Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Which one is GW ? I liked the big cyclone that came out based on hp :/

My dream of getting any GW is now destroyed. Little sad about that.

Yeeeees! Fuck GW and looool at people who payes millions to get a p2w advantage in pvp with it ������

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Which one is GW ? I liked the big cyclone that came out based on hp :/
    I guess you mean Twilight Devastation ( the shadow column which pushes forward zigzagging ).

However, nobody trolls like Blizzard.
    The weekly rotation was not needed, but still they introduced it.

Can't really understand whiteknights who claim blizzard cares about its community ( while instead of releasing more content they simply manage to extend the current one in the most ridiculous way ).

Even with the new system blizzard implemented two timegates: first the aqucisition of echoes and the second the rotating containments. So this is just another way to keep people playing bfa which is obviously abandoned by blizzard. Smart move

Watch how they will raise the gain of echoes in a couple of weeks. Why not let people experience the whole system right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Yeeeees! Fuck GW and looool at people who payes millions to get a p2w advantage in pvp with it ������
    Effect reduced by 35%
    Ok

But now you can stack it.

So, if before ranked had "some" people with 2/3x GW, now you are going to see everybody with infinite stack GW

The back is supposed to be capped at 125 CR
    Currently we have +77 CR ( 87 CR with neck essence )

Many will probably got up till 39 Corruption ( to avoid the thing from beyond ), which means that now you could start to see players with 8 GW, which even with a -35% damage will deal a sustained damage way higher than you felt before ( this week there is no GW on rotation, but maybe even since the next one you will start see them ).

But why? They got what they needed and clearly made use of it. It’s also not P2W, unless you mean Play to Win, as players can easily make their gold without paying real money for it.
    These attitudes always crack me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    But why? They got what they needed and clearly made use of it. It’s also not P2W, unless you mean Play to Win, as players can easily make their gold without paying real money for it.
    Sure thing guy

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone tried cleansing an item After maintenance and putting a corruption on it?
    Even if the item dropped prior to maint!?

Sure thing guy

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone tried cleansing an item After maintenance and putting a corruption on it?
    Even if the item dropped prior to maint!?
    Nice rebuttal. Guessing you think people just have millions of gold because they spent millions of real life currency for it.

Nice rebuttal. Guessing you think people just have millions of gold because they spent millions of real life currency for it.
    If that’s what you take from what I said then fine. I have no interest in correcting you.

as players can easily make their gold without paying real money for it.
    Most players can't make multi-millions of gold on a whim.

I need some clarification here.

Can you use a corruption in an item which was never corrupted to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    I need some clarification here.

Can you use a corruption in an item which was never corrupted to begin with?
    Currently at least you can ONLY use it on such an item. Cleansed items can't be re-corrupted atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatto View Post
    Effect reduced by 35%
    Ok

But now you can stack it.

So, if before ranked had "some" people with 2/3x GW, now you are going to see everybody with infinite stack GW

The back is supposed to be capped at 125 CR
    Currently we have +77 CR ( 87 CR with neck essence )

Many will probably got up till 39 Corruption ( to avoid the thing from beyond ), which means that now you could start to see players with 8 GW, which even with a -35% damage will deal a sustained damage way higher than you felt before ( this week there is no GW on rotation, but maybe even since the next one you will start see them ).
    Wiser ones will probably stack versatility now after gushing wounds nerf since it will be better (and a lot of people already did so on tournament realms). 35% nerf is a big hit, might even mean that stacking Appendage gives more dps but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorteh View Post
    Most players can't make multi-millions of gold on a whim.
    On a whim? No. It takes some work, but don’t act like it’s incredibly hard to do. People with any modicum of skill can sell m+ runs, visions runs, or even sell potions/flasks, and gems on the AH, as well as take advantage of any market at the start of a new xpac. Even taking advantage of new mats at the start of a patch can see a big influx of gold.
    Point of fact: most people can make gold, but choose not to.

- - - Updated - - -

If that’s what you take from what I said then fine. I have no interest in correcting you.
    Coming from a sarcastic, dismissive response such as yours, that is what I took from it. You probably have no interest because there’s nothing to correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Currently at least you can ONLY use it on such an item. Cleansed items can't be re-corrupted atm.
    They can (now). Things cleansed prior to the patch - no. But I successfully removed a mastery corruption on my newly acquired vision 470 and applied an Ineffable.

Also crafted items seemingly can't be a target.. At least not the JC ring I crafted yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    They can (now). Things cleansed prior to the patch - no. But I successfully removed a mastery corruption on my newly acquired vision 470 and applied an Ineffable.

Also crafted items seemingly can't be a target.. At least not the JC ring I crafted yesterday.
    If this remains this way on crafted items, I feel bad for some people. All I saw during raid this morning was people in guild talking about professions becoming good again because of corruptions put on best stat crafted items. Also about how people were charging top gold amount for created items. People buying those will be out a lot of gold; but, I guess jumping into it without knowing is it’s own risk. Still, Blizzard should be up front about these kinds of things, or at least have a hotfix coming if not intended.

I'm going to be salty and say..

What. They'd still found a way to impose RNG to the players when they add in a vendor? At this point they're just doing it on purpose and trolling whoever's still playing.

/salt

On a less salty note, I can see it being necessary to prolong game play. Wonder how what else they can pull for the 6ish months between now and pre-patch.

Is there a way to tell if the item was cleansed or not? In current circumstances I have to juggle corruptions even more, and I definitely need to plan everything ahead before doing irreversible things like upping my cloak res (to not lose >25 corruption traits, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by catalystical View Post
    /salt
    The thing is as always with systems decried as timegate: it totally fine for the vast majority of players.

It matters for the tiny subset of us who actually know which corruptions are good and run content where they matter. And an even tinier subset who farm the living shit out of echoes so they could even buy anything they wanted immediately.

That said, I join your salt. Even if the rotation doesn't matter for most players, why have it and make the tiny subset mad?