Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Make Solo Dungeons Viable

Introduce bots with which we can run dungeons like in FF14 already Blizzard!

I'll never understand why people would want to turn this game to even less of an MMO.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by 2525r423ftr345 View Post
    Undercover blizz dev here , I have proposed this to magnificent lord messiah Ion Hazzikostas and here is his response :

no.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'll never understand why people would want to turn this game to even less of an MMO.
    It'll always be an MMO as long as there's an AH in game. Otherwise, if people want to play solo as much as possible, let them. As I've said repeatedly, WoW is the best singleplayer game out there IMO.

People want to remove the stress of toxic people But still want to progress their gear.

Also, some people like to just be able to "do" things without a lot of set up or queue times.
    Last edited by SkagenRora; 2020-05-20 at 08:08 PM.

ffxiv and wow would both improve a lot if they would be more willing to use one anothers ideas.

WoW could use:
    Trusts
    End game flying system
    Gearing system (tokens, best gear from raids)
    Quick travel system

Ffxiv could use:
    Meta Achievs (i.e achievs that give mounts, titles, etc, a reason to do older content)
    Raid design
    Class balance (the balance in ffxiv is dog shit compared to WoW)

these are just a few quick ones, the 2 games could really improve by implementing things that work in the other.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    People want to remove the stress of toxic people But still want to progress their gear.

Also, some people like to just be able to "do" things without a lot of set up or queue times.
    There is plently of solo game with gear progression go play those.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    There is plently of solo game with gear progression go play those.
    Why can't there just be the option for those thing in WoW as well tho?

I'm pretty sure you can solo whatever dungeon you want in WoW.

No. /10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    It'll always be an MMO as long as there's an AH in game. Otherwise, if people want to play solo as much as possible, let them. As I've said repeatedly, WoW is the best singleplayer game out there IMO.
    No, because as soon as there is no need to group, people will not group, even the people who find out that way that they enjoy grouping.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post

No, because as soon as there is no need to group, people will not group, even the people who find out that way that they enjoy grouping.
    make grouping fun then? and not a massive pain in the arse ?

make grouping fun then? and not a massive pain in the arse ?
    How is the act of grouping a pain in the ass?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    By that logic Diablo 3 was (is? I donno if it's AH still exists or not) an MMO, and it absolutely was/is not. An AH does not make an MMO.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The upcoming starter zone, Exile's Reach, will have an instance where you play with bots instead so it's very likely that it's coming eventually.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    How is the act of grouping a pain in the ass?
    Your post kinda explains it itself? why would people avoid grouping if they had the option to.. if it was not a pain in the arse?

I think it would work if they had a limited amount of uses per day for people who really don't have time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why play an MMO then?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Why can't there just be the option for those thing in WoW as well tho?
    Because they cannot exist in the same space. If the *option* is there to solo everything or group for everything, then pretty much everyone is gonna solo.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Because they cannot exist in the same space. If the *option* is there to solo everything or group for everything, then pretty much everyone is gonna solo.
    Then maby they should just design it so that group stuff is enjoyable.. so that people don't want a solo option?