Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think the first one was in WotLK, riding on a Storm Giant. I'm sure that Golem wasn't the last.
    Was also one where u fight that undead one in zuldrak, thrim? Or something? Forget his name.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

I find it interesting that the Arbiter is in that slacked position. Depowered? Weakened? Dying?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Jailer looks cool and I hope he'll be worthy villain.

If Sylvanas is going to take his place as a jailer of Shadowland or the last boss of BFA im losing my shit.
    For fuck's sake, I hope they don't "Grommash" her and have yer yell "SHADOWLANDS IS FREE!! HUR-DUR!!!"

I mean the main antagonist being the last boss would be the first time since cata pretty much. I won't hold my breath in that regard. The question is more who will be the last one and how they will introduce them. Also I absolutely braced myself for a "shadowlands is free!11" moment with the bitchqueen.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I mean the main antagonist being the last boss would be the first time since cata pretty much. I won't hold my breath in that regard. The question is more who will be the last one and how they will introduce them. Also I absolutely braced myself for a "shadowlands is free!11" moment with the bitchqueen.
    Or... the second time since WotLK. :|
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Kinda cool if it was a feminine villain for the first time is the last tier final boss.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-21 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    kinda cool if it was a feminine villain for the first time is the last tier final boss.
    ya down with the patriarchal bosses!

some dudes on my chat had a theory that when we first arrive in Oribos we are taken to the Arbiter and told that she was inactive this whole time. As part of the whole "the death mechanism is not working" thing

Quote Originally Posted by illander View Post
    some dudes on my chat had a theory that when we first arrive in Oribos we are taken to the Arbiter and told that she was inactive this whole time. As part of the whole "the death mechanism is not working" thing
    she does seem like she is inactive and depowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    For fuck's sake, I hope they don't "Grommash" her and have yer yell "SHADOWLANDS IS FREE!! HUR-DUR!!!"
    i would double quit if that happened

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    she does seem like she is inactive and depowered.
    She is.
    The Oribos preview straight up confirms it.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Or... the second time since WotLK. :|
    Ruby Sanctum.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    She is.
    The Oribos preview straight up confirms it.
    that's nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Ruby Sanctum.
    Ehh, I don't really consider Ruby Sanctum to be the 'end raid' of WotLK. It was a tiny raid with one boss that was more leading into Cataclysm than anything, basically to give raiders just a little more to do.

Now if it was like BC with the Sunwell (whereas Illidan was supposedly touted as the final boss), I'd agree with you, but it's not even comparable to the Coliseum as far as encounters are concerned.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Ehh, I don't really consider Ruby Sanctum to be the 'end raid' of WotLK. It was a tiny raid with one boss that was more leading into Cataclysm than anything, basically to give raiders just a little more to do.

Now if it was like BC with the Sunwell (whereas Illidan was supposedly touted as the final boss), I'd agree with you, but it's not even comparable to the Coliseum as far as encounters are concerned.
    It's more of the first raid of Cataclysm, narratively and design-wise.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's more of the first raid of Cataclysm, narratively and design-wise.
    Kinda weird choice of picking Ruby Sanctum and fighting RDFs if it will be all about Deathwing though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Kinda weird choice of picking Ruby Sanctum and fighting RDFs if it will be all about Deathwing though.
    We weren't fighting red dragons, we were fighting twilight dragons and black dragons... both aligned with Deathwing.