Legendary Cloak Upgrade Quest still showing incorrect values

Hi People,

Not sure if there's already a thread on this (if there is sorry).

But I've noticed on my alts, the quest for the legendary cloak upgrade is still showing incorrect figures. Eg, my Pala has rank 9 cloak, and the quest shows I need 6 Torn Pages.

I've tried dropping the quest and getting it again, however it still shows as 6. Has anyone else had this issue/how did they fix it?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Moistmend View Post
    Hi People,

But I've noticed on my alts, the quest for the legendary cloak upgrade is still showing incorrect figures. Eg, my Pala has rank 9 cloak, and the quest shows I need 6 Torn Pages.

I've tried dropping the quest and getting it again, however it still shows as 6. Has anyone else had this issue/how did they fix it?

Thanks.
    The quest still shows that you need more than 2, and the question mark still appears grey, but once you have 2 pages in your inventory, you can hand them in to the grey question mark.

Hi People,

Thanks.
    Because it's a serverside fix that doesn't require a patch

Quote Originally Posted by aruk9 View Post
    The quest still shows that you need more than 2, and the question mark still appears grey, but once you have 2 pages in your inventory, you can hand them in to the grey question mark.
    Can we get any more people confirming this? Don't really want to waste a vision and a new account doesn't really give enough confidence.

Sorry man

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Can we get any more people confirming this? Don't really want to waste a vision and a new account doesn't really give enough confidence.

Sorry man
    R13-R14 required 4 pages, did it in one vision (full 5 mask 5 chest clear)
    R14-R15 required 6 pages, did it in one vision (full 5 mask 5 chest clear)

at rank 15, undocumented change, is you can also get a core from Nzoth and a 5 chest clear, to add + 3 corruption resistance to your cloak.
    aka 2 times a week, till you catch up, to the current cloak cap, then you can only get 1 a week.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Sorry man
    It is correct. I had 2/8 final truth for rank 15 before the patch. Quest still says 2/8 but just turned in the quest and got the rewards.

Sorry man
    Nope, have 2 out of 4 pages I need for my alt's rank 9 cloak. Can't turn in any grey quest.

Also turned in yesteday the ran 15th quest with just 2 pages, the quest marker was greyed out and of course quest showed 2/8.
    Blizzard kinda dropped ball with this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    R13-R14 required 4 pages, did it in one vision (full 5 mask 5 chest clear)
    R14-R15 required 6 pages, did it in one vision (full 5 mask 5 chest clear)

at rank 15, undocumented change, is you can also get a core from Nzoth and a 5 chest clear, to add + 3 corruption resistance to your cloak.
    aka 2 times a week, till you catch up, to the current cloak cap, then you can only get 1 a week.
    That's actually great news

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeari View Post
    It is correct. I had 2/8 final truth for rank 15 before the patch. Quest still says 2/8 but just turned in the quest and got the rewards.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Nope, have 2 out of 4 pages I need for my alt's rank 9 cloak. Can't turn in any grey quest.
    That is because prior to R12 you can get a page for every wing to a total of 4. That is working as intended

Okay interesting.

I logged my Priest which has 6/8 torn pages (Rank 14-->15) and the quest I'm able to hand in.

On my Paladin, the quest still shows 0/6 - I assume, if I get 4, I will be able to hand this in, despite it saying 4/6. - Can anyone confirm this statement?

That has actually been in the game since the Malefic Cores started dropping. If you were not on "current weeks corruption resistance" then you would be able to get 2 in a week, otherwise it was 1 as usual.

On my Paladin, the quest still shows 0/6 - I assume, if I get 4, I will be able to hand this in, despite it saying 4/6. - Can anyone confirm this statement?
    I was about to type in a response to this post, when I re-read one of the other comments. So I logged in and did a vision. I have, as I type this, Rank 9 cloak. I had 2/6 pages. I got 2 pages, making it 4/6 and the screen said quest was complete. I am now standing at Wrathion and he has a yellow ? above his head, so I can only assume that it works for me. And I can only assume that it works for you too. I'm gonna hand in the quest now.

Okay, cloak is now Rank 10. It works, but the quest is still listed with a grey ? when you talk to Wrathion. It will, however, complete when pushing the button. Next quest says 0/8, but I ASSUME that it will work with 4 again.

it's been that way since the beginning though