Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I think most of the classes look pretty lazy so far.

It looks like they at least tried something with paladin and shaman, thats at least something. I think Spriest, feral and Survival hunter need a lot of attention. Destro looks pretty boring to me, it needs to be more engaging.

Unpruning old boring skills is very lazy. They should also renew some animations.

It seems they just focus on new content and just don't care about the classes.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Honestly, that is a failure of imagination.

First, taking players for granted. Thinking we will still play the game in that form for more decades, or that it will stay fun when theres no permanent progression.

Second, there's other ways to keep things under control.
    For example, your new skill will be called greater fireball, it replaces fireball in your spell book, has a new animation and a new effect. Upgrading existing skills is a thing.
    Alternatively, trait systems. Think the PvP traits. You got a list and choose 3. Well, you can keep adding to that list and the number will still be 3 traits to choose from.

Third, bloat is actually non existant in the simplistic 3-4 button WoW rotations. It needs more buttons, not less, so what is the concern?

So, yeah, that sounds like what incompetent devs want you to think.
    QFT

I get so tired of the lazy black and white thinking. There are a lot of creative ways to tackle these problems...but Blizz has chosen the lazy path and sent their PR department out to do damage control. People need to stop falling for the PR nonsense and start thinking this through better.