Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Hbo you are better than this
    Are they really?

It's all WB.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Yes, they are finishing the movie.
    Whoa, crazy. I actually sorta enjoyed Justice League, for all its faults. I was a big comic book geek through my high school years so I'm just happy to see decent representation on the big screen. At least it's better than Thor 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Is WB pitching the money to complete it (heard upwards of $20 million would be needed) or just releasing it as is?
    Sounded like they will dump 20 million and finish the VFX. I'm kinda looking forward to it. Just to see his vision.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    it is 100%, purely, totally, subjective.

- - - Updated - - -

what you feel determines quality is not what others may feel determines quality. it is 100% subjective.
    Agree, all art is subjective.
    Sadly not all people understands that...

- - - Updated - - -

what you feel determines quality is not what others may feel determines quality. it is 100% subjective.
    Why do movies have award shows then

Now we can finally see that the "Snyder Cut" is even worse than the "Abrams Cut" because Snyder is garbage at making super hero movies. Man of Steel was bad, BvS was bad. Justice League was bad. There are only 3 DCEU movies that are good, and NONE of them were touched by Snyder: Wonder Woman (though the part with Ares was debatable), Aquaman, and Shazam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    People who think Batman vs Superman was a good movie are the same people who think McDonald's makes a good burger.
    People who think that [see quote] are the same people that like to sniff their own farts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Now we can finally see that the "Snyder Cut" is even worse than the "Abrams Cut" because Snyder is garbage at making super hero movies. Man of Steel was bad, BvS was bad. Justice League was bad. There are only 3 DCEU movies that are good, and NONE of them were touched by Snyder: Wonder Woman (though the part with Ares was debatable), Aquaman, and Shazam.
    What the hell is the abrams cut?

Why do movies have award shows then
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    its basically money, advertising, and pay to win. even then, a group of people could subjectively vote for what they feel is the best, with one title winning, that does not make it any less subjective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Sounded like they will dump 20 million and finish the VFX. I'm kinda looking forward to it. Just to see his vision.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they getting the cast back and also doing some reshoots, but might be wrong.

I am looking forward to re-watching a movie that will still not be as entertaining as any of the Arrowverse crossovers.

I do hope there will be more Jeremy Irons smack talking Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I'll never understand why people cared about this. Do they think he's even remotely a good storyteller?
    I can't speak for everyone but I can say, personally, I want to see how much worse it could have been.

Mostly I think people want to see how much of it was Whedon and how much of it was Snyder.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    While Snyder has done a lot of questionable of things in his projects I think most people can agree that BvS was a superior product to JL.

So I am quite interested in seeing what he has to offer here. It's also important for DC to have a GOOD Justice League movie if they are ever going match Marvel.
    lol

That's like comparing kraft mac & cheese to a generic brand. Sure, it's better, but it's still friggin mac & cheese. Zack Snyder is a hack...FFS, "Martha" changes Batman's mind? /doublefacepalm

I am all for DC to step up and being a competitive force to Marvel. Polishing a turd is not the path to greatness. DC needs to stop fooling themselves that they are making intellectual, dark, gritty greatness and start putting together good material. Step one is to stop trying to squeeze a well-seasoned steak out of a pile of mac & cheese. Step two is to hire some good writers and put Zack Snyder out to pasture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    I am looking forward to re-watching a movie that will still not be as entertaining as any of the Arrowverse crossovers.

I do hope there will be more Jeremy Irons smack talking Batman.
    Lol, the last scene alone is more entertaining than anything the CW has produced in the last 3 years.

Alright buddy, you keep thinking that.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    its basically money, advertising, and pay to win. even then, a group of people could subjectively vote for what they feel is the best, with one title winning, that does not make it any less subjective.

vs

You are saying there is no difference between the two. Thats not totally true now is it.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I think they getting the cast back and also doing some reshoots, but might be wrong.
    Don't think they will. Zack have said all this time that he had picture lock. The movie was "done". Except some VFX, soundmixing and maybe ADR and score. Also getting the cast back would be to expensive. The somewhat 20 mil that's needed to finish what little that's left is just borderline to much. Remember that you need more than just the cast. You will need a crew and location. Also don't think WB want Ezra Miller to return as flash for what he did in Iceland.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Because there is no technical element to movie making? Sorry but while you may believe that it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Why would Ben afleck go back to the steamed chicken diet just for reshoots on a movie/role hes already stepped away from?

And hes busy banging Ana de armas the lucky blighter.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

From what I have read, the cast will return to record new dialogue but not to shoot new scenes.

Ones enjoyment might be similar but it doesn't mean they are of the same quality.
    There's more to art than pure technical skill. Surely whatever art school you went to, taught you this?