Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Witcher 3 Five years anniversary

Damn this is so good....also an insane 70% discount in Steam for Witcher 3 for those who didn't play it yet!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post

Damn this is so good....also an insane 70% discount in Steam for Witcher 3 for those who didn't play it yet!
    Great stuff. The Witcher 3 is the best RPG game I have played. Ever. Had a ton of fun playing it and the expansions. The developers may have set a mark they will never repeat again.

Cyber Punk looks interesting, but the subject matter is nothing like what Witcher 3 has. And I really at this point, do not have much interest in playing it. I may after it goes on sale for like 50% off.

For those who have not played The Witcher 3 and you enjoy first person play style and large expansive game world, with tons of stuff to do and freedom when and what you want to do, should try it. Even today, it's graphics are some of the best there is.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    5 years already. Damn that went by fast... Still love the game, and 5 years later I stand by it being one of my favourite games of all time.

Best game ever hands down....until cyberpunk 2077.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    One of the best not best ever tbh or else I will say you lack experience and you must play more games tbh.

Let's not overhype the game which has not come out yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

5 years...the game could have released now and I would still call it one of the best looking games.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

One of my favorite games with the worse horse imaginable.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

If only the combat was good....

One of the best not best ever tbh or else I will say you lack experience and you must play more games tbh.
    yep,its def a top game but i personaly cant rly rank it as nr 1,being forced in to being gerald in an rpg is a minus for me

Still one of the best game ever. It has set the bar so high for open world RPG’s, its hard to match their storytelling and have a character as good as Geralt. Hope that Cyberpunk will deliver.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    If only the combat was good....
    I found it challenging enough. And it is not just about sword play, but getting your self prepared ( alchemy ) and placement/movements in encounters.

I mean, it does have a story mode , which makes any encounter very easy. For those who want to experience just the story.

- - - Updated - - -

It is at least being made by a developer which did awesome with The Witcher 3. But the lore and subject matter with Cyberpunk, does not interest me at all. I still expect it to do well. But maybe a game not for myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    yep,its def a top game but i personaly cant rly rank it as nr 1,being forced in to being gerald in an rpg is a minus for me
    I see your point. But Geralt is such a great character. Same for Arthur Morgan, in Red Redemption 2.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

5 years already? That impresses me more than the video ahahaha. Time goes by so fast...

I am so proud that one of the last few video games developers that still focus on making amazing games (instead pushing political/idelogy agendas) is from my country...
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2020-05-21 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I found it challenging enough. And it is not just about sword play, but getting your self prepared ( alchemy ) and placement/movements in encounters.

I mean, it does have a story mode , which makes any encounter very easy. For those who want to experience just the story.

- - - Updated - - -

It is at least being made by a developer which did awesome with The Witcher 3. But the lore and subject matter with Cyberpunk, does not interest me at all. I still expect it to do well. But maybe a game not for myself.

- - - Updated - - -

I see your point. But Geralt is such a great character. Same for Arthur Morgan, in Red Redemption 2.
    No I do not want a easy mode story mode thanks. You can complete any encounter by spamming fast attack then dodge. Spells are rarely needed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    No I do not want a easy mode story mode thanks. You can complete any encounter by spamming fast attack then dodge. Spells are rarely needed
    I agree with that mentality I love it when a game pushes me to do my best (cuphead, Sekiro, etc etc). I dislike easy mode game really tbh there is a reason why I loved the first ni nu kuni and not the second one because the first game was not walk in the park really.

I've always had a great interest in playing Witcher 3, but I just can't bring myself to play the 3rd game in a series without playing the 2 games that came before it.

Unfortunately in terms of gameplay, the 1st game plays absolutely nothing like Witcher 3, and I couldn't even bring myself to play past the introductory quests, which has sort of roadblocked my interest in playing any of the Witcher games altogether.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I've always had a great interest in playing Witcher 3, but I just can't bring myself to play the 3rd game in a series without playing the 2 games that came before it.

Unfortunately in terms of gameplay, the 1st game plays absolutely nothing like Witcher 3, and I couldn't even bring myself to play past the introductory quests, which has sort of roadblocked my interest in playing any of the Witcher games altogether.
    You don't need to play the first two games for Witcher 3 really. The game is pretty good when it comes to making players catching up really.

You don't need to play the first two games for Witcher 3 really. The game is pretty good when it comes to making players catching up really.
    It's still supposed to be a cohesive story though. To me that'd be no different than jumping into Mass Effect 3 without playing the first 2 games which is a complete deal-breaker to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    It's still supposed to be a cohesive story though. To me that'd be no different than jumping into Mass Effect 3 without playing the first 2 games which is a complete deal-breaker to me.
    Except for a few references to the second game, Witcher 3 is pretty stand alone in it's story.