Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Have you tried hydroxychloroquine?

President Trump has really touted the benefits of taking hydroxychloroquine. Have you tried it?

There might be something to it, but I'm not completely sold on it, so I'd like to try it at half the recommended dosage.

No, there's simply no reason to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Centrist View Post
    President Trump has really touted the benefits of taking hydroxychloroquine. Have you tried it?

There might be something to it, but I'm not completely sold on it, so I'd like to try it at half the recommended dosage.
    Or you could try it at full dosage and report how you feel here.

If it's harmless and helps cure/prevent coronavirus, what do you have to lose?

My neighbor is selling magic beans to cure Covid 19 since were looking for magical cures now. You want to buy a bag? Only cost you your dignity for picking up what a snake oil salesman is putting down.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd have to be a complete idiot to be taking hydroxychloroquinine because of COVID-19.

There is literally zero evidence that backs its usefulness as a treatment or preventative. You may as well be relying on your healing amethyst pendant or trying to chop down 5G towers to stop the spread; it's that level of complete nonsense.

Yes, that description applies to the President. This isn't news; he's pushed plenty of batshit conspiracy nonsense in his days, and even been the primary source for some (like the racist attempt to claim Obama was not an American citizen).

Yeah, I ordered a thousand tablets along with nootropics and ground rhino horns from the deep web. I can already lift 100 lbs more than before I started taking it, and I grew from 5'7'' to 6'4'' in two weeks.
    On a more serious note, this doesn't warrant a serious answer, does it? I mean, you are baiting, aren't you? Hell, it's hard to tell these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    Yeah, I ordered a thousand tablets along with nootropics and ground rhino horns from the deep web. I can already lift 100 lbs more than before I started taking it, and I grew from 5'7'' to 6'4'' in two weeks.
    On a more serious note, this doesn't warrant a serious answer, does it? I mean, you are baiting, aren't you? Hell, it's hard to tell these days.
    I mean, it is clear he is playing the centerlist down the middle card, but only an idiot would actually take medical advice along a party line. But hey...

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You may as well be relying on your healing amethyst pendant or trying to chop down 5G towers to stop the spread; it's that level of complete nonsense.
    Not quite. That wouldn't carry the risk of clinically important side effects.
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    Not quite. That wouldn't carry the risk of clinically important side effects.
    Fair point.

Though the 5G tower might fall on you. That's kind of a side effect.

I don't have lupus, or malaria, or rheumatoid arthritis, and i'm not an complete idiot, so no I haven't nor plan on trying hydroxychloroquine.

Oh this is the clown college guy thinking elon musk is the most intelligent person on the planet and got scammed by a psychic hotline. didn't recognize.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-05-19 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    I mean, it is clear he is playing the centerlist down the middle card, but only an idiot would actually take medical advice along a party line. But hey...
    People have done worse. A friend of mine works in an ER, he's had to... well the details are rather gory so just trust me, people have done worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    half the recommended dosage.
    Gimmick posters are tiresome and your gimmick is boring.

"I'm The Centrist, given the choice between taking poison and not taking it, I choose to take half!"

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    /s

my ex just finished using it on the god damn fish otherwise I would have sold it to one of the neighbors in the hills for a good profit.....sigh

besides I still have 500 bleach pills left to eat
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

No. If it was some wonder drug to combat the wuflu then we would have learned about it's wonders in China several months ago. Enjoy your placebo pills that can kill you if improperly taken.

no, he said doctors were looking at it because it might be effective in treating covid-19

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd be better off drinking water with a bit of bleach

No. And nor should you unless your doctor prescribed it for you.

Ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    no, he said doctors were looking at it because it might be effective in treating covid-19
    Trump also said he was taking it as a Preventative because it's Completely safe.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    There might be something to it,
    No, there isn't. And unless you have a condition that warrants the medication don't take the medication. Just taking shit for the hell of it is retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite the framing of this topic as question, this thread is too close to our rule against asking or giving medical advice.

Talk to an actual doctor.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |