not do what might be slightly interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh. I wish they had given us more warning on the echos so we had time to pick up an essence on the alts that were close to 500 before the price skyrocketed.

i dont see any additional things to purchase on MOTHER.

EDIT: Disregard, that change didn't make it for patch. so nothing to do still
    Last edited by Kazlehoff; 2020-05-19 at 08:21 PM.